Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Another reason Christ went to the Cross. To make up for all the Injustices that will never be paid for by any single person, government, religion ,society, tribe, group, nation, etc throughout all human history. Evil is a thing and at some point in our lives we've all succumb to it's influence at some point

The new Agers and Eastern Philosphers who teach this hogwash are doing a great disservice to Psychism and Mediumship.

As for your comments about eastern religions "who teach this hogwash", could you be more specific?

In addition, the "blood sacrifice" "atonement" theories about why Jesus went to the Cross "to make up for all the injustices that will never be paid for by any single person, government, religion, society....etc." is another point you raised on which I would love to hear you elaborate further. As you probably already know, the Eastern Orthodox Church as well as the Franciscans in western Christianity do not subscribe to the "blood sacrifice" "atonement" theory to which I believe you are referring.

Your unusual display of "hogwash" negativity seems unbecoming of you without further elaboration.
Old 15-02-2020, 02:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey

Something similar to what I touched upon in another thread .. When we speak about 'reality' and how it is, we can for the majority of us make sense of it by using our senses like you have said ..

There are teachings around i am sure that speak about the senses that are limited and don't give a true reflection of what is (perhaps in certain contexts that is true) I mean if our visible range is only a few percent of the total spectrum then we are not getting the most accurate perception of reality but you don't need to see the cellular structure of the body to feel that you have a headache or you don't need to see the cellular makeup of a tree to know that it is there in some capacity as something that can be seen as such .

To then feel the texture of it's bark and leaves and taste the fruits and nuts that it bears so perhaps in one respect it doesn't pay any dividends to see the tree as a hologram or a fusion of light particles and empty space to know that the tree bears fruit lol .

What happens as we all know is that peeps can say that the physicality is illusory based upon a deeper level of perceiving and being, but there is beyond the light and beyond the empty space so does that mean that even the light particle holographic appearance is illusory then?

We could keep on going and going further down the infinite line of comparisons here until there is nothing present, not even empty space lol ..

As I see it peeps who swear blind to the illusory appearance of a banana not being a banana still eat one because of the properties it holds regardless .

So it's one thing to suggest things as they are not and another living life as if they are ..

If it's not a banana and if the mind body is illusory and not really physical or real at all then simply don't eat lol ..

See how the illusory body feels without adequate sustenance over a long period of time ..

But alas hardcore maya dudes would say that the sufferings endured are illusory also and no-one really suffers .. but you won't get many choose to suffer and not nourish the body even though their belief system passes it all off as not being as it seems to be ..

x daz x

Hi,

I don't think or feel that teachings and perspectives change what is manifested with in the physical formations.

For example; a banana is just a banana as it is created/formed to be. What I may think of it does not alter the banana, just perhaps my perspective of it.

Take the OP inquiry ;Is there really no death? With in the experience of this physical world there is. I have experienced having loved ones pass away. Thier memories live on in my mind and through stories told. The love remains in my heart, but they are not here in the physical for me to hold and share experiences here with.

So in one way there is death and in another way there is not. It is both while experiencing this physical life. Do most look at it this way? Or it has to be one way or the other?

Can Spirit experience the physical sensation when in its purest form? If not, then perhaps that is what it does through life here. If so, then may question what is this life all about.

You see how convoluted and confusing it can become if over thought about? Just what I am considering and the question is not directed at what you present.

So, take such things as murder being moral or not. Who determines this? Is it humans in experiencing this physical life and desiring some sort of order and what values/honor is placed on what? Does God/Source give a hoot about it?

I don't condone murder. It is immoral to me. When another life is taken for no other purpose then to take that life. To not honor life. The impact this act upon family, ones feeling secure, and the suffering caused.

Others may say in what context is it being viewed and for what purpose? Is it done to protect the many.

So it gets complicated. Human interactions can make it complicated, IMO.

Does what is thought about such things as murder and death change God or us?

Understand what I'm attempting to point out? These are just my reflections upon these matters.

Thinking changes the outlook, but what happens, happens. How it may be dealt with or adjusted to seems up to the individual. What something is being, is just being. It is for me, what I can become aware of better so that I can be inspired and empowered to use the gifts given to me in order to better relate and interact not only with myself, but others as well.

What is beneficial and what is not, sort of thing.

As far as how one may express his/her view upon life here, again ask in what context is it being expressed? Is it expressing feelings/ ideas /consideration or what is actually being experienced?

Last edited by Moonglow : 15-02-2020 at 06:55 PM.
Old 15-02-2020, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
In regards to my mum I simply stated that I understood that peeps at times no longer feel the need to meditate as you did and it will reflect their circumstance and environment to certain degrees for we all don’t live in a monastery and many have stressful lives like I do mainly during the day because of work and I need to reconnect in meditation in the evenings .

It’s not however as if there is an on and off switch peeps either need topping up or they don’t for when I run I am in a meditative state, when I clean the house or mow the lawn it’s very easy to drift off somewhat or be in a different state ..So meditation as you quite rightly put it across can be a way of life for some and like said it depends on one’s life’s circumstance to certain degrees .

I asked you about creating the moon or not because you said you used to think like I did lol but all I am emphasising and illustrating is that even though there is the realisation of Self or Oneness or God or whatever you wish to call it there still remains the individual and there still remains the sense of oneself or I AM.

Oneself that isn’t aware of the ocean in totality, oneself that doesn’t create moons and universes because the Oneness and the totality of God or what you are isn’t experienced within a framework of a mind-body experience .

Where I see a misunderstanding or where I see an inflated philosophy regarding this is when peeps deny their individuality or they class it as illusory simply because one has realised Oneness ..

So unless you can emulate Oneness or the totality of God or Self within your experience of the mind-body and you can create universes and such likes then you are in full expression of your individuality or I AM-ness like everyone else is ..

This doesn’t however reflect that you are in someway separate or not God or Self or whatever word floats your boat .

One has to ask themselves if they proclaim Oneness in totality why they can’t be and do what totality does .

If one say’s hold on a minute I haven’t implied totality at all but then again if there is the negation of the individual then what is left lol .

I see at times that peeps want things both ways for they want to dismiss the individual but they can’t emulate the totality of One.

Awareness of I AM is not Oneness . I AM can realise Oneness if oneness applies to mind . See the difference?

So if you have a peep proclaiming to be the Ocean then there is an I AM present . It's not Oneness per se . It the individual expanding their awareness .

x daz x

We are in agreement that "Awareness of I AM is not Oneness . I AM can realise Oneness if oneness applies to mind ." Yes. There is a difference.

When one stills the mind and practices self-inquiry, revelations happen and one gets GLIMPSES of the oneness in very specific situations for varying periods of time. This transcends the limited individualistic ego in those moments so one does realize the oneness with certainty as things are revealed that are beyond the limited separatist individual mind and the five senses. You may call that state what you wish but my sense is that it is consistent with what you wrote when you said "I AM can realise Oneness if oneness applies to mind" as in what I call the Cosmic Mind for lack of better terminology.

As this happens more and more continuously, one is drawn more and more into the "expanded consciousness" as needed when difficult situations manifest. It is almost like an eagle soaring into the heights to see the Big Picture before returning to the role one plays on the stage of life to implement. Gradually, one starts to realize that operating from the "expanded consciousness" produces more optimal results than relying on the little individual self and one's attention starts to shift more and more to the "expanded consciousness" that APPROACHES the oneness in actuality.

It is a progression characterized by a shift in attention to subtler expanded realms of consciousness for no other reason than that life proceeds more smoothly when one sees the Big Picture more and more clearly. The separateness of individuality starts to decrease as one attunes more with the expanded consciousness that sees the Big Picture better and thus acts more consistently in the best interests of the Totality --- the Oneness which also includes one's little self.

Your points are well taken.
Old 15-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
if i was to believe my awakening process. for me 90% of the development was by going into trance and recalling my past to go through the experience and release it.
when i did during and after the emotional release i would become overwhelmed in great joy. until i got stuck in that joy. then i figured i should stop. so i did. also if i was to believe those whom have read me which is a lot sense my girlfriend is a psychic and teaches so her friends or many are as well.
my past is lifetimes of war and survival. it seemed like my connection to god came from living close to death.

just sharing some more since it is of the topic in ways. and im not suggesting past lifes are real or not. i dont know? im just explaining my awakening process as a speculation.
for a variety of reasons i hesitate to mention my awakening process of potential memories. cause of course im thankful to live a life without such going on.
I love it...keep sharing anything you want! I never hesitate saying, from clear, vivid remembrances -
that oh yeah, there are past lives, alright!!

But, without experiencing them - I 'get' the doubting from others.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Your unusual display of "hogwash" negativity seems unbecoming
of you without further elaboration.
I must admit I was surprised myself...it was unusual for me not to agree with Ammy.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-02-2020 at 09:26 PM.
Old 15-02-2020, 05:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Just wondered your thoughts.
If this is a dream, and Illusion - there is no death ever - why would God
care if someone killed another?
Wouldn't He know that they come back again and again?

I'm coming to Gen Beliefs more and more.

Miss Hepburn,

Back to your original post. There is one problem with this posting....namely it is in these words of yours...."there is no death ever". The Bible indicates that there was death at one time. Genesis 2:17...."but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die." Now we cannot accept that God lies. And conversely the serpent said...."you will not surely die"(Genesis 3:4). Both God and the serpent were telling the truth. The two were speaking of two different kinds of life....i.e......God was speaking of immortal or eternal life and the serpent was speaking of mortal life. Man as originally created by God was the image and likeness of God. God is a spirit so man in his original creation had to also be a spirit to be present in the image and likeness of God.

The part of man that died with his eating of the forbidden fruit was his spirit. With that act man became dead to God. The banishment from the Garden resulted in this decree from God....Genesis 3:22...."......He must not reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live FOREVER." It was at this time that eternal life was denied to man and if life is not eternal then it means that the 'death' that God had warned of was introduced to mankind.

Biblically the Spirit was restored to mankind on the day of Pentecost. It was the mission of Jesus to once again bring life to man....John 10:10....."I have come that they may have life....". The Bible also tells us elsewhere that the Spirit was not completely taken away from mankind with references to a chosen remnant,,,,,but this was a very few. Acts 2:33-34....."Exalted to the right hand of God, he(Jesus) has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear. For David did not ascent to heaven....". Even a biblical figure such as David had been denied ascension to heaven.

In short one could advance a theory that God did not care if men murdered each other but not because He knew they would live forever. They were already dead to God from the time of the fall from the Garden until the day of Pentecost. We can also believe that now that our Spirit has been restored and we once again bear the image and likeness of God that He would care very much if we murdered others(those that bear his likeness).
Old 15-02-2020, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Miss Hepburn, *snip*
....In short one could advance a theory that God did not care if men murdered each other but not because He knew they would live forever.
They were already dead to God from the time of the fall from the Garden until the day of Pentecost.
We can also believe that now that our Spirit has been restored and we once again bear the image
and likeness of God that He would care very much if we murdered others (those that bear his likeness).
Someone may quote The Gita or the Koran with some opposing beliefs in there, I dunno - ok, I guess in 'General beliefs' anything goes.

The underlined is not something I believe.
Abraham=dead
David=dead
Job=dead
Jeremiah=dead
Hosea=dead
Joseph of Arimathea, dead
Jacob, dead?
Enoch, dead to God?
Mary Mag, Joseph, Peter, John, James all dead because Pentecost had not taken place?
And many more...
This is not my belief.

Good talking point to bring up.

Old 16-02-2020, 09:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love it...keep sharing anything you want! I never hesitate saying, from clear, vivid remembrances -
that oh yeah, there are past lives, alright!!

But, without experiencing them - I 'get' the doubting from others.

according to my intuition i sent everything to france. this is hard to tell the date. but from either having done so during ww2 against the will of the nazis or refusing to retrieve them at that time resulted in the physical removal of my eyeballs and according to my girlfriend pineal gland. this has come up a number of times intuitvely and i mean very clear with a strong response when intuitvely asked or from it coming to me on its own. so this is the center piece or the thing im noticing and the only main obstruction im noticing at this time.

the fear of the expereince has resulted in a kink in my system in the third eye. im very proud to say im coming along in the clearing. i no longer get physicaly sick feeling when im working on it hard. and today for example i spent three hours straight in meditation right on it without much repucussions. i really feel im coming along. where as even a few months ago didn't seem as much. like i have the wind on my back now.

my guidance that seemed of most power called themselves the original jews and i think it could be this experience that im working on that was the bond between them and i. they have my back unlike anything i could of imagined. and i am by no means a study of jewish or christian traditions.

whats becoming interesting. is what are these items? when i could of possibly had it come to me i didnt even want to know. i was to upset of what happend to me to want to know. im at a point now im gaining a curiosity.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 17-02-2020, 01:23 AM
Deactivated Account
my last life was pretty brief clearing. grew up lousiana or texas. went to vietnam and was killed. i recalled a chopper picking me up. was actually a heartfelt moment cause the death happend in the chopper. so it felt like it came down and brought me home. the repercussions of that life was a feeling of missing out on the things i wished to do when i got home. was likely doing a lot of drugs such as heroine while i was in the war.

going back further i saw myself as a cherokee child. the spirit of me literaly showed up in a vision and told me im a cherokee child. i recall running through trees in excitement and everything was so beautifully warm. something happend and everything became quite ugly. i recall hiding from everything from behind trees. perhaps the trail of tears. girlfriend says so. i dont know? i only know what i just wrote.

" it was brother against brother, it was a bloodbath." life in the civil war. repucussions are afraid of doctors and hospitals. still don't go to them. unless it's really important

Wherever I May Roam
Old 17-02-2020, 02:39 AM
Deactivated Account
continued.

multitasking so this applys to everything i just said about going into trance to recall parts of oneself to go to bliss to permemant expression of the feminine expression of joy(bliss) through the nervous system.

my opinion based upon my experience.
what it is does not matter. what does matter is clearing through it. emotional memories that become released don't have to be know or figured out. they just need to clear. also for me i see the expereince of recall as speculative. yet absolutely and certainly clearing in opening things up.

but it can sometimes be interesting and can help with ones life in a personal level. to better understand ones personal makeup. likes, dislikes, fears, and etc.

i spent about two years spending all the time i could daily going backwards to bring myself back. most of which i have little or forgotten memory of.

Wherever I May Roam