Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-12-2019, 09:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Can you sense anything around me?

Firstly, I apologise if this is in the wrong forum area.

So, just over a decade ago I was very active spiritually (including on this forum) but following a divorce and major life changes, change of country, etc I lost all connection due to career change and complete change of lifestyle.

Now I'm back on here as I'm staying in an AirBnB house (the actual owner is travelling for a few months) for a few weeks until next month with my Wife and our Son. The last couple of weeks we've had some strange experiences.

I've been woken up in the night hearing somebody walking outside the bedroom and I heard the door open (didn't look or anything, felt scared), then felt them leave, close the door and fade away.
Bizarrely our son heard it all at exactly the same time (he told me the next day, assuming it was me or my Wife).

The upstairs light now almost always has a strange low buzzing sound, and the small front room is either extremely hot and very cold, nothing in-between (and we have the central heating on).

Prior to these I've felt as if somebody was sneaking up behind me in the kitchen, as I turn around there's nothing but I'm sure I see a sort of mist / blur disappear very quickly.

I know about grounding, and have asked to be left alone, respected and if anything is there for it to stay away but our Son just came running downstairs as he was walking to the bathroom and said he felt like he walked through ice as he left his room.

I went upstairs with him, opened the front bedroom door (the one mentioned above and where I've been sleeping) and a huge cold draft immediately hit us both.

So essentially I'm asking if anyone can sense anything around me at all?
I'm not particularly comfortable calling anything out, asking for signs, etc anymore - I feel it'd take me a good few months to re-develop those skills.

EDIT
After-thought : The house has a strong Buddhist vibe going on; paintings on wall, plus even though we've been here 4 weeks already for some reason I decided to stop at the top of stairs and take notice of the books on his bookshelf. There's a lot of spiritual type books too. So perhaps he has an interest/connection somehow too.
Old 14-12-2019, 11:02 AM
Master
Firstly you have to try and lose the fear factor I know this is difficult but you have to try. Look at raising the energy vibrations of all your family and the vibrations of the property - I maybe would move the books a while to a shed. Look up raising the vibrations of your property, salt etc just look it up, dogs are high vibrational beings, a 'nice happy calm dog' in the house, even on the bed is good - high vibes, so anything negative 'low vibes' won't get attracted/attached.

Welcome here by the way...

Also ask your Guardian Angel and Archangel to 'clear your space' and the space of the house - you can do this in thought, do this daily as and when needed, probably late evening when getting into bed or just before.

There is more on human energy vibrations on here... you should look up online raising vibrations to my house, you might find useful info there...

Also if you're worried about your safety - ask in 'thought' - 'light shield please angels' - this has helped me out in the past when I went through a period seeing ugly faces when meditating - again 'daily' as and when required, probably late evening...

Good Luck - and have trust in your spiritual support team to protect and guide you.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9
Old 14-12-2019, 06:55 PM
Knower
Classic signs of a haunting.
Old 14-12-2019, 07:30 PM
Experiencer
Can you sense the energy there whether it is threatening, confused, lost, or asking for help?
Old 16-12-2019, 09:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
Can you sense the energy there whether it is threatening, confused, lost, or asking for help?

Honestly I'm not quite sure.
This morning we've had the lights dipping/flashing in the house for around 2-3 seconds, twice.

It feels like it wants attention.

I'm inclined to feel more negative than positive energy about it, but can't really say why, other than it's a gut feeling.
Old 16-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenM00
Honestly I'm not quite sure.
This morning we've had the lights dipping/flashing in the house for around 2-3 seconds, twice.

It feels like it wants attention.

I'm inclined to feel more negative than positive energy about it, but can't really say why, other than it's a gut feeling.

I am sensing you are an innocent carrying significant light, and you are scaring it more than it is scaring you. You are the visitor and not it.

I agree with one-light that it is an opportunity to master fear and re-engage in your spiritual walk. Call on the light of God to envelop the house and shower love, blessings, and forgiveness on all inhabitants. I sense forgiveness is called for and it will release the conflict. Be gentle.

Z
Old 17-12-2019, 04:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
I am sensing you are an innocent carrying significant light, and you are scaring it more than it is scaring you. You are the visitor and not it.

I agree with one-light that it is an opportunity to master fear and re-engage in your spiritual walk. Call on the light of God to envelop the house and shower love, blessings, and forgiveness on all inhabitants. I sense forgiveness is called for and it will release the conflict. Be gentle.

Z

Thank you, I really hadn't thought if it that way
Old 19-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Well I offered forgiveness and suggested it was free to leave but things have now escalated.

Also, last night my passed Grandparents and step-son joined me in asking for it to leave, reaffirming forgiveness.

However, the bathroom sink was full of water this morning (100% wasn't last night, plug was out), and several drawers were open in our son's room (he was not here last night).

I think I'm admitting defeat on this one.
Old 20-12-2019, 01:05 AM
Experiencer
Sorry to hear it my friend. But I'm sure we had misunderstanding. As the intruder, you were the offender, the forgiveness was for you. Why would you ask it to leave? Shouldn't you have asked for permission to stay?

The request was made in opposite. I am not sure what to do.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Well it's been quiet for 3 days now so happiness is restored :)