Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-02-2020, 11:27 AM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Unhappy Had a Waking Vision My Twin Flame Burned to Death

You can imagine how upsetting this was for me. I am shaken to my core. I don't feel like anything like that is actually going to happen, but am more concerned over the symbolism of it. I once had this beautiful dream with my twin flame (almost 20 years before I found him 'in the real) in a car and we were driving together through a wintry neighborhood - though the sun was shining and was melting the ice. I quite recently had another vision where I was walking on a night time highway. A car with its headlights on showed up and then pulled over. The door to the passenger's seat swung open. I saw my twin sitting in the driver's seat. I got in. I can't recall what happened after that - whether or not we drove onward or simply sat in the car and talked. This nightmarish vision reminded me of both of those experiences in that he was in the driver's seat - only his body was burned beyond recognition and was half-facing me. There were little spots of violet flames still burning on parts of his head.

The violet fire really disturbed me as I once did violet flame decrees all the time for years and they helped me - and us - so much. When I fell hard into my shadow side, I quit doing the decrees and have been meaning to get back to the them; it has been a long time. More recently, a (now ex) friend of mine spewed all of this negativity about violet flame decrees - having never done them herself, but having "Googled" up some nonsensical article and deciding they are evil (as well as Paganism). That was the breaking point for me as to her toxicity so I've ended the friendship. She told me I was defensive about the decrees because maybe I too doubt they are good, but I've seen their miracles for myself. I have faith in them. I know I went to bed thinking about that conversation (which was the worst, most frustrating one I've ever had with a person). Now, because of this vision-induced upset though, I worry I'm going to find violet flames triggery and no longer beautiful and of solace to me.

I've also been watching a lot of horror - including a long-winded documentary on horror films a few days ago and then a "Freddy Krueger" movie last night. I can't deny that two films where someone burns to death in a car came to mind during the documentary.

I also feel like giving up on my twin flame, so I've been trying to put his face out of my mind because it all just hurts so much. Instead, I've been considering there could be someone else in my life at some point - when I'm ready for that (which I'm not yet). I could've sworn I heard (I'm clairaudient) my twin's voice call my name this morning. That would hardly be the first time. I'm at a loss here. Every time I try to 'do better' - something happens to either upset me or he is 'here' with me in anyway he can be - even if it is just in a lucid dream, or I hear his voice, or feel his energy, or get some mind-blowing synchronicity, etc..

The burned up image made me want to throw up. It still does. It's only been a few hours since I had this vision. I treat my visions (when I suspect they are not psychic in nature) like dreams so went looking in my books for interpretation, but I'm lost on this one, but then I guess I'm lost anyway.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:32 PM
Experiencer

The image of something burning means letting go of something.
Which is what we are all here to do. Let go, of people, places etc.
So i see the vision as a good thing, you are letting go of the image you have of this person.