Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Deactivated Account
does anyone

experience 'changes' whilst 'reading' as in temporary alterations to the face?
Old 11-05-2007, 04:04 PM
James2612

I have never had this yet.

Is this some thing you have experianced daisy????
Old 11-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Moonflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
experience 'changes' whilst 'reading' as in temporary alterations to the face?

Hi Daisy

I do know that some mediums often have the face of spirit implanted over your own or there is independant direct voice where the voice can come from one side of the room at one time then another location in the next words, Mrs Gunning the fruit & flowers physical medium was one that springs to mind.

I have not experienced it myself though .

Moonflower x
Old 22-05-2007, 01:06 PM
plexus1

transfiguration is some thing like that. where someone giving a reading goes in to a deep trance/medetaion so that the spirit that is comunicating through the meduim is in the meduim, the face of the spirit appears just in front of the meduims, like a mask. but is normaly done with a red lamp or two in a darkend room. the meduim will also take on the voice of the spirit person. the meduim will often say they have no idea what they have being saying when the come out of it. i have seen it done, the first time i was bitting my lip so hard to stop laughing i brusied it! i wasnt sure what to expect and when the trans' meduim changed his voice and way he moved his arms about i thought he was playing around. but he wasnt. he wasnt very good and his messages didnt make sense to anyone. not sure if this helps but it is a great gift if you have have it. good luck.
christine
Closed Thread