Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 31-07-2018, 07:56 PM
Knower

Energy stops in top of spine, please help:)

Hey. I notice strong energy stopping in the top of my spine many times, for years maybe. My head wants to move my neck and it is strong at times after a while it slows down, sometimes I have to lower my frequency. Does anyone know what this is? Afraid of going to the hospital for this.
Old 31-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Master

The problem may be a totally physical issue. Or the simple answer may be that there is a blockage in the Vishuddha chakra (the throat centre) which is preventing the natural flow of energy through the etheric body from the heart centre to the head centres.

In which case there are various practices you can do (either physical purification or pranayama breathing exercises) to work on the blockage. There are five systems of prana which govern the body, and it is Udana Vayu which flows upwards from the throat centre into the head. Maybe this aspect of prana is not flowing properly.

If you are serious about clearing this then I suggest you find someone who can guide you through this process.

I don't imagine that hospitalisation is going to solve anything.

Peace.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:49 AM
Master
Wow...I didn't see this thread until now, but I just responded to the exact same thread made in the Aura and Chakra forum, saying basically the same thing as the poster above me did.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=124227

To work on the throat chakra means to be totally honest with yourself and everybody, to express yourself through creative and constructive channels, to be comfortable with who you are, to learn discernment and humility, to speak your truth gently and graciously and to be able to forgive others and let go of the past.

It is quite a big ask, but the throat chakra is where the spiritual men are separated from the spiritual boys...even if you are a girl. LOL
Old 01-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Master
You have received some excellent advice here for gaining long-term relief, and dealing
with the underlying issue, but for an immediate temporary symptomatic relief you might
want to try some acupressure massage.

Acupressure massage is similar to acupuncture, although acupuncture goes a lot deeper.
You can either go see a massage therapist, which may be expensive, you can have a partner,
friend, lover, etc., give you a massage, or you can give yourself an effective body massage.

You can use a massage tool, like a vibrator, an electric percussion massager, an electric
acupressure massager, a massage stick, massage rollers, tie a couple of knots in a towel
and use that, or use your own hands. If you use your hands, use your thumb and index
fingers or just use your knuckles.

What you want to do is try and penetrate some of the minor energy centers, which are all
over our body, and or relieve knotted muscular triggers. This may help you get immediate
temporary relief. The underlying issue with physical, mental, or emotional discomfort,
is most often our flow of energy.

We all collect stress in certain areas of our body, it is different for different people.
Some collect stress in their neck, some in their temples or forehead, some in the lower
part of their back, and others collect stress in their shoulders, or hips, etc. Some will say
they collect it all over their body. Stress means a blockage of energy that causes tension.
It can be muscular, it can be psychological, it can be a number of things but at the root,
it is a blockage of energy. People usually only associate stress with being jittery but a
person can be under stress without showing any overt outward symptoms.

When you give yourself, a neck massage, or lower back massage, use your knuckles to try
to relieve tiny knots in your muscles, physical therapists call them “trigger points,” and this
will help to move energy. There are 600-muscles in the body and they are all effected by
the flow of energy from our major chakras, our internal organs are also effected by that flow.

Whatever you do, do not panic or get any anxiety about this as that will only add to the problem.
Try other relaxation techniques, like taking an apple cider vinegar or Epsom salt bath. Nurture the
flow of energy that is within your own being, and give loving care to your own mind and your own body.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Your focus on meditation should never to open chakras forcibly. Only through correct recitation you can open the blockages.
Old 02-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Seeker

It is your Kundalini becoming aware of itself it is snake like energy that starts at the bottom of your spine