Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 27-01-2020, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
People..

Thanks for your posts. When I mention the matrix I mean a real technology created matrix. This is not allegory or viewing our world ''like a matrix''..
I am talking about a literal matrix, as in the movies..

(I put this in the Philosophy & Theory forum deliberately, as to avoid the spiritual understanding of 'a matrix')..

It seems to me.. based on VR developments we could actually create a real matrix in time..
What would be the implications to humanity and even spiritual growth if that were to happen. What could we (still) learn and achieve through such a 'world'?
Aldous Huxley's soma?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
Old 31-01-2020, 01:52 PM
Seeker
In some discussions, say Phillip K **** or Chalmers, the likelihood we're in a matrix is about 20%; I think that's about right.

If we fast forward 20 years, human connectivity and neural translation would be the main barriers to a true VR; ala the machines 2390 (Matrix) I have no doubt we'll get their as the MIC will invest heavily in helmets and protocols to train their future soldiers safely and realistically.

I do think it's a matter of time if it hasn't already happened. We could be functioning in a geothermal-powered supercomputer projecting the world we see based on an asteroid strike making the surface uninhabitable for some time. It certainly would be a way to perpetuate the species and knowledge capacity of humanity so long as the projections could be physically realistic (silicon wafers and cutting your finger with a piece of glass.

When I pass from this corporeal form, the first question I will ask is "Was this a 'Total Recall' experience or a physical existence as understood by the Greeks. Who knows!