Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Seeker

Why something isn’t manifesting? Looking for your perspective and opinion

Hi all! I love hearing everyone’s opinions on different things, and seeing all the different perspectives out there. One thing that I have been curious asking about in regards to peoples opinions is in regards to manifesting/law of attraction. I have read that some people believe that if something is not manifesting or coming to fruition, its because it isn’t supposed to happen. But with this concept people think this is going against law of attraction principles because you have the ability to have and create whatever it is you want. Leading me into the other opinion that you can indeed have anything you desire, and if something is not manifesting it’s because we are not yet in alignment or have something else we need to work on energetically and internally. What do you think? Do you think if something isn’t manifesting it’s because it’s not supposed to happen? Or do you believe we can truly create and have whatever we wish and desire? Please explain your answers!! As I am so curious to hear everyone’s perspectives. I have my own opinion on this but don’t want to include it because I don’t want it influencing anyone’s response. Thanks so much for chiming in!! Blessings to all.

Again only looking for opinions and different perspectives, it is not because I am confused over this subject. :)
Old 20-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Color

I see no one has written yet...
Your questions are fine and valid...for me, I started to write..
but, there were too many questions or options (is it this or is it that)...
and I'm alert, smart and had my coffee!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-08-2019, 06:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven47
... I have my own opinion on this but don’t want to include it because I don’t want it influencing anyone’s response. ... it is not because I am confused over this subject. :)
... Me too ... Me neither.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-08-2019, 07:14 PM
Master
Why something isn’t manifesting? Looking for your perspective and opinion

Quote:
Hi all! I love hearing everyone’s opinions on different things, and seeing all the different perspectives out there. One thing that I have been curious asking about in regards to peoples opinions is in regards to manifesting/law of attraction. I have read that some people believe that if something is not manifesting or coming to fruition, its because it isn’t supposed to happen. But with this concept people think this is going against law of attraction principles because you have the ability to have and create whatever it is you want. Leading me into the other opinion that you can indeed have anything you desire, and if something is not manifesting it’s because we are not yet in alignment or have something else we need to work on energetically and internally. What do you think? Do you think if something isn’t manifesting it’s because it’s not supposed to happen? Or do you believe we can truly create and have whatever we wish and desire? Please explain your answers!! As I am so curious to hear everyone’s perspectives. I have my own opinion on this but don’t want to include it because I don’t want it influencing anyone’s response. Thanks so much for chiming in!! Blessings to all.

Again only looking for opinions and different perspectives, it is not because I am confused over this subject. :)

Hi Raven47,

Ironically, this topic "manifested itself", thanks to you , in exactly the way I needed it to today. How? Because your statement, excerpted below, points precisely to the correct way of looking at the situation...with ONE caveat:

...."Leading me into the other opinion that you can indeed have anything you desire, and if something is not manifesting it’s because we are not yet in alignment or have something else we need to work on energetically and internally. What do you think?...."

So what is the one caveat? If you change one word above from "you can indeed have anything you desire" to read "you already indeed have anything you desire", this helps show that the correct alignment of one's self that enables what we call manifesting to be possible, is to KNOW that, whatever it is one desires, it is ALREADY available and WAITING for you to align yourself vibrationally as BEING so.

THIS is what the "something else we need to work on energetically and internally"...is for!

Most of us have been programmed to "do the work first, then you can see the results. This rationale is meant to establish the maxim that "the harder you work, the faster the results." Right?

However, from a vibrational standpoint, this view is actually counterproductive. Why?

If one is not aligned to already having what is desired....

....one is actually aligned to manifesting something OTHER THAN what is desired! So no matter how hard one works towards achieving what you HAVEN'T ALIGNED to, the result of all one's efforts must ALWAYS be OTHER.

However, NOT OTHER due to manifesting incorrectly. It's OTHER because you are vibrationally aligned to AN-OTHER outcome, correctly! Do you see?

Again, this is what the "something else we need to work on energetically and internally"...is for! Vibration and resonance are the keys!

Much of the background for this information comes from the attached references.

I thank you for the serendipitous arrival of the catalyst, represented by your post's question, that pulled this response out of me....in answer to my own "vibrational request" for it.

Hope this, and the references below, helps you answer yours.

P.S. Miss Hepburn already knows far more about this than I.

Reference:http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...93&postcount=1 The clearest, most well described method of Manifesting I've encountered.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=15 Sweet Resonance Manifestation
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 20-08-2019, 07:17 PM
Master

Alice Bailey wrote a book A Treatise on White Magic which is all about the process of manifestation of thought-forms on the physical plane.

It begins with a seed thought on the mental plane which attracts mental elementals to create a thought-form. This requires clarity and concentration to create a potent thought-form. If the thought-form lacks potency then it will fail to develop.

The thought-form then descends to the astral plane where it attracts astral elementals of resonant vibration, which gives the thought-form vitality and magnetism. This requires a calm astral (emotional) body - too little astral energy and the thought-form will wither away. Too much emotional energy and the magician loses control of the thought-form.

This thought-form then descends to the etheric levels prior to physical manifestation. Here the magician needs to be sensitive to the conditions of the etheric field and the sense of timing. Are the etheric conditions right for the thought-form to manifest?

If all is done correctly then the thought-form manifests on the physical plane. But at each stage of the process (mental, emotional, etheric) the magician has to control the process and provide the right conditions. Otherwise the thought-form gets so far and no further.

Alice Bailey also mentions the devas of circumstance. These are devic beings who respond to the intent of the magician. The higher the intent, the greater the response from the devas of circumstance. So things happen to ease the process of manifestation, such as apparent coincidences or things happening with perfect timing.

In short, if people fail to manifest something then it is usually because they lack the required ability to function effectively mentally, emotionally and etherically. Some people's attempts at manifestation are little more than wishful thinking with no real force or focus, and then they wonder why they fail.

Just one perspective.

Peace.
Old 21-08-2019, 02:59 PM
Angel1

I like my coffee color.

Hi, I'm going to take one question ...here's my answer...
Why couldn't we have all that we desire?
It's seems it is the concepts of religions or some teachings or some other co*kamamie ideas people
come up with that makes people think they can't.

Jesus wanted to walk on water, he wanted to change water into wine...
so HE DID!

Ask, believe receive...you wanna red convertible? Fine Why not?
You want to be a millionaire and become President only to rub some noses in the fact you could do it? Fine, why not?
Wanna go to the moon? Why not?

See what I mean? You can be and do and have anything you want or set your mind on.

You have the power to be happy and wealthy or miserable and unhealthy.
Anything you want you can do. It's not magic it's the way this place works..
it's the way this Universe is set up.
It's just a fact that many do not realize yet.
The sky's the limit...and the thing to rem is there is no limit to the sky.
See?
This is how we have to change our thinking.
To know nothing is impossible (I add....with God, but don't want to seem religious.)

Hung up on karma concepts? Then, be good all the time.
-This is all so simple.
-Life is simple.
-Belief and trust are simple...
-We were made to enjoy this life...it's like a playground...don't think of others
and what they think or have done.
-Focus on fun...good feelings...joy...giving to others ... making this a 'good place'....so above, so below.

We can have everything...we were given the power of gods.
-Want the Highest, focus on the Highest...that is my advice, and all else falls into place.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-08-2019, 06:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
... Then, be good all the time. ...

If that were so simple ... "Good" is relative. I'll give you an extreme example: the holocaust. Even today there are many millions of otherwise good, loving, family, friendly people who'd do it again if they could.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-08-2019, 01:24 PM
Knower

Sat

Quote:

I think it depends. A fearless mentality leads to oppportunities and doors to open for a person with ambitions and goals.

I lived in fear for a long time and for a long time my life was static.

Not fearing others, especially negative people and their negative bull**** and developing an ‘I don’t give a **** attitude’ about other people’s rubbish, insecurities, self hatred and jealousies (manifested and projected as negative comments or curses towards us) has enabled me to climb out of the hole I was in and to move forward with live. This coupled with the knowledge that life is temporary so we need to live it, work hard and to enjoy it I believe is an excellent psychology to adopt.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:35 AM
Knower

Quote:

Well according to what I've read, you have to understand and integrate the other 11 laws of the universe..it is not the LoA alone which enables manifestation. Also you can't manifest something which isn't in your greatest good.