Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Katrina i might have something for you. Something to help you if you ever have doubt. But i cannot give it publically. And i cannot give it without permission.
Old 28-07-2018, 10:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina
Hello to all. Just wanting to share a unique, special experience and maybe confirm that I am not crazy, ha ha. If anyone has any similar stories I would love to hear them. I am aware Archangel Michael visits many people, and his history. He recently started visiting me, daily, and he often stays with me for hours. I feel a lot of love from him, I have been shown visions of him, I asked him his name, and he said "Michael". His presence is extremely powerful, loving, and I can actually feel the energy of his touch. Otherwise I cannot see him, until he shows me visions of himself. I have my eyes open or closed, and I will see him briefly before the vision goes. I have since had him/other angels around non stop, even in my sleep I feel their presence. I can literally feel them/him touching me. I have vivd, unusual dreams where I feel like I am being shown things, but I can only remember snippets. I feels as though I am visiting an angelic realm. Some of the things I have seen are very beautiful. He has shown me how much God loves Earth and it's people. Sometimes the contact makes me feel very tired, as it is often during the night and I will be half asleep. Other times I am wide awake in the night, and I will not be tired the next day.Until recently I had nothing to do with angels, and didn't know anything about Michael. I have also had visions of myself as an Archangel which he has showed me. He told me my name was Muriel, so I looked her up! An Archangel! Her description fits my personality in many ways, but man, this whole thing is strange, I ask myself if I am going crazy, and I hear a telepathic voice say "No, you are not going crazy!" I get telepathic messages from him/other angels but they are not always accurate, like they aren't coming through properly. I have been told this will improve.Since this started I have looked up the description of Earth Angels and I fit it almost exactly! Anyway, feel free to respond, positive comments only please. What a beautiful experience, even if I don't really know what is going on. I don't want it to stop.

My question for you is, does this seem to fit with other completely random things? If it does you might be on the verge of finding your true self. Also feel free to tell me about Muriel, not what the books and websites say, but what you feel.

Min
Old 29-07-2018, 02:17 AM
Guide

You’re not the only one on this forum who says they seem oddly very similar to an archangel. I’ve seen those who say they feel very similar and oddly connected to AA Uriel, Azrael, Ariel and Raphael among others. This, as well as me being particularly similar to AA Michael’s personality and role as well.

That’s what I’ve been telling people. Archangel incarnations aren’t as rare as people think. They can take multiple parts of themselves to incarnate at the same time, and I’ve been told there are around a 100,000 of them on Earth. Though of course, you can more easily find them in spiritual communities because they’re attracted to them.

No, I don’t sense you’re crazy. Most of types like ours believe we’re crazy at first, but somehow the more we explore our connections to an archangel, the more insanely similar we seem to them.

Not to say that we are immediately angelic or perfect ourselves. Just like anyone who is incarnated, it doesn’t mean they are immediately connected to their angelic Higher Selves, just as anyone isn’t immediately connected to their Higher Selves in general.

Some are newly incarnated as infant souls from these beings, and some are old souls as ancient as the universe. We differ in wisdom, talent and skills. We’re all different. What we have in common is that we have the special potential to be counseled by this specific archangel personally and daily.

We have different purposes, especially when shown the specific role the archangel we’re connected to have. But in general, archangels incarnate so they can collect information on what it’s like to be human so we can serve others better. So they will vary different approaches to their role, in different environments, skills or subjects of areas, and the relationships we associate with it. Even incarnations of the same archangel can be very different even with the same role.

I have a feeling more and more of your types are coming in this forum mostly because AA Michael attracts you people to me since I’m the one that can explain the situation to you with as many of your questions as possible. His role is to lead and guide the other angels after all, as is mine. Though, I certainly am not as wise as Michael in doing so, but I’ll do my best.

If you haven’t already, try a Higher Self meditation. If you hear AA Muriel as your Higher Self, then I’d say you’re on to something.

Take care. And that’s not just a take care from only me either.

SL.
Old 31-07-2018, 02:15 AM
Master
The transcendentals are amazing resources and guides. They are the most right-aligned, authentically loving beings I have engaged with. I have learnt immense amounts both from my closest soul fam and also from the transcendentals. Their wisdom is both vast and deep. To me, Michael is much more the diplomat and the peacemaker, and his perspective is calm and straightforward but (like all the transcendentals) extremely balanced and nuanced. I take the warrior aspect as a given, but it's the higher-level tools of the spiritual warrior that I need and so that's more the focus of the relationship I have with him. I have also had a lot of interaction with Gabriel, Raphael, and Azrael, basically all for my work and my learning, and more with Uriel too as we move into the new age and expand our hearts and minds.

These transcendentals represent or wield extremely powerful forces in our physical universe...expansion and contraction, matter/dark matter and anti-matter, and so forth, but it's their spiritual wisdom and energy that they have been known for across the ages. Regarding the connection of all that is via the love that is, Michael's perspective is wise and carries weight, particularly regarding humanity.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-08-2018, 08:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey everyone!

I have never really tried to contact any Archangels before, I normally work with my spirit guides etc. So to my surprise this week I was visited by Archangel Metatron. At first I saw an angel in my mind and then the name Metatron came to me. I had heard of Metatron before but didn’t know much about him. I was urged to research Metatron and came to learn he was once Enoch who walked with God. This is funny because I bought a copy of the Book of Enoch a while back but have only read a few pages so far. I keep getting an urge to pick it up.

Anyway, I now feel Metatron with me always and that he is here to help me at this stage in my life. I have been trying to channel him and whilst doing so, put pen to paper and let his words flow through me. I have learned to put ego aside and not dismiss anything, I think the more we relax and just allow, the easier it is for them to communicate with us. Think of it as meeting them halfway :)

Laurelite
Old 05-08-2018, 04:44 PM
Master
Does this not seem like another form of ego? We are one with all things why are you looking for a different identity/ego to cling to?

I regularly work with two seraphim and an archangel but I am not looking to call myself them.

What is this desire to find an intermediary identity? Our identity all of us is the same, we come from source? Why does who we flow through to get here or not matter?

I ask this in sincerity as I do not understand. Please do not take this as an insult I am just perplexed.

It looks like this show an unreadiness to give up ego so instead climb further towards our unity and pick an identity part way to cling to vs going all the way and knowing we are one with all creation and all creation is god.

I do not mean this as rude but even archangel micheal is one with God, he does not limit himself as being an archangel. He is part of god.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Master
TheGlow --It is hard to understand how and what Source is, it's strengths amd weaknesses, etc. There is no definition to Source as it is everything. Saying we are love or pieces of God does nothing to help us figure out how we tick, our history, the events that helped shape us over our incarnations. It does not help us find some ideas and tools we could use to shape the future we want.

Not everyone learns through meditating, some learn best by experimenting, and some via researching.

Some, like me, have a HS who is vague with her Starseed history--all she shows is her human lifetimes when I am sleeping. So I have to poke around my astrological chart and find all the references about different races to form a more in depth picture of who I am.
Old 06-08-2018, 02:28 AM
Knower

Ram Dass, paraphrasing the "third Chinese Patriarch": The way to the great way is to have no preferences.

That is one way to the great way.

Another way is through joy, and bliss.

Another way to the great way is through sorrow.

And, because All is Everything, another way to the great way is through ego.

It must be this way, otherwise God/Source/The Universe is *not* absolute.

And it is.