Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm new to this and need some help understaning things.

2 nights ago I had a dream that had an Indian (native american) in it painted in black and white with black and white feathers. So far that I could remember He was at a house with allot of spirits in it and he seemed to have a verry strange way of looking at me for some reason. I remember waking myself up with my face still in the pillow not 1 second later I felt a strong pressent to my left side of bed one that I have never felt before so strong that it gave me goosebumps in my whole body and I knew immediately that it's something out of this world. It immediately started blowing verry hard in my left ear as if there was a blizzard blowing in my ear and I couldn't move. my body was paralised I couldn't open my eyes nor turn around. That was when I started asking for help in my mind to stop the blowing and protect me from whoever was doing this to me. a couple of seconds later it stopped. I could of open my eyes and move my body again altough I felt verry tired at that point. Can someone explain to me what just happened there? or have someone had a similar experienced to mine?
Old 26-04-2017, 09:20 PM
Pathfinder

Look up sleep paralysis. You had a classic case.
Old 27-04-2017, 02:54 AM
Experiencer

Agreed. Looks like you transitioned from a dream / astral travel state back into your body. The Indian may have followed you, or it might have been someone else.

I think you handled yourself very well. A lot of people that experience sleep paralysis have a fairly bad time of it. But it's simply you being conscious while not fully connected to your body. Some spirits will take advantage of this and interact with you while you're 'aware' and in a situation that allows you to perceive them.

A lot of people will have had similar experiences.. but I'd suggest you not look too deeply into them. In the majority of cases, people have negative experiences, and reading about these may cause you a fear response in you where there is really nothing to be afraid of; provided you aren't afraid.
Old 27-04-2017, 04:19 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
So sorry you experienced that,it happened to me once,and I never want it again,it has never happened again,that first time was 1985,so that was 32 years ago and I have never had a repeat experience
You did the correct thing " Please God Help Me " that said mentally instantly protects you,I think Carnate and Astral Fool are spot on,if you have a sensitive disposition then you are a target for anything earthly or not from this realm.

I would like to hear a little about your life,beliefs and any interests you have had with the occult.

But its "Please God Help Me",that thought resounds through the universe at the speed of thought,you did the right thing,it could of been worse.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 27-04-2017, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)

First of all I want to thank you all for your replys.

I'm not sure if this was the right category to put this under. I have felt astral projection in the past where I feel my soul leaving the body but it won't last long until I wake myself up again.

This what I felt a couple of days back was more of a dream. and what happened after was when I woke up from the dream but I still had my eyes closed in my pillow. I could tell that I was awake and was not dreaming anymore. I've had someone talk to me that helped me in the past and according to her it was more of a portal that was opened but still can not figure out the reason and how come it was opened. that is why I reached out to this forum to see if anyone could have any ideas of why such thing just happened and how come I've dreamed with an indian right before it happened.

In the past I have had another experience but it was with a black shadow where one night I felt a pressence and when opening my eyes I saw a shadow infront of me and it was trying to choke me. then again I remained calm and fought it off by saying to it that I believe in God and you shall not harm me. that was when it dissapeared. the next morning when in the bathroom I've saw marks on my chest and neck of this Shadow that resemblance like a hand.

Billy (slowsnake), I'm a Catholic although I don't go to church anymore. I do believe in God and that there is a higher power. Also I believe that if you do right good things will come to you. And if you do wrong sooner or later you will pay your price whether it's in this life or the next.
Old 27-04-2017, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)

First of all I want to thank you all for your replys.

I'm not sure if this was the right category to put this under. I have felt astral projection in the past where I feel my soul leaving the body but it won't last long until I wake myself up again.

This what I felt a couple of days back was more of a dream. and what happened after was when I woke up from the dream but I still had my eyes closed in my pillow. I could tell that I was awake and was not dreaming anymore. I've had someone talk to me that helped me in the past and according to her it was more of a portal that was opened but still can not figure out the reason and how come it was opened. that is why I reached out to this forum to see if anyone could have any ideas of why such thing just happened and how come I've dreamed with an indian right before it happened.

In the past I have had another experience but it was with a black shadow where one night I felt a pressence and when opening my eyes I saw a shadow infront of me and it was trying to choke me. then again I remained calm and fought it off by saying to it that I believe in God and you shall not harm me. that was when it dissapeared. the next morning when in the bathroom I've saw marks on my chest and neck of this Shadow that resemblance like a hand.

Billy (slowsnake), I'm a Catholic although I don't go to church anymore. I do believe in God and that there is a higher power. Also I believe that if you do right good things will come to you. And if you do wrong sooner or later you will pay your price whether it's in this life or the next.
Old 28-04-2017, 12:42 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello Jeff1989.

So you are a non practising catholic,but still believe in God!

You live like the rest of us,do good and only good will come back to you,That's wrong Jeff,you doing good means that you are a kind hearted and compassionate person.

Others,I mean folk without any compassion, non caring humans,selfish,self-centered, and do not mind taking advantage of folk like you and others.

Belonging to a religion is an occult practice,especially the Catholic church, I myself am Anglican or C of E, another occult group,steeped in ritual and blood sacrifice, think Spanish Inquisition.

Very soon I am going to post the last part of my NDE trilogy and I suggest you do not read it,if you do being as sensitive as you are it may harm you,another member Carnate said it do not read stuff on this subject if you are too sensitive for it,be careful until you get used to what is happening to you.

This whole planet is going through a massive shift in consciousness as are certain individuals, just be careful what you wish for,as energy does really follow thought,and I have the feeling you may of been mucking around with some out of body stuff and ended in a deep trance!
Just my opinion.
Take care Jeff.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 28-04-2017, 03:33 AM
Knower

Jeff, from what I've been reading, you were on the astral/plasma planes. One would be there too if you had sleep paralysis, but that's more of an involuntary case of it. (I can't AP, barely experienced astral planes in meditation, I'm just starting to explore this too, so I'm just trying to relate it to what I've read because I think it fits).
They say you will meet all kinds of creatures on the astral planes, many are stuck or just messing around, not necessarily stark raving evil, but just all kinds with different intentions. You were there in sleep as always, but you remember a little from those brief moments when your mind was awake even when your body was asleep (normally our minds go to sleep too when our body does, so we dom't remember astral projecting).
THe entity went away because you asked for protection, and it was immediately granted. The astral realms are like Penn Station, very crowded, but your guides/higher self are with you too. The Indian entity could have been a spirit who wanders there, I don't know if that's a spirit who passed, or an Indian who was taking a nap somewhere too? But for some reason he noticed you and "came over" to try to start a conversation, once you were scared, you were protected from him. If you had not wanted to back out, you could have probably interacted with him more.
Old 28-04-2017, 05:24 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritofZoe
Jeff, from what I've been reading, you were on the astral/plasma planes. One would be there too if you had sleep paralysis, but that's more of an involuntary case of it. (I can't AP, barely experienced astral planes in meditation, I'm just starting to explore this too, so I'm just trying to relate it to what I've read because I think it fits).
They say you will meet all kinds of creatures on the astral planes, many are stuck or just messing around, not necessarily stark raving evil, but just all kinds with different intentions. You were there in sleep as always, but you remember a little from those brief moments when your mind was awake even when your body was asleep (normally our minds go to sleep too when our body does, so we dom't remember astral projecting).
THe entity went away because you asked for protection, and it was immediately granted. The astral realms are like Penn Station, very crowded, but your guides/higher self are with you too. The Indian entity could have been a spirit who wanders there, I don't know if that's a spirit who passed, or an Indian who was taking a nap somewhere too? But for some reason he noticed you and "came over" to try to start a conversation, once you were scared, you were protected from him. If you had not wanted to back out, you could have probably interacted with him more.

HelloSpirit ofZoe,

Please do not take offence at what I have to say,but unless you personally have had something similar, scary and fearsome happen to you,then giving advice that this "thing" that followed him home may of just "wanted a chat",my wording not yours,"a bit of interaction",can be very misleading to the person who experienced it,your well intentioned advice always starts with,"they say that",who says that?,be careful advising is all I am saying,this other world that is separate from our earthly world,well its like that so we do not get hurt,that's why we only go there whilst àsleep/unconscious,its kept separate for good reason, mainly your sanity.

Kind Regards Billy
Old 28-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Knower

Hi Billy, thanks for your concern, but honestly I think I was pretty careful"advising." There are different levels of advice of course, and I don't believe I advised anything dangerous. Children aren't born ready for kindergarten, let alone college. That's basically the reason for our protective mechanism of the mind falling asleep when the body does. By no means is that"supposed to be" the case for our entire lives. Few people resist the assumptions of limitations imposed on them, but that doesn't mean they can't or shouldn't. It is your sense of danger and your need for safety from the astral realms that motivated your response to my post. The OP had an experience with astral projection (and I was referring to his first experience with the Indian, not the thing that seemed to choke him) that I sense he chose to have on some level. Many people choose to explore the astral plane consciously and have success doing so, so I don't understand why you think your concerns about safety apply to everyone else. As I said I believe there are some inherent protections by one's higher self, as innate as one's sense of balance or pain/heat/cold. As far as who "they" are, there are people who write about how to AP and to interpret what's happening there, anyone who looks for them will find them so it's not really necessary to list sources in a bibliography here. I hope that clears things up, and best of luck with your explorations, and thank you for your comment.