Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-02-2020, 06:12 PM
Administrator
Not Wanting to Come Into a Life

Hello

I thought I would share how I came into this life. I so know I did not want to come into this life and I do feel I tried so hard not to. No regrets now in coming in I embrace life fully.

I feel that I tried to take my Mother out ( the host that was there to bring me in) as I never choose her I choose my Father, she was just the one he connected to. I never connected to my Mother, not matter how hard it was tried we never connected.

It was years of marriage before she got pregnant and when she did with me I know well I fought coming in as "female". It was early on in the pregnancy that her lung collapsed for no medical reasons. She was healthy. The Dr said that the pregnancy would not survive but it did. She recovered and had me. In having me again I tried not to come into this life as she had to have an emergency C Section (during the biggest storm in history where I was born was happening). Power outages and emergency generator power in the OR.

In I came I feel I tried twice to take her out, or to take me out, or both. Both times I failed it would seem. In I came, and it was a struggle. While I was healthy I was different. Isolated, trapped I guess would put it best with abilities at the time I was in were not as openly talked about.

I have no regrets on coming into this life now, as I understand how it has unfolded and why it has unfolded. Yet I wonder if we can fight not to come in and at times win that battle ?

Has anyone felt that they too fought not coming in or feel they never wanted to come in but did ?

Lynn
Old 17-02-2020, 04:20 AM
Seeker

I am so glad you could find the meaning in your life after dealing with that situation.

In my case it is similar but after almost 35 years I still do not want to live to be honest. It has been too much suffering and when I was born I also came in by the means of C Section. My father did not want me at all and my mother struggled too much. I could not connect to her either but I acknowledge even though part of her was mean sometimes another part of her did her best and still does.

I was told by an astrologer that my soul knew that I would struggle too much in this lifetime but that I chose to be here to undo a lot of very bad karma from past lives and that I would have to endure the suffering to give closure.

My life is better in many ways compared to how it was not too long ago, but the feelings are persistent. I am aware that I am going deeper and deeper into the layers of trauma so I hope to find at some point the feeling of wanting to be here.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:03 PM
hazada guess

The reason I came into this life was to look after my mother.My dad died when I was 3.When I was conceived,mum ans dad knew he had cancer apparently,I was something to remember him by.Me and my mother always had some kind of bond.Mum remarried when I was 9,and I have a Half brother but he was more close to my stepfather.I moved to London when I was 18,my stepfather died of cancer also.Circumstances led me to move back near my mother.She had dementia and I looked after her throughout until she passed.My half brother looked after the finances,I told him to get power of attorney(Hes better with figures than me)Mum passed and left me enough money to buy a house and my half brother had the same to pay off his mortgage.
I have vague memories of choosing to want to look after my mother before I Was Conceived and now I Feel that was the only reason I incarnated. Now I Can't wait to get back.lol.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
The reason I came into this life was to look after my mother.My dad died when I was 3.When I was conceived,mum ans dad knew he had cancer apparently,I was something to remember him by.Me and my mother always had some kind of bond.Mum remarried when I was 9,and I have a Half brother but he was more close to my stepfather.I moved to London when I was 18,my stepfather died of cancer also.Circumstances led me to move back near my mother.She had dementia and I looked after her throughout until she passed.My half brother looked after the finances,I told him to get power of attorney(Hes better with figures than me)Mum passed and left me enough money to buy a house and my half brother had the same to pay off his mortgage.
I have vague memories of choosing to want to look after my mother before I Was Conceived and now I Feel that was the only reason I incarnated. Now I Can't wait to get back.lol.

With regards on what to do now, if you want that is. Is there something you've always wanted to do but never have up until now. Please ignore if too personal.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:46 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
With regards on what to do now, if you want that is. Is there something you've always wanted to do but never have up until now. Please ignore if too personal.

I did everything I wanted to do in London when I was younger,travelled etc,now I just want a quiet life.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I did everything I wanted to do in London when I was younger,travelled etc,now I just want a quiet life.

That's great!
Old 17-02-2020, 08:09 PM
Knower

I know my past life. I was born in in this life in 1944. A hypnotist I consulted in 1965 planted a suggestion in my mind that I would have a vivid dream containing all details necessary for me to know who I had been in my previous incarnation. The promised dream came to me in about 1970 but made no sense at the time. While watching a film with a Second World War theme in 2005, I saw something which made it all clear and I was able to identify my identity from a website.

Unfortunately the official national bureau for the Fallen of that nation will not release details about a person to whom the applicant is unable to prove the family connection. So therefore I lack the last link to Max Henker who fell at Lourdes in 1942.

After identifying my previous existence I went to a palmist for a full reading. She pointed to an area of my palm and said, "In your last incarnation you fought against the hated country of your current incarnation and attempted to die in the womb twice. However the angels will have said it was in your own interests to be born."

I can say for certain that I could not have learned so easily in my former country, the one for which I died, those things of the greatest spiritual value which I acquired in this life.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:41 AM
Master
There is no not wanting. There is only your greater allowed realisation of what you want, and that which doesn't allow your greater allowed realisation of what you want. Temporarily. As long as you are capable of holding on to that resistance. Which is not very long for most people.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:21 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Lynn. I don't know you or your life and I don't want to make assumptions. It sounds like to me that you could have used more rest time before incarnating. Maybe I'm wrong. My view is that our reincarnation system is changing. It makes sense that your personal freedom was overlooked given the time frame of birth. That is of course something that shouldn't be done at least in my view. However at the same time we were facing global issues where personal freedom wasn't the most attended to. Whether it was malicious intent to bring you into life before you were rested and ready for it or how things would fit together better in someone else's view whether it was large scale or smaller personal freedom sounds like it was overlooked. I don't think it should be overlooked. Individuals know the way that is right for them which is what works best for the larger as well. Overshadowing it with force is a dysfunction. I believe the reincarnation system though is under great change so incarnating when you want ought to be more of a thing. I have some limited experience with incarnation. What I reported in a moment of clarity that I wanted to tell myself about the topic was my life was very much wanted and I had a lot of work to do at my birth arranging things so it would work out later. I can see what you are talking about that and I feel that it will be possible to incarnate much more freely in the future. I don't know anything though and what changes there are in the spirit world as time progresses I don't know but it is swiftly changing in general so. Best wishes.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Master

Hii Lynn,

I don’t have much of a story. I just have feelings and vague thoughts and memories indicating that I didn’t want to incarnate and also have had a lot of resistance to life since birth. I’m slowly giving in on resistance though. I still feel like the reason why I had to live this life is evil. Even though I can see good in it.