Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 21-05-2007, 04:14 PM
charlie9865

Voices....

Hi guys well a while ago i posted about hearing voices at night when i settle in bed.
I hear people talking and shouting lots of them. For a while it stopped but now it has started again.
I am only hearing one voice at a time now, and even though i hold a conversation with them now , i still never remember what they have said when i wake.
I have recently found out im pregnant and wounderd if this is whats triggered it all again.
It has only started happening again since i found out.Also im having really odd dreams that seem real. Im having night sweats and jump out of my sleep so fast my heart races.
But i feel as if someone is waking me.It's driving me to the point on insanity.
I have my wedding in a week and half and this prgnancy to cope with.
So i could really do without these people talking to me at night. I know one of them just constantly says my name and shouts. He really scares me.Also i am having quiet a few daja vu's. Which is quiet scary too.
Any help apreciated, charlie x
Old 21-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Guide

I would like to give a suggestion here for you Charlie that will work if you do it. The catch is, it is simple but difficult and takes a bit of courage. When someone starts to gain awareness of the astral (in your case the lower astral), which is what is happening to you, there is generally a lot of fear especially when it comes about without your conscious intent. Many people will offer suggestions on how to block it out or employ techniques of psychic defense and that is great. If someone offers that on this thread, I say give it a go, they will generally help. However, if you want to benefit yourself the most and are up for the challenge, I might offer an alternative if you will humor me. For the sake of credibility, I will tell you that this technique never fails me, but it does take a little practice. I have used this against night terrors, demons and beasts of all sorts in the astral dimension and spirits of the like. There is one key element that takes is not for the faint of heart, it is called surrender. Once you are proficient at this technique, you won't even need to use it, because trust me, the scary stuff won't come a knocking any more. Her it is:

First, I want you to think of the highest most wonderful feeling of love that you can muster up. For example, I used to picture myself holding my daughter in my arms. Just sit in this feeling for a bit. Know this, only love is real. It is only your fear that can harm you. Then, When the voices come, envite them to stay, speak to them and tell them that they are welcome. As an added step, if you want, you can even ask for the reason they are attempting communication. There is no doubt, you will be afraid, let it be, it is ok, it is natural. None the less, envite them. Then, as much as you can, relax, open your arms literally and physically and draw up the feeling of your highest love that you practiced earlier. In your minds eye, picture yourself giving them a hug with this feeling. I guarantee, once you can bring up these feelings even though you may still have some fear, the voices will go away.

Love is far more powerful then any beast of the other side, I promise you.

Let's recap.

1. practice envoking love.
2. Envite them.
3. Surrender your fear
4. Ask them their purpose for communicating with you
5. give love.

You do not have to be perfect at this for it to work. This process is not easy. It is akin to loving a violent attacker. Heck, maybe I haven't a clue as to what I'm talking about? :)

I find it unlikely you will try this, however, the reason I mention it is that the rewards for doing it are far more liberating and enlightening then simply blocking things out. I simply wanted to give you the opportunity.

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Closed Thread