Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Master
Visualising an inner glow in others

over the last few months I have started to notice what seems to be like a coloured heart shaped orb thing if I look at people and its usually inside their chest near their heart. for different people it has different colours. I cannot see external coloured Auras but this is the only colour thing like that I see.

Auras are a much more pronounced visual thing they are defiantly there but these are faint and only if I concentrate on someone I see them inside. Then they come as really strong colors, blues pinks reds greens etc, even black. inside the chest cavity.

I have never heard of this before. I have been ignoring it for weeks but finally curiosity has gort the better of me, so I thought i might ask.
Old 27-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Master
once i was sitting on the beach at night watching the sand pipers scurry and probe along the edge of the surf. i could see their little life sparks, each individual bird was a dot of light in the darkness. it was so cool.

i don't see the auras of humans though.
Old 27-05-2011, 04:09 PM
DulcePoetica

Long, complicated post about my experience with energy colors:

I have a sort-of sensory overlapping system where I feel this energy but don't necessarily see it. Though I do feel it in terms of what it looks like, including what color it is. I used to be much more interested in auras, but I never actually "saw" one. A person would "feel" blue or pink or whatever, and others who claimed to see auras would tell me they saw the color I said I felt.

I have much more interest now in what I see as a current of energy that flows within people. Which I also get a sense of in terms of color, viscosity, speed of flow, direction, location... All without actually seeing anything visually or clairvoyantly. I have often wondered about the explanation of the chakra system(s) because while I do perceive chakra points, I do not perceive them in the terms of the colors commonly associated with them.

Though interestingly, as I "progressed" spiritually, the dominant colors of my artwork went through the spectrum. This all happened before I did much reading, so I was not consciously aware of the chakra/color associations, but as I was working on a particular chakra, the commonly accepted associated color was frequently found reflected in my expressions during that time...? But I digress...

I mentioned the chakra color association because you said what you see is located at the heart chakra, but is not necessarily (is it green for the heart?). Anyway, I used to be troubled by this discrepancy because it didn't match my experience of the chakras. Hmmm. Still not sure how to reconcile that bit, but I now believe that the colors I do sense are a reflection of who the person is at the deepest level. To my perception, the light within them does not change colors as it passes through the different energy centers; it is consistent and true to who they are.

I would recommend asking yourself what these colors represent to you. Meaning, when you see a person with a blue heart, how are they different form someone you see with a black, pink heart or what-have-you. These colors, in my experience, are identifiers. Warning systems or highlighters. Call it what you like, but I believe my higher self is alerting me to what I need to know about people when these colors are apparent.

If nothing else, it will be a good exercise that may help you gain a more comprehensive understanding of what you are seeing.
Old 29-05-2011, 05:09 AM
Master
For sure. Imagine if you did not have friends to ask how confusing this would be. It confuses me. Today in church I saw a guy in front of me who was all red his white shirt was looking red as was his surrounding aura. I have no idea what that means. yet another guy on stage i felt that he had an inner brown centre.
Old 29-05-2011, 05:21 AM
Master
I've always been a bit envious of people who see auras and the like, I've never seen them on people ~ I used to work with a woman who claimed to get a sense of if someone was going to die, needless to say, I was just a bit uncomfortable being around her, yikes.

Old 30-05-2011, 04:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I've always been a bit envious of people who see auras and the like, I've never seen them on people ~ I used to work with a woman who claimed to get a sense of if someone was going to die, needless to say, I was just a bit uncomfortable being around her, yikes.
It can be acquired for sure. the latter part of what you said sux a bit you get this thing hardly anyone has and when you tel people it either creeps them out or it can be awkward.so you go through life keeping it to yourself. You can get there tune into it, its like a frequency if you think about it it appears. It takes a little concentration and a quiet mind to see them properly. The inside things are confusing I dont see them often they appear for some.