Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-01-2020, 02:23 AM
Pathfinder

Would you want to know the main plot points for your soul contract with a SM/TF?

Would you want to know?

Let's say you could be shown MAJOR plot points, but of course, not timing and not the specifics in between. How would you feel if the Universe showed you what was to happen, years before it happened?

My answer is I wish it never told me because it doesn't feel like freedom of choice. It feels like I'm hitting specific marks in a screenplay.
Old 26-01-2020, 05:10 AM
Ascender
I was told by spirit to wait 8 years for my twin flame and to follow my heart. It has been 12 years and she is still gone.
Old 26-01-2020, 09:54 AM
Master
No, and I'm glad the Universe doesn't work that way. You just get to live your life and make your choices. Specific things happen when you're ready. Logical because then you also make specific choices based on being ready and feeling good.

For this life I know the plot: we will not be together again. Which is fine as I don't want to be.
Old 26-01-2020, 10:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
No, and I'm glad the Universe doesn't work that way. You just get to live your life and make your choices. Specific things happen when you're ready. Logical because then you also make specific choices based on being ready and feeling good.

For this life I know the plot: we will not be together again. Which is fine as I don't want to be.

“The Universe doesn’t work this way.”

What throws me off about your energy is absolutes. You apply your reality across the board. And this isn’t my path.
Old 26-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
“The Universe doesn’t work this way.”

What throws me off about your energy is absolutes. You apply your reality across the board. And this isn’t my path.
I can also say you throw your reality across the board. Just read another example of it elsewhere. I think related to the same issue, not sure but it's a similar statement.

Your views don't resonate with me at all, to me they seem very fixed views and in absolutes, which for me goes against the grain.
I speak my truth when I reply. That can be seen as a different point of view that allows much more leeway and freedom, or not.

What I do not like is you constantly telling me what you think about my energy. I don't make it personal and tell you what I think about you either.
Old 26-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I can also say you throw your reality across the board. Just read another example of it elsewhere. I think related to the same issue, not sure but it's a similar statement.

Your views don't resonate with me at all, to me they seem very fixed views and in absolutes, which for me goes against the grain.
I speak my truth when I reply. That can be seen as a different point of view that allows much more leeway and freedom, or not.

What I do not like is you constantly telling me what you think about my energy. I don't make it personal and tell you what I think about you either.

I’m not making it personal. Your energy throws me off when you apply blanket statements as to reality in general, as if what you create is mine as well.

Your reality is yours and of course, that’s the way it should be.

Just never apply it to mine.

I want to hear different replies, but not in a way that invalidates my experience. This is the way it is for me. That is the way it is for you. Apply your reality to you. Not me.

And if you say “constantly,” that’s your opinion. Factually, I’ve told you once that I don’t deal in absolutes. To me, that’s not constantly.

If we don’t resonate with each other in a way that can’t even be translated with communication, that’s fine. It’s not personal and I don’t mind at all.
Old 26-01-2020, 11:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
I was told by spirit to wait 8 years for my twin flame and to follow my heart. It has been 12 years and she is still gone.

Did you write that you had ended your soul contract with her?
Old 26-01-2020, 11:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Did you write that you had ended your soul contract with her?
It ended on it's own but took a lot of soul and self growth to rise above it
Old 27-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Would you want to know?

Let's say you could be shown MAJOR plot points, but of course, not timing and not the specifics in between. How would you feel if the Universe showed you what was to happen, years before it happened?

My answer is I wish it never told me because it doesn't feel like freedom of choice. It feels like I'm hitting specific marks in a screenplay.

The only things that I have been shown or told have been things that have helped me keep my sanity through all of this. When I am shown or told something, it seems to be to help me because I am either not communicating with my twin at the time or we are not communicating well. So I am grateful for the guidance that has shown me things when it was helpful to my sanity.

I'm not sure how much stuff is pre-destined and how much we create in the moment but it does appear we are acting out "roles" which have some predestined aspects to them. I certainly don't want to be under an illusion of free-will if that is not really the case. I want to know the truth about reality and what it is I am really dealing with here.
Old 27-01-2020, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
The only things that I have been shown or told have been things that have helped me keep my sanity through all of this. When I am shown or told something, it seems to be to help me because I am either not communicating with my twin at the time or we are not communicating well. So I am grateful for the guidance that has shown me things when it was helpful to my sanity.

I'm not sure how much stuff is pre-destined and how much we create in the moment but it does appear we are acting out "roles" which have some predestined aspects to them. I certainly don't want to be under an illusion of free-will if that is not really the case. I want to know the truth about reality and what it is I am really dealing with here.

You are the third person in as many days who have elaborated on being ready to being shown, “What’s under the veil.”

Love comments echoing the statement that I’ve been mulling over. Gives me reassurance.

I had just told my best friend, “I’m tired of being led on like a horse to a carrot. I want to be integrated back into my life and know what I’m dealing with so I can move forward with that knowledge. I feel like I’m acting out a role in a confusing plot line in my own story.”

It’s nice to know I’m not the only one questioning. We will see if it gets shown to us soon. Thank you, my friend.

Last edited by hitch : 28-01-2020 at 01:29 AM.