Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Seeker

Beginner question

I am just starting to learn tarot so I am drawing one card a day with a specific question. Today my question was what can I do to heal my inner insecurities and fears? I drew the knight of cups. Does anyone have any interpretations to help me gain some insight?
Old 11-02-2019, 08:13 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbeanie
I am just starting to learn tarot so I am drawing one card a day with a specific question. Today my question was what can I do to heal my inner insecurities and fears? I drew the knight of cups. Does anyone have any interpretations to help me gain some insight?

Hi Ibeanie, nice to have you on board.

The Knight of Cups could be suggesting that you look at where your anxieties spring from, what triggers them and taking action to deal with/acknowledge them as they arise. This is about self examination and doing something about it. Even journaling about these insecurities or saying aloud 'why am I feeling fearful/insecure'.

The Knight of Cups is a great card for healing as he asks us to look at and feel our emotional landscape but at the same time being kind to yourself and not to get frustrated.

I hope that gives you some help.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Hi Ibeanie, nice to have you on board.

The Knight of Cups could be suggesting that you look at where your anxieties spring from, what triggers them and taking action to deal with/acknowledge them as they arise. This is about self examination and doing something about it. Even journaling about these insecurities or saying aloud 'why am I feeling fearful/insecure'.

The Knight of Cups is a great card for healing as he asks us to look at and feel our emotional landscape but at the same time being kind to yourself and not to get frustrated.

I hope that gives you some help.

Thanks alot pisces_moon. That is very helpful I am grateful for your insights!
Old 11-02-2019, 10:55 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbeanie

Hi lbeanie,

The impression I get is Knight of Cups is a giver of love, also known as “the flirt” card. He delivers a cup of love without fear of rejection.

Most people who struggle with insecurities or anxiety in social settings typically have a root issue with rejection or disregard. Taking on the energy of the knight of cups indicates to me that you are being challenged to set aside fears of rejection and be more giving in your attentions/ affections to others.

One good way to do this is to make a concerted effort to learn people’s first names and use their names often in conversation with them. This builds a positive energetic bond with them. Best wishes!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 10-03-2019, 12:45 AM
Seeker
Hello,

I interpret the Knight of Cups as Emotional Balance.
Perhaps you must take some time to balance your emotions in order to heal your inner insecurities and fears.

With them unbalanced at the moment, it could be a cause as to why you have been having these insecurities and fears in the first place.

I hope my advice helps you, as does others.