Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Ascender

OP, is the Bible referring to God in verses 1-12?
Old 21-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Rage Guru
16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.
This is a modern interpretation based upon a popular modern cultural belief ie. 'chakras'. In the same way people explore Revelations and think the stuff described are the earthquakes and wars of our time.

The 7 stars could also be... 7 planets..
Old 22-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos

could be the planets, but it seams that the seven stars are conected to Orion. Any ideas on how the 7 planets connect with Orion?

mj
Old 22-05-2011, 07:30 AM
New Rage Guru

Studying the bible from an inner perspective. (This is up for discussion and put in writing to test my own theories.)

Revelation 5
1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

NRG: We are reputed to be sitting at the right hand of the “lord” when we “go to heaven”. Could the bible be alluding to a higher aspect of our earthly self, our Christ consciousness on earth having the power to open the seals through the trials and tribulations that can bring to us an understanding of our godliness.

6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the centre of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits[a] of God sent out into all the earth. 7 He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne.
Revelation 6
The Seals
1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

NRG: The first chakra…To overcome the initial bass emotions associated with it is to begin a conquest over these emotions.

3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider (sensuality/sexuality) was given power to take peace from the earth (human embodiment) and to make people (our earth based emotions) kill each other. To him was given a large sword.
5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.

NRG: The solar plexus. We innately know the right or wrong path through the guidance given to us from our “gut’ feelings. When we open our third chakra we understand what is right or wrong without having to justify it through law or dogma.

7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

NRG: The heart chakra with it’s abilty, through love, to destroy base emotions and move us towards a closer connection to our true selves. The killing off of the negative is necessary for positive growth.

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

NRG: The throat chakra, an inner calling out. Possibly relating to past selves and the ego trappings or of this life and the death of the negative with this negative being as important to the growth of love as the positive.

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their[g] wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”
“Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

NRG: The third eye. The ego emotions running for their lives as awareness of our inherent right as co-creators unfolds with the opening of the 6th scroll/chakra.

1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven.

Need I say more…
Actually yes; but later.
Thoughts please.
Old 23-05-2011, 01:27 AM
Suspended
Hi New Rage Guru,
This is really interesting. Thanks for sharing these insights.
I normally don't check this subforum, but lately I've wanted to learn more about Chakras.
I feel a little overwhelmed because the entire body in itself is so complex & so interrelated to thoughts & feelings. I'm not sure how chakras fit into the mix. Maybe it is part of the answer to both psychological & physical healing?

It's fascinating how you've related chakras to scriptures, especially Revelations! How brave you are! Revelations always intimidated me!

I feel strongly, as you do, that scriptures are meant to be likened to us within, spiritually.
I really don't know what the Revelation authors intended...
But I'll give you a possible perspective/interpretation...(some terms I learned from "Putting on the Mind of Christ")

1st seal, a crown is given - birth/life - Archaic & Magical Consciousness
2nd seal, a sword is given - ability to discern good from evil - Mythic Consciousness
3rd seal, balances are had - questioning myths - Rational Consciousness level
4th seal - power was given - can see many perspectives - Vision-Logic Consciousness
5th seal - Shown souls who were slain for the word of God - fears conquered for love - Psychic/Spirit Consciousness
6th seal - earthquakes, sun black, stars fall - see our imperfections "bursts our egotistical bubble" - Dark night of the senses
7th seal - silence, then "all hell breaks loose" with wars & plagues - Confronting "feelings buried alive"- Dark Night/Confronting Shadow Self
Christ reigns - Spiritual union with God, Our Creators - Christ Consciousness

Last edited by Perspective : 23-05-2011 at 04:41 AM.
Old 26-05-2011, 06:41 AM
New Rage Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspective
Hi New Rage Guru,
This is really interesting. Thanks for sharing these insights.
I normally don't check this subforum, but lately I've wanted to learn more about Chakras.
I feel a little overwhelmed because the entire body in itself is so complex & so interrelated to thoughts & feelings. I'm not sure how chakras fit into the mix. Maybe it is part of the answer to both psychological & physical healing?

It's fascinating how you've related chakras to scriptures, especially Revelations! How brave you are! Revelations always intimidated me!

I feel strongly, as you do, that scriptures are meant to be likened to us within, spiritually.
I really don't know what the Revelation authors intended...
But I'll give you a possible perspective/interpretation...(some terms I learned from "Putting on the Mind of Christ")

1st seal, a crown is given - birth/life - Archaic & Magical Consciousness
2nd seal, a sword is given - ability to discern good from evil - Mythic Consciousness
3rd seal, balances are had - questioning myths - Rational Consciousness level
4th seal - power was given - can see many perspectives - Vision-Logic Consciousness
5th seal - Shown souls who were slain for the word of God - fears conquered for love - Psychic/Spirit Consciousness
6th seal - earthquakes, sun black, stars fall - see our imperfections "bursts our egotistical bubble" - Dark night of the senses
7th seal - silence, then "all hell breaks loose" with wars & plagues - Confronting "feelings buried alive"- Dark Night/Confronting Shadow Self
Christ reigns - Spiritual union with God, Our Creators - Christ Consciousness

Perspective...this is awesome.
Plenty of food for the mind and soul.
I'm looking at all the 7s that appear through revelations...there is heaps. Revelations is huge though and I'm just trying to see relevance in this bible thing. My reasoning is that this book that has caused so much pain throughout its history is still here...Why? Surely it's not so we can all go around worshiping male deities.
Thanks for your impute.
Peace.
Old 26-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
This is a modern interpretation based upon a popular modern cultural belief ie. 'chakras'. In the same way people explore Revelations and think the stuff described are the earthquakes and wars of our time.

Chakras have been adopted from Hinduism but I guess you know that, Chrysaetos.
What do you mean when you say "This is a modern interpretation based upon a modern cultural belief." There have always been people who could see auras and the energy centres called chakras.

As to Orion: It is said that once we no longer need incarnations on earth we will go to Orion. However, as more and more information becomes available --the reason given is that man has evolved to where more information may be given (see books by Shakuntala Modi, Michael Newman, Dolores Cannon to name a few) I wonder whether Orion should be seen as a sort of "home base" where we return after incarnations on other planets, even those in other galaxies.

It is also said that there are 7 keys to the interpretation of the Bible. Don't ask me which they are because I do not know.
Old 26-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
Chakras have been adopted from Hinduism but I guess you know that, Chrysaetos. What do you mean when you say "This is a modern interpretation based upon a modern cultural belief."
Because we've been trying to figure Revelations out for many centuries. Back in the Roman Empire there were 'signs', back in the Middle Ages there were 'signs', and today people interpret the book according to today's problems and also new beliefs. Chakras are an eastern belief and probably quite a young belief still. Even concepts like karma and reincarnation are not described in the oldest Vedas, so I doubt that chakras are an old belief..
Old 29-05-2011, 10:44 AM
New Rage Guru

I’m glad you bought up Karma ……. As I believe it is the crux of the bible. When the bible mentions the Lord I (as do many others) understand that it is Karma. In fact, if you substitute Karma (the karmic law/Law) in the place of Lord the bible starts to work on an inner level… I’ll give an example.

Psalm 54
4 Behold, God is my helper;
The Lord (Karma) is the sustainer of my soul.
5 He will recompense the evil to my foes;
Destroy them in Your faithfulness.
6 Willingly I will sacrifice to You;
I will give thanks to Your name, O LORD (KARMA), for it is good.
7 For He has delivered me from all trouble,
And my eye has looked with satisfaction upon my enemies.

And as I translate it from an inner perspective:

Behold divinity is my helper;
Karma is the sustainer of my soul.
It will recompense the negative within,
Destroy it in my faithfulness.
Willingly I will sacrifice to it
I will give thanks to its vibration, O Karma, for it is good.
For it has delivered me from all trouble,
And my eye has looked with satisfaction upon negatives demise
Old 29-05-2011, 10:45 AM
New Rage Guru

I’m glad you bought up Karma ……. As I believe it is the crux of the bible. When the bible mentions the Lord I (as do many others) understand that it is Karma. In fact, if you substitute Karma (the karmic law/Law) in the place of Lord the bible starts to work on an inner level… I’ll give an example.

Psalm 54
4 Behold, God is my helper;
The Lord (Karma) is the sustainer of my soul.
5 He will recompense the evil to my foes;
Destroy them in Your faithfulness.
6 Willingly I will sacrifice to You;
I will give thanks to Your name, O LORD (KARMA), for it is good.
7 For He has delivered me from all trouble,
And my eye has looked with satisfaction upon my enemies.

And as I translate it from an inner perspective:

Behold divinity is my helper;
Karma is the sustainer of my soul.
It will recompense the negative within,
Destroy it in my faithfulness.
Willingly I will sacrifice to it
I will give thanks to its vibration, O Karma, for it is good.
For it has delivered me from all trouble,
And my eye has looked with satisfaction upon negatives demise

I don't know why it posted twice and I don't know how to delete it...Sorry.