Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 25-05-2007, 12:35 PM
plexus1

Book1 developement circles/groups

while on my 'quest' to delvelope my meduimship i noticed that there was not many open circles to learn in. i have found one but have to travel the 15 miles to get there. it is a great circle but is only once a month. im sure there are others here who are having the same problem!
i thought it would be good to list the ones we have all found here, so please feel free to add them here for everyone to find there local circle or devlopment group!
i would also love to here from local people to me, im in tilbury essex, if they would like to arrange a coffee morning development group and share our knowledge. i want to delvelope my meduimship, but you may want to develope healing, crystal work, auras... the list is endless, this could be a good chance to do so.

Closed Thread