Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-06-2019, 03:48 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Yep – yep – yep

Listening to those videos running and Shivani posted – at the end of one – it hit me that Shiva is like the “Thunderbird”!
It can give you a total absorption in a vision, and/or the "Shiva/Shakti" lightning can strike - so to speak

In Shivani’s link: “Shiva: The Dance of Consciousness - A Talk by Raja Choudhury” it was said: “You can rise to what is Kundalini, using the old yogic techniques – or you can create the ground for consciousness to descend into the matter. Both ways work."

I would think the energies traveled both ways in like an exchange.

So I started paying attention to the energy traveling through my body.

In the sweat lodge a couple nights ago, I noticed the first energy came from the left side
of my body(full body) like a wind hits and stops about center line and only that left side
was vibrating and about a second later the energy comes up from the ground, travels what
seems like is the whole body like a rising column and takes about 2 seconds to blow out of my head.
I can feel it widen when out of the top and slow down.
This lights up the back of my head to where I see(and feel) a light behind me and this is with either eyes open(In the dark)
or closed.
Then there is a relaxing flow of energy that settles back down into my Heart
and then I can speak and think from the Heart area in a flowing manner.
I believe that what flows in from the left is initiating this some how.

Then in the setting of the sweat lodge where many people are in a circle around a central pit of
red hot Grandfather Rocks and water being poor on them as to make steam.
People come there for healing or praying about their hardships or just to purify or cleanse.

Many of these peoples negative energies get moving in the womb of the Grandmother Earth(lodge)
and I can feel them enter my heart region and this I expel to the center Rocks which has the fire glow.
Which many times the heart is pulling more energies up with help of the throat by a like hollar or groaning
that lasts until it is done. But energies are traveling many directions in this group environment.

I try to just stay out of the way and let all these energies play out.I can not think my way through this.
It is all done by knowing and trusting what the heart and spirits are doing.

That was a lot of words for me.
Old 20-06-2019, 03:49 AM
Deactivated Account

If I remember correctly, the good lady Mirra Alfasa talked about the ascent and descent experiences.
Old 20-06-2019, 06:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
(Or maybe they aren't noticed, because they are not tall, blond, blue eyed Nordics (having a dig at NoOne, because – as ‘Hungarian’ don’t you NoOne relate to Turanians at all? ..... Maybe you are full of it, but I don’t have Near Eastern Mesopotamian DNA, ancestry, history etc. and would not be able to navigate the maze of their gods/goddesses belief system. On subconscious and/or collective subconscious levels - they do not exist for me as living reality.)

I just saw, that you directed this question at me.

To be honest, I'm really not sure why you are so obsessed with ancestry and cultural heritage, to me it is pretty meaningless.

There are some tentative links between the Sumerian and Hungarian language (much disputed) and the oldest Hungarian myths claim descent from the Sumerian God-King Ninurta. I think it's an interesting story, but certainly not the reason why I interact with Sumerian gods.

I think cultural heritage, or ancestry does not matter and it is really about establishing an energetic connection. You either feel the vibe, or you don't. I instantly felt at home when I first walked into the Uruk exhibit at the British Museum. BTW, Ur means "Lord", Uruk means "Their Lord" in Hungarian and our equivalent of Inanna is Mennyanya. Does that matter? Probably not much. I also connect to Hindu and Buddhist deities and I don't feel guilty about culturally misappropriating them or whatever. Last night Kwan Yin paid a visit. Am I Chinese? No, but that doesn't seem to bother her at all. Also, I've dated Chinese girls (nearly married a Chinese-Thai one), and I'm a wizz with the chopstick, so there's that...
Old 20-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I just saw, that you directed this question at me.

To be honest, I'm really not sure why you are so obsessed with ancestry and cultural heritage, to me it is pretty meaningless.

There are some tentative links between the Sumerian and Hungarian language (much disputed) and the oldest Hungarian myths claim descent from the Sumerian God-King Ninurta. I think it's an interesting story, but certainly not the reason why I interact with Sumerian gods.

I think cultural heritage, or ancestry does not matter and it is really about establishing an energetic connection. You either feel the vibe, or you don't. I instantly felt at home when I first walked into the Uruk exhibit at the British Museum. BTW, Ur means "Lord", Uruk means "Their Lord" in Hungarian and our equivalent of Inanna is Mennyanya. Does that matter? Probably not much. I also connect to Hindu and Buddhist deities and I don't feel guilty about culturally misappropriating them or whatever. Last night Kwan Yin paid a visit. Am I Chinese? No, but that doesn't seem to bother her at all. Also, I've dated Chinese girls (nearly married a Chinese-Thai one), and I'm a wizz with the chopstick, so there's that...
When you “see” (intuit, sense, ‘read’) peoples energy-fields ….. this thing about a person’s ancestry and heritage often comes into the forefront.

Hope this old post of mine helps to illustrate it a bit:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...42&postcount=4

Plus it seems that people’s past lives strongly affecting this life often shows as a superimposed image on their energy fields.

Old 20-06-2019, 12:11 PM
Master

About the palm chakra or energy zone ... intuitively it seems to be a portal for healing and yet someone in the know of these matters informed that the heat we feel at the palms is negativity or blockages being cleansed energetically!!

So maybe it’s both of these functions then?

Old 20-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I

I try to just stay out of the way and let all these energies play out.I can not think my way through this.
It is all done by knowing and trusting what the heart and spirits are doing.

That was a lot of words for me.

i couldn't agree more. just stay out of its way. and for me it started from the left side. still dominant from the left. i think the feminine comes from the left. or seems that way for me.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-06-2019, 02:21 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i couldn't agree more. just stay out of its way. and for me it started from the left side. still dominant from the left. i think the feminine comes from the left. or seems that way for me.

Thanks running.
I never really tried paying attention to and describing the energies and happenings.
I just flow in them and trust it all works out, which it has so far.
But this thread got me THINKING so I did want to examine the body and energies.
I don't think I want to start analyzing and thinking to much about it and just let it happen and flow in it with absolute trust.
Old 20-06-2019, 08:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Thanks running.
I never really tried paying attention to and describing the energies and happenings.
I just flow in them and trust it all works out, which it has so far.
But this thread got me THINKING so I did want to examine the body and energies.
I don't think I want to start analyzing and thinking to much about it and just let it happen and flow in it with absolute trust.

yeah i agree.

if putting ones attention on it to turn it up does so that can be a helpful practice as well. that's the only thing where may not apply. its a tool i use but i don't consider it a thinking thing. more of a push the button thing.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-06-2019, 10:15 PM
Master
So, I awoke this morning to my mobile phone buzzing mercilessly.

I reached over to my nightstand to see what the commotion was all about...it was Sadhguru wishing me a happy "International Yoga Day".

So, I just thought I'd share it with all and sundry...happy Yoga Day!
Old 20-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Yes ... the same is said by Igor Kufayev as well in his video about energy ascent vs grace descent. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYZ64RgjRo

Again, so considerate of you - much appreciated – thank you!
Though I had seen that video before and had also posted it.
But Raja Choudhury’s expression: “to create the ground for consciousness” - seems so clear, like: “I know this, hey what could be simpler!”

There is this website I had been taking images from that ‘talk to me’ & now glancing through some parts - it talks quite a bit about Bindu:
https://perceivebelieve.tumblr.com/p...alchemy-qigong

So it got me thinking – except now I don’t know what to think ……..

It talks about the Kundalini Fire path and the Kulun Water path:
Quote:
In simple terms, Kunlun is described as the Downward Water Flow and Kundalini as the Upward Rising Fire. The path of Kunlun is one where the Water or Kunlun energy is brought down to the heart, automatically causing the fire from the root to rise, resulting in the merge of the two to result in alchemy at the level of the Inner Heart. This results in the generation of what one calls the ‘steam’ or a third magnetic potential, eventually leading to the Great Void (or the Great One – whatever you choose to call), initiated by a magnetic expansion. In terms of Chi, if you would describe Chi as electric, Kunlun energy can be termed magnetic. The other key difference between Kundalini [fire approach I mean; I am yet to find popularly available water approach to Kundalini except in Kashmiri Shaivite schools] and Kunlun is also their doing – burning in the first case, dissolving in the latter. Also, Fire is all about ascension, becoming the heaven; whereas water is all about bringing heaven down to earth, to the human. Are they eventually the same, may be, may be not, assuming there is indeed an eventuality and a common one.
So I guess, I’ll be mulling over this for a bit and then do what I do best – and enter into ‘not knowing’ - letting the 'Universe' show me, if it will.

Or maybe Shivani with her Yoga (union) has the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
About the palm chakra or energy zone ... intuitively it seems to be a portal for healing and yet someone in the know of these matters informed that the heat we feel at the palms is negativity or blockages being cleansed energetically!!

So maybe it’s both of these functions then?
Would not know the answer to that.
I would imagine that a healer would see all kinds of ailments in people’s energy fields.
How utterly distressing would that be, if one is an empath and not a healer.