Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 05-01-2020, 04:58 AM
Master
I did read the link and it is very deep. Lot’s of information in there.

Very similar to KS and some interesting aspects to deities or an aspect of one at different levels of depth. Very interesting and something I agree with. I think of it like nesting dolls.

I’m sorry but I will have to do more research.

I do know people much more informed than me on Hinduism but they don’t hang out here. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 05-01-2020, 05:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
The thing is, brother, why do we "wise folk' consider it to be our duty to educate others who simply don't want to be educated?

There must come a point when we need to let go and let them bask in the glory of their own ignorance isn't it? Yet why is this so hard to do?

If we are just posting stuff on the offchance that someone may read it without giving any feedback or acknowledgement, why are we not writing books and becoming the "authoritative source" ourselves, instead of posting on a forum which is meant to be interactive?

forum

/ˈfɔːrəm/

noun
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

I can give dictionary definitions too...

Maybe we would be better off going to those places where ordained Buddhist and Hindu people speak? I have often considered it.

I consider it when I think about why it is those scholars are not falling over themselves to post on this forum...I wonder why...

Aum Namah Shivaya

What they are doesn’t have to be what you are.

Lot’s of dummies, know it all’s and super enlightened people (in there own mind) here at sf. Not a lot of serious people here I am sad to say. Some are but most aren’t or don’t believe.

I post here because I like a good debate and dealing with difficult people helps me find my issues to work on.
Old 05-01-2020, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I did read the link and it is very deep. Lot’s of information in there.

Very similar to KS and some interesting aspects to deities or an aspect of one at different levels of depth. Very interesting and something I agree with. I think of it like nesting dolls.

I’m sorry but I will have to do more research.

I do know people much more informed than me on Hinduism but they don’t hang out here. Let me know if you are interested.
Yes, of course I am interested! Hanging around here waiting is just doing my head in.

Thank you for taking time to read the attached link and I do agree that it is a lot to take in...nobody gets Sri Vidya Tantra in a single day...take your time and get back to me whenever convenient.

Once again, I appreciate your consideration and response..I look forward to having more of these interactions in future.

Iti Sivam
Old 05-01-2020, 05:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
What they are doesn’t have to be what you are.

Lot’s of dummies, know it all’s and super enlightened people (in there own mind) here at sf. Not a lot of serious people here I am sad to say. Some are but most aren’t or don’t believe.

I post here because I like a good debate and dealing with difficult people helps me find my issues to work on.
Yeah, but when nobody wants to engage me in debate at all, what can that mean?

At least you have people talking to you about these things...I don't, so consider yourself priveleged they are even disagreeing with you, because I don't get the luxury of even that..

Oh well, it just probably means I need to meditate and introspect more instead of sharing knowledge and experience which is only meant for me and nobody else.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 05-01-2020, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yeah, but when nobody wants to engage me in debate at all, what can that mean?

At least you have people talking to you about these things...I don't, so consider yourself priveleged they are even disagreeing with you, because I don't get the luxury of even that..

Oh well, it just probably means I need to meditate and introspect more instead of sharing knowledge and experience which is only meant for me and nobody else.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Well it could be that people respect you and your knowledge and because of that they don’t debate you.

If you want debate hang around me more often. People always disagree with me. I am also sure I will find a thing or two to disagree with you on :)