Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-03-2012, 10:31 PM
brightlight

is my home haunted or am i a medium ?

hi firstly i live 5 feet away from a cemetry and were i live they are people being buried still right near my home on a night i see shadows at the bottom of my bed and sometimes when i go to bed the room goes really dark does anyone know why this would happen as it happens a few times during the night then i feel like im surrounded by spirits and i see shapes in front of my face i asume they are spirits also one night i could see something dropping on my face i woke my husband and aske him to record it on his iphone to see what it was and i was right it looked like orbs falling on my face i seen a orb explode into a green flash of light my little dog sometimes growls at something thats not there my washer was found in the middle of my kitchen once and no one had touched it my light bulb in my kitchen exploded but unscrewed itself first tv turned its self over few times my little boy has heard voices in his bedroom and i seem to hear conversations as im dropping of to sleep i never seem to remember them though when i wake my ears make like white noise noises and they go higher sometimes like someones trying to get my attention .
Old 25-03-2012, 08:28 PM
mac

brightlight

I see no-one has answered so I'll give my take....all in blue

hi firstly i live 5 feet away from a cemetry and were i live they are people being buried still right near my home That's of relevance only if you feel it's relevant....on a night i see shadows at the bottom of my bed and sometimes when i go to bed the room goes really dark does anyone know why this would happen Yes. You're sensitive to the presence of discarnate entities - 'spirit' as they're often termed..... as it happens a few times during the night then i feel like im surrounded by spirits and i see shapes in front of my face i asume they are spirits Yes - as I've indicated above.... also one night i could see something dropping on my face i woke my husband and aske him to record it on his iphone to see what it was and i was right it looked like orbs falling on my face i seen a orb explode into a green flash of light This would need further thought but it's not necessarily significant even though it's a curiosity....my little dog sometimes growls at something thats not there Of course it's there, but not visible in the ordinary way....my washer was found in the middle of my kitchen once and no one had touched it Not necessarily significant (forgetfulness occurs even with sensitives and one becomes suspicious about everything) MIGHT be poltergeist or telekinetic energy....my light bulb in my kitchen exploded but unscrewed itself first ditto..... tv turned its self over few times ditto....my little boy has heard voices in his bedroom poltergeist....and i seem to hear conversations as im dropping of to sleep i never seem to remember them though when i wake my ears make like white noise noises and they go higher sometimes like someones trying to get my attention . Not necessarily significant but might be down to your general sensitivity....
Old 04-04-2012, 07:39 AM
brightlight

thank you for your reply xx
Old 04-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Ascender
I can't really answer as I don't know much, but I don't think your house is haunted but that maybe because you are sensitive to being they do come in your house maybe in hope to communicate ?
I really don't know,just what I think about it...

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 12-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Bluesea

I don't feel that your house is haunted. You are just a very sensitive individual who is able to sense spirits around. Whether you live near the cemetery or not, spirits are all around us. It's just that they are in different dimensions. Those spirit people don't hang around at the cemetery. They are busy and have life there in the spirit world as well:-)
Old 19-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesea
Those spirit people don't hang around at the cemetery. They are busy and have life there in the spirit world as well:-)

I may have to disagree with that. There have actually been too many occurrences involving haunted cemeteries to be able to wave it off as not being possible. While there are many reasons why a spirit does not go into the Light after they have died, I do have an answer for one reason why cemeteries can be haunted.

I know a lady who is quite adept as seeing spirits all over the place. One time, she was at an old cemetery that was full of the spirits of the town from about a hundred years in the past. They had all been staying with their bodies, waiting for the Biblical rapture to finally happen, so they could all rise up from the dead and be allowed entrance into Heaven. And to make matters worse, the spirit of their preacher was still telling them they all had to stay put and just wait for that glorious day to come. So, as it turned out, it was their strong faith in the Bible, and what is "supposed" to happen at the end of days, according to the Bible, which prevented them from realizing they could have gone into the Light at the time of their death.
Old 19-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Trieah

Brightlight, it very well could be that you are a sensitive. Have you had these kinds of things happen to you throughout your life, or at different locations? Sometime, these things are present throughout life, but are so few and far between, that one never even realized they've been that way all along.

Has anyone else notice these things going on in your house beside you and your young son?
Old 20-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Administrator
Hi BrighLight,

You are sensative to spirit thats why you see shapes orbs etc,as for your son all children are open to spirit, but when they start school it normally eases off. because their heads are filled with other things,
living next to a cemetry makes no difference as spirit dont normally hang around their grave sites, as for the bulbs going off i get that often but then again anything electrical thats near me breaks anyway, vacum cleaners always burn out i go through two to three a year,
as for your dog well thats normal pets are very sensative to spirit,

Namaste
Old 20-04-2012, 10:10 AM
brightlight

thank you for all your replys everything has been ok nothing has happened but i do still see flashes of light in my bedroom and lots of shapes bit like strob lights wiggling around in my room when the light is off this dosent bother me as im hopeing one day i will be able to communicate with spirit thank you xxx
Old 01-05-2012, 03:30 AM
boofs2988

your probably sensitive... they come and go