Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2007, 04:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Automatic Writing - any suggestions ?

Hello my name is Dream Angel and I am new to the forum. I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions on how to do automatic writing ? or if anyone would like to share their experiences with automatic writing ?

I have tried the pen and paper version but all I seem to get is a line or lines, usually going downwards, sometimes up and down but so far I have not seen any letters or words. I have heard that this takes patience and practice, just wondering how long this might take, to see letters or words?

Has anyone tried this on the computer? and what were your experiences with this, any suggestions ?

Thank you so much !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-04-2007, 01:45 PM
angelica

Hi there and welcome,
on my own experience , first make sure you protect yourself with the white light,you don't want any negative entities to play with you...since your opening up...ive tried it a couple of times, and its good to read as much as possible on the net...be careful....good luck...really read on it, and im sure you will receive help on it...
good luck and god bless
angelica
Old 24-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Moonflower

Hi Dream Angel

If you wish to explore try to start automatic writing hold the pen in the opposite hand to the one that you normally write with sit quietly with your eyes closed then ask your inner child (your soul) what it would like you to know, if it has any messages for you.

Let me know if you have any success.

Love, light & blessings Moonflower x
Old 24-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Post Serious study

Hello Dream Angel,

if you are seriously interested in your mediumship you should first study something about it. I've read an excellent and exhausting book, though a bit ancient. But after reading it there should be nothing to surprise you (in the field of theory, of course; you still need to gain experience by practice).

If you are interested, look for "mediums book allan kardec pdf" on google - it's available for free as a PDF file.
Old 25-04-2007, 05:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Angelica ~ thank you for the welcome and the advice on the white light. I will be careful.

Hi Moonflower ~ Thank you for your suggestions. You just answered my next question, if there was a particular hand to use. I will try this and let you know what happens. Also just wondering, I have heard that early morning hours - well, actually middle of the night, is a good time to try this. Does time of day, really have an influence or not?

Hi Milos ~ yes, I am serious about learning about mediumship and I welcome any hints or suggestions. Thank you for the book suggestion, and I have heard that one must have patience and practice ~ I am working on both.

Expect Miracles !

Old 27-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Moonflower

Hi Dream Angel

When you want to chanel automatic writing I always find it is better just to be for a while as in meditation then when you feel ready ask your inner child if they have any messages for you or what it wishes you to know do not be discouraged if the first time you try nothing happens as with any energy it can sometimes take a little patience.

To my belief there is no specific time when it works better than others.

Love, light & blessings Moonflower x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Hi Angelica ~ thank you for the welcome and the advice on the white light. I will be careful.

Hi Moonflower ~ Thank you for your suggestions. You just answered my next question, if there was a particular hand to use. I will try this and let you know what happens. Also just wondering, I have heard that early morning hours - well, actually middle of the night, is a good time to try this. Does time of day, really have an influence or not?

Hi Milos ~ yes, I am serious about learning about mediumship and I welcome any hints or suggestions. Thank you for the book suggestion, and I have heard that one must have patience and practice ~ I am working on both.
Old 27-04-2007, 02:11 PM
dreamer

Hey dream angel,

I find that anytime I get an inspired thought it helps to write it down, then look at what you have written and consider it for a while, when another thought pops in your head write that down too no matter what it is and so on.
Old 27-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Moonflower and dreamer for your suggestions, they are most welcome.

Expect Miracles !

Old 28-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Deactivated Account

I was looking up some crystals and came across one called Shattuckite ~ which was said to help increase automatic writing ability and channeling info from Spirit. I was wondering if anyone has heard of this, or has used this crystal for this purpose? I was rather disappointed that the store I was at today, didn't have the crystal.

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-04-2007, 11:29 AM
elaine

regarding automatic writing

Hi Dream Angel,

I have recieved automatic writing through the computer, only this morning. Let my hands hover and just typed where they went, seemed to be gaelic or something, made no sence to me at all.

I see visions and can tune in to things, I hope to pursue this further, never tried on paper though as still very new to this too.

Keep in touch, love elaine x
Closed Thread