Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-11-2019, 05:06 PM
Experiencer

My third eye shows too much information

Heyy,

My third eye is open for a whole while now. In the beginning I only saw pandas. Later on also other animals. But as time passes I saw more and more, and it became dense. I now see all kinds of creatures all over the place within each other, making big patterns of what seems to be having meanings but passes too fast. How can I focus myself? Or get control over it?

Thank you

Edit:

I already figured of what I think might help focussing it. I always get intuitive support when I post something

Edit 2: the figures are not coming in over my third eye. Or at least not the literal third eye. Maybe they do over the chakra... even though I doubt that. I guess there is a third eye chakra and a third eye “part”. Anyway, it is coming in via my normal eyes somehow. I don’t know how I managed to do that.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Heyy,

My third eye is open for a whole while now. In the beginning I only saw pandas. Later on also other animals. But as time passes I saw more and more, and it became dense. I now see all kinds of creatures all over the place within each other, making big patterns of what seems to be having meanings but passes too fast. How can I focus myself? Or get control over it?

Thank you

Edit:

I already figured of what I think might help focussing it. I always get intuitive support when I post something

Edit 2: the figures are not coming in over my third eye. Or at least not the literal third eye. Maybe they do over the chakra... even though I doubt that. I guess there is a third eye chakra and a third eye “part”. Anyway, it is coming in via my normal eyes somehow. I don’t know how I managed to do that.
Hi thank you so much for posting this. You're the only person I know I can talk to about our third eye. How clearly can you see? And like all of the time or only sometimes? I opened my third eye for just a few seconds a few days ago and I freaked out. I saw a cute spider doing a little paw wave. Tho I suddenly became afraid and I shot off. I actually accidentally or unintentionally opened my third eye, I didn't even know I could do that.

I know Rion from unite the collective talks about third eye often as he's had it open for many years. This is my first time, outside of a dream ofcourse.

And yeah it is indeed the exact same visionary location on my face as my both two eyes. So my eyes were close and my third eye slowly opened, in a very strange and conscious manner, because I was very very conscious of my eyes still feeling shut close. It felt like I was looking through my closed eyelids, by opening a non-physical eye.

Very weird. Because I actually was fascinated and excited to observe through my third eye, but as soon as I thought about a fearful thought I freaked out and my third eye shut off instantly.

Is it like imagination for you? Imagination feels deeper and more unconditional more vague but also more easy to control the vision and what I observe or what I allow to see more of. But then this third eye felt more like dreaming while awake. Without any body paralyses whatsoever! Usually I go through intense body paralysis like my entire environment vibrates 7 hertz and I lose all physical senses. Sound sight smell touch, everything. And then dream slowly forms.

This was more like, I'm lying on my bed, was kind of bored just lying there. Not really bored, not content either, just most emotionless and funnily also most motionless I've ever been yet very conscious. Very serene. And comfortable, and relaxed and silent but very aware and then my third eye slowly opens, I see myself looking at what my eyes were suppose to see, but they were shut, so as I'm wondering why I can see through my eyelids which are shut. And I've experienced this many times before but so slightly. Like often a tiny second of slight small gap opening. I thought well whatever that is... always happens, not very interesting. Tho funny I always saw a different version of what my eyes were suppose to see even tho they are closed. Then I open my eyes and always indeed it is not the same as what my real physical eyes see. And so I go back to sleep.

And this time it really opened. Fully. Clearly. For several seconds. Freakish.

I feel like a baby! Seeing for the first time. Having absolute no clue I even got a freaking third eye. Ahahahahaha, oh my god. Like a baby wondering why those hands are moving about and slapping their own face and not even know yet its their own hands. Feels so weird! It's my third eye. I might even actually be able to open and close it at will, woah. thought people were just jokingly referring to third eye to call it imagination. The window to existance.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:10 AM
Experiencer

Delete (duplicate).
Old 12-02-2020, 02:02 PM
Experiencer

Hii!!

Finally a response to this one. I havn’t thought about this for a whole though...

I think in my case my spiritual body or whatever it is is still developing according to my desires. I think desire, or “what fits” according to some higher self, is important here.

First of all, in my early stages of awakening I got like a “plug in”. Something that wasn’t me, but allowed me to communicate with some kind of entities (let’s call it spirit guides). At some point I desired to really see something... so I did what I did to get to see things. It was kinda ugly. And at first I only saw animals who clearly reflected me. It wasn’t like I had an extra eye though. That only came later on... but went away too. The “real third eye” version showed me shadows moving in repeat. Like a movie constantly played again. Very simple movements though. I think I was at that point, at a deeper level, trying to figure out what it should be and how it should function.

Maybe you have almost figured out these things? And are almost ready to use it and extend it?

I’m still quite inexperienced about this. But aren’t we all?

I have something like a higher kind of mind too that I developed at that time. It consists of different kinds of thoughts. Faster too. It’s not like anything other people have.

Goodluck on your journey!
Old 13-02-2020, 07:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Hii!!

Finally a response to this one. I havn’t thought about this for a whole though...

I think in my case my spiritual body or whatever it is is still developing according to my desires. I think desire, or “what fits” according to some higher self, is important here.

First of all, in my early stages of awakening I got like a “plug in”. Something that wasn’t me, but allowed me to communicate with some kind of entities (let’s call it spirit guides). At some point I desired to really see something... so I did what I did to get to see things. It was kinda ugly. And at first I only saw animals who clearly reflected me. It wasn’t like I had an extra eye though. That only came later on... but went away too. The “real third eye” version showed me shadows moving in repeat. Like a movie constantly played again. Very simple movements though. I think I was at that point, at a deeper level, trying to figure out what it should be and how it should function.

Maybe you have almost figured out these things? And are almost ready to use it and extend it?

I’m still quite inexperienced about this. But aren’t we all?

I have something like a higher kind of mind too that I developed at that time. It consists of different kinds of thoughts. Faster too. It’s not like anything other people have.

Goodluck on your journey!
Yeah the funny thing is, I actually watched a fascinating video of a spider on youtube that day. And what I experienced was just mindblowing, as if the spider is literally a robotic consciousness, I thought it was a joke and the spider was not real, but it was real and people in the comments talk about nature having its own little terminator.
And I know often animal phobia reflects the higher mind of an individual or the true nature of their being, as I know a guy who looks like a bulldog puppy is scared extremely of little bulldog puppies. And a woman who looks like a colorful parrot has an extreme phobia of parrots. As I watched that show on animal phobias.
And I ofcourse am in many ways like a spider in my life. And spiders are my greatest fear.
So that went through me that day and then I had my first third eye vision, while lying on my bed, and I saw that exact same spider, I even know the youtube video of the spider with 3 super powers.
So I thought of the positive aspects of the spider, to make peace with this greater aspect of myself. That often gets me so excited that I flow my true nature or life force or source energy through me more fully and the limitting self contradictory believes or thought patterns that causes me to feel that my true energy as fear.
But for a moment I was really excited about meeting this spider, before the fear popped up, as I was really relaxed when my third eye opened. And this spider was almost doing a little joyful dance and paw wave. Like it's been waiting there for me to open my third eye, and then suddenly fear popped up, like it was some kind of vampire or whatever.
And so I begin to see the aspects of my self that I fear.

That I am always waiting for good things to come to me, and when fear pops up I scatter all over the place. And get lost. and confused. Like a thousand little baby spiders scattered all over the place.

It reminds me how bashar, by darryl anka, describes fear as our true energy flowing through resistance that then feels like fear. Fear and excitement or joy being the same energy.

But these thoughts were happening before my third eye opened, so the third eye vision, just like a dream, simply reflected my current vibrational frequency at the time. Whatever thoughts I was having before dream or vision and whatever I was feeling emotionally mostly aswell, as my vibrational set point.

It is like a Rorschach. You see whatever you have been mostly looking at prior to looking at it or through it, so to speak. It's just a vibrational indicator, just like all physical life manifestational awareness is just a vibrational indicator, secondary. And our primary indicator being our emotions. Whatever you focus on predominantly during your day that's what you will be able to see more of more easily, due to law of attraction.

So if I have been focusing mostly on things that feel good during my day, my dreams begin to reflect that more quickly. But my emotions even more quickly. And then my life or physical time space reality manifestational, reflects it lastly. If I continue on that direction in my focus.

So really aligning our focus with our intentions of our greater non-physical consciousness or our true self, always feels good, that's why I call our true intentions our true will, of our soul. And thus this allows us to enjoy our life ongoingly, through the natural unfoldment of who we truely are being and becoming evermore joyously here and now, through the natural path of least resistance, that is indicated by joy or good feeling positive emotions, that indicate our full blending with the source of who we are.

So the spider reflected to me, my enjoyment of the little things in and of life. And my ability to focus and magnify my awareness from all the different points of view of greater allowed realisation, that is the spider's many eyes. And so the more I focus on these kind of perspectives that feel better, the more I begin to realise what I am truely experiencing and why. And what it all truely is and means for me, and who I am thus, as I come to know myself more fully, by also appreciating that which I am not. As a reflection outside of myself. Being and becoming. Existance plus awareness, consciousness focused for the purpose of aligning in harmony with the expansion of my true self or soul. Into all that I truely am being and becoming evermore here and now.

And ofcourse in general, as all of nature and animals, simply represent the highest technological evolution that we have acces to. As to come to really appreciate the perfection that is of all of nature. And true ever expanding and ever evolving reality of immense variety founded on an ever abounding stream of well-being, that is of the unconditional love of source, that allows for all infinitely ever expanding variety and uniqueness of all things being and becoming evermore here and now.

I remember seeing a video of an otter playing with an alligator, and the entire documentary and all people in the comments were convinced that the otters were killing the alligator. Which was just hilarious, to how much room there is for misunderstanding, due to self contradictory thought patterns that are so abounding for humans that it is also indicated by the fear or negative emotion they feel when they mistranslate and misunderstand anything in and of life.

And so your overwhelment of the dream/higher frequencies of your third eye, I guess is also due to a misunderstanding. As every single negative emotion indicates a lack of knowing, not because the knowing is not available, but because the knowing flows through self contradictory thought forms, that it is then experienced as a misunderstanding or negative emotion.

So taking Abraham Hicks teachings and their emotional guidance scale to come to a greater allowed realisation. If I were overwhelmed by too many scattered visions that make no sense. That feels like sickness to me, which I experienced aswell recently. As allot of things happening in my life that I coulden't make sense out of it. It is also lackful focus, focus not in alignment with and of intentions, intentions not fully realised as can be. And what helped me get out of it, was to simply not stay there. I knew, that irritation felt better then being overwhelmed. As overwhelment is a bit like you're more powerless than when you're irritated, which then atleast you acknowledge that you're not suppose to be in that experience. And there should be more value realised by you. Tho it is still resistant, it is slightly less resistant. And so eventually you keep trying and trying and trying, to reach for clarity. And fighting the confusion so to speak. Untill eventually you reach a point of impatience and thus more pessimism. And realise that whatever you focused on, none of it matters, it's not real and not important. And that's why you keep finding more things which are not important and none relevant or lesser of relevance to you.

And then you sort of give up in that pessimism. And become bored, now bored is again less resistance. Because now atleast you can be rest assured that none of these things can affect you, but you are still only capable of realising the lesser values of everything and anything. So it's all a bit meaningless. Now after a while, I reach again up the emotional scale from boredom to contentment.

And now I realise that all of these meaningless things, actually mean that I am not bothered and there is a sense of serenity in the boredom and a sense of ease and relaxation, and slow unfoldment, a peacefulness. And I begin to see small tiny glimpses of value in all of these meaningless things all around me. And as I then focus on that small value that one thing that feels a bit good or better, no matter how small it may seem, as I keep focusing on that, then suddenly the seemingly meaningless things becomes an excuse to come to an evermore joyful and greater allowed realisation of my joyful life experience.

For example, I was riding my bike and being bored. And instead of going back to a greater state of resistance on the emotional scale, being that of irritation (complaining about boredom) I decided to not try and take the jump to contentment too fast before I was ready. I decided to actually be content about my boredom! And settle in that vibrational setpoint. And I sang a song, of driving forward and being polite. Cause that was what I was doing on my bicycle. I had to zigzag through traffic in a comfortable pace. And that's basically all there was to it. And so I was driving forward and being polite and driving forward and being polite. And I got into a rythm. That kind of felt good, because it was stable. No matter how many times I drove forward and being polite, it always worked out well for me. And so there was endless new experiences of driving forward and being polite. And I reached this state of contentment but then again had more acces to the vibrational set point of hopefulness, higher up the emotional scale again.

Because now I could go to the ends of the world, driving forward and being polite. And this sense of newfound freedom, felt like hopefulness. To go further than I've ever gone before. And no matter what happened in my life, it was so easy to know, that all I had to do is simply keep going forward and being polite. Being kind. Soft gentle. Minding my own business. Unconditional love. Etc etc. For an ongoing effortless unfoldment of my life, that is unconditional in well-being, succes and evermore joy. Endless experiences after experiences. Endless new places and experiences to see and have.

And I kept feeling better and better. And now everytime I ride my bike, I take my vibration where I last left it. Which is as hopefulness. And I always feel good and better when I ride my bicycle now, instead of bored.

And we can move up the emotional scale on any subject of our life. Including our third eye vision, or our imagination, or our ability to acces our higher knowing of our greater non-physical consciousness/our soul/source of me/my true lifeforce/breath of god/ whatever you wanna call it, through the pipeline of our imagination or third eye vision.

And thus if one meditates and gets in the vortex before bed, and feels very good before bed, then we wake up in the vortex. And we return from non-physical, or source consciousness, upon awakening, and we translate our dreams in PERFECT vibrational alignment and harmony with our own greater knowing to the full blown GREATEST ALLOWED REALISATION of the full realisation of what we actually truely experienced in our dream. This multi dimensional multi facesseted knowing from all the different points of view, full integration of all the different aspects of what we call dream, which actually is a full knowing download, in one instant, a dream is actually one whole thing, one whole full knowing. That often gets fragmented and translated over and over again into different things, of lesser knowing, through the path of least resistance, to yield to us through our path of least resistance when we don't feel good, thus we are incapable of coming to full realisation of what we actually experienced during sleep. Who we actually truely are and what all that is being and becoming evermore here and now actually truely is. That is simply law, of attraction. Cannot experience that which you're not a match to vibrationally.

And thus going to bed in the vortex, allows you to wake up in the vortex, because you always return to your vibration where you last left it, and from that perspective, waking up in the vortex, in full harmony and alignment with source, you can actually see your entire world and life and all of it, through the eyes of source. By virtue of one simple dream, fully non resisted, fully allowed to be realised. That means every dream is actually a prophetic experience, when one is capable of integrating the full realisation of it, due to waking up in the vortex, waking up in full joy. Taking our soul and greater knowing downloading it fully, non contradicted, fully flowed and allowed to be realised, through our waking life state of being in the vortex or unconditional joy and love. Or just feeling emotionally absolutely the best we can feel and how we should always be feeling atleast most of the time anyway. As it is our true natural state of being.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:12 AM
Experiencer

That’s interesting... like it shows what’s going on within you. In my case it just reflected how I felt or behaved.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:57 PM
Master
My Third Eye shows me way too much information ALL the time! I cannot shut it off.

The challenge therefore becomes: "what the heck am I supposed to do with all of that now?"

How much of it is actually useful, necessary or helpful to myself or another and why bother showing me at all if it really isn't?

The Third Eye needs to be tempered with the energies from another Chakra lest you become lumped in with millions of others who also have opened Third Eyes that nobody else gives a s*** about.

Bringing the energies into the Crown chakra will let you see that the Third Eye is the last bastion for the individual ego to assert any will or ownership over what can be acquired/perceived through the Third Eye itself.

Tempering Third Eye energies with those of the Throat Chakra allows you to channel all of that excess information into creative expression, or to relate that information to another in such a way that they will also be able to "get it" without the requirement for them to also have an opened Third Eye...or to facilitate the opening of that Chakra in another.

To get the Heart Energies involved, means to share that information in the spirit of love and compassion, without having any personal agenda for doing so. An "appeal to emotion" is way more successful than an "appeal to intellect" if it is imperative that you need to have another believe you in regards to whatever information that has been gleaned through the Third Eye.
Old 16-02-2020, 07:01 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
That’s interesting... like it shows what’s going on within you. In my case it just reflected how I felt or behaved.
This is right, but more so than the word "behavior", which implies a form of physicality and conditionality, I would describe the reflection of your third eye as a reflection of your "choice" of focusing into your chosen focus into your chosen moreness of being and becoming, here and now, as a consciousness. You could say it is your window to existence. So obviously, the more relevant the things you see, the more you feel your emotional guidance to what you are observing. Why? Because you have been focusing/choosing specifically.

As our consciousness can focus on specifics, which have more detail and faster moving energy and momentum, thus more emotional guidance or indicator of energy motional relativity.

And you can focus generally. In big general terms. Broad and deep. And less focused maybe. But actually more focused generally.

It is not easy to go from specifically negative to specifically positive. But you can go from specifically negative to generally negative to general to generally positive, which then due to consistency of focused attention and awareness on the generally positive becomes more specifically positive all by itself. As the general positive awareness and focus and attention creates a general positive or general well-being energy motional grid, that law of attraction fills in. And thus the art of being a deliberate creator is called by Abraham Hicks as the art of allowing. Because we have to relax into a general state of well-being focus, and enjoy the natural unfoldment of that into evermore joyful or good/better feeling specifics. Law of Attraction/Expansion does that automatically or rather naturally and effortlessly.

This allows you to integrate more and more of your greater knowing through your greater allowed realisation.

As the specific emotional guidance scale that Abraham Hicks shared can also be translated into a more general guidance scale. That is simpler. As 5 emotions. Specifically negative, generally negative, general, generally positive, specifically positive.

So it's a scale. With overwhelment being at generally negative but to be specific it is leaning more towards the more specific side of the generally negative. So if you worry there is more resistance and less allowance. And if you let go and allow more, like in pessimism and boredom, you go more general. And then the general positive emotions, energy in motional indication of energy motional thought patterns relativity between your thought stream and your greater non-physical consciousness, is more easily accessed, because there is more allowance and less resistance.

And so yeah, it is easier to simply let go of the specifics of whatever experience, if it is not pleasing. And thus allow a greater establishment and awareness on that which is more pleasing. And from the general framework of focus, it is always easier to find alignment with our greater non-physical consciousness, more easily, naturally and effortlessly. By virtue of the more allowing capacity of the general well-being focus. And then the emotions will reflect that. And then the visions aswell. And then life aswell.

So for sure emotions help us really create our life to the best of our ability as it helps us guide us and align us with our true intentions and also allow us to allow our own greater allowed realisation of our true intentions.
Old 16-02-2020, 08:24 AM
Experiencer

I always have a lot of thoughts I can’t really reach... they do affect my mood a lot though. I can be worried and not knowing what I’m worrying about. So about your last response, I just told myself (God I called it in my head) to just go from specifically negative towards generally negative. Right now I begin to feel a bit of anger I guess.

Edit:

I want to come to that point where my consciousness is really distracted and I’m really soaked into this different world...

Edit 2:

I found myself unable to move up the ladder... I have a lot of resistance building up when trying to be positive that way you told me about. I just get stuck and it costs a lot of effort to maintain

Last edited by realizefun : 16-02-2020 at 10:04 AM.