Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 23-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus
Just curious after reading this thread as to why you wold want to banish the earth or the water, etc...?

To my understanding, you don't banish the elements...you're using the elements to banish everything else.
Old 23-01-2014, 03:48 PM
Master
Each element corresponds to certain characteristics [as in my earlier post] For example Earth = patience, endurance, stability, wealth and so on.
Old 23-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Master

As well, each element is ruled over by its elementals. This whole thing of invoking and banishing is most often (in my experience, anyway) used when casting certain traditions' circles. In the tradition I learned the Earth element is in the direction of North; Air element - East; Fire - South and Water - West.

I've known it happen that when these are not banished properly that it can cause problems - such as when someone I know did not banish the Water element and its elementals properly there was a lovely flood in her house.
Old 23-01-2014, 11:35 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

In my Tradition...we invite the Elementals and farewell Them.

(IMHO)...They are very powerful Guardians that I (always) want to treat with the utmost respect.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 24-01-2014, 04:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
In my Tradition...we invite the Elemental and farewell Them.

(IMHO)...They are very powerful Guardians that I (always) want to treat with the utmost respect.
Blessed be...

Yes, I believe there are a number of traditions that do this
Old 26-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Pegasus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
In my Tradition...we invite the Elementals and farewell Them.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

That's what I thought

Thank you Albalida