Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Pathfinder

Cat There is no Death

IMO and my belief formed from my memories of before I was born, there is no death. My body is only the clothing my soul wears in my current incarnation. I have worn many suits, and may do so again.
So called death is only a sheading of clothing alowing the soul to return to the true world of spirit.

Each lifetime is an adventure of learning more and new, as well as old experiences.

Does anyone else remember the world of spirit?
Old 06-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Emilyanne-x

Hi there :-),
I have thought about what you have just said many times before, I haven't any memories of any past lives, although it would be extremely interesting if I could remember things from my past lives.
Sometimes, I get this unreal feeling that, nothing in the physical world is real, and there is something much stronger behind it. I have this thing where I can stare at any object for a few minutes and think 'what is the point in this object? It's all an illusion anyways.' I think this may be linked to the fact that I'm aware that only the physical body dies, and it's the soul which lives on.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytiger
IMO and my belief formed from my memories of before I was born, there is no death. My body is only the clothing my soul wears in my current incarnation. I have worn many suits, and may do so again.
So called death is only a sheading of clothing alowing the soul to return to the true world of spirit.

Each lifetime is an adventure of learning more and new, as well as old experiences.

You are absolutely correct....There is no death, just a transition to a higher vibration and reality of existence.......
Old 10-04-2012, 05:04 AM
beleeve111

I had a death experiance and I was in the spirit world.
after having that experiance I truly believed that there were lifes before this one. and since then I have had dreams where I was in other bodys. The most recent body that I can remember was me as a young man, my name was Daniel. I was killed during a war.

Do you remember any lifes in particular?
Old 10-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Administrator
Hey SkyTiger

You are correct there is no such thing as death, just eternal life our bodies are just overcoats , our soul carries on.

Namaste
Old 10-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Narcissus

In fact there is no death and what we call death is degeneration only and after every degeneration regeneration will bounce back and there will be life after death and this is cyclical and few can understand this fact. Scientists, not all, idiotically draw conclusion. In fact what science has found is a handful of sands and the infinite bank of sands cached in the seabed is yet to be dug up.

I do not believe in a personal God like Jesus and the like or someone in a high place in heaven and yet I never deny that there is no master consciousness or a vast depository of consciousness which we resource ourselves with and in fact spirituality must help us arrive that pool of consciousness.

I am a microcosm and I will be immersed into that ocean of consciousness and my singleness will be submerged into that pool of energy
Old 10-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Master

Sunset, sunrise: There is no death, life is a continuum.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 10-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by beleeve111

Do you remember any lifes in particular?

I remember more than one lifetime. One in the 1600's where I was a male slave in the south - a field hand.
Two female lives in the ancient world, 1 in Egypt the other in Rome or Greece.
Also remember more lives.
I think we remember things from past lifetimes that will help us in our current life.
Old 19-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Andrew

Quote:

I'm curious: do you actually have memories of the time before this lifetime?

I, like you, am absolutely certain that death nothing more than a transition from physical to spiritual. And, I know that we are naturally spiritual beings, so the change should be a welcomed one!
Old 19-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Andrew

Quote:
I remember more than one lifetime. One in the 1600's where I was a male slave in the south - a field hand.
Two female lives in the ancient world, 1 in Egypt the other in Rome or Greece.
Also remember more lives.
I think we remember things from past lifetimes that will help us in our current life.

So you have always known about these memories? For as far back as you can remember? That's incredible!

I am convince that I was very close to the British Monarchy in the 1500s at some point, based on things that interest me today, that are closely connected to that country and time period. I don't have any actual memories of my past lives, but I wish I could figure out a way to retrieve them - I will probably end up going for a regression at some point.