Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 16-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Extreme aggression in me. What to do?

Every day I get very aggressive feelings, mostly in the evening. It could be if someone treated me badly or bullied me, and I wanted to get revenge, so in my mind I imagine how I hit them or make them feel bad. These feelings of anger are tearing me down. I get them more and more often, and I've tried not to react to them, but I simply don't know how to get away with them.
Can you please tell me what to do?
Old 17-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoclassicalGuitar
Every day I get very aggressive feelings, mostly in the evening. It could be if someone treated me badly or bullied me, and I wanted to get revenge, so in my mind I imagine how I hit them or make them feel bad. These feelings of anger are tearing me down. I get them more and more often, and I've tried not to react to them, but I simply don't know how to get away with them.
Can you please tell me what to do?

Welcome NeoclassicalGuitar. I can't say I know how it feels, directly, to be bullied: I'm sure it's absolutely horrible. The fact you are reaching out shows you want to seek guidance to transform however it is you're here ((on earth)) to understand. Interesting we each have our 'role'. Hang in with us and you have a healthy chance.

So now I will throw in my 5 cents. I have lived 60 years in search of my inner/outter value. It took a severe auto wreck, then a great relationship I ended when I became more aware, and wanted to fly on my own. I was afraid ((afraid of rejection for who I am and what I'm here to do)); my 'painful past' only tried to further my inner awareness.

I've learned how our resentments (easily 'put') are showing us a chance to be thoroughly honest, within. Remember there are no victims ((this is deep ~ imagine it)). I've learned:

1)what was MY role/participation/my part of the problem, My side of the street so to say.. We all do 'things'; it's our path).

2) Looking at 'them' we can ask: Have I ever done exactly, or similarly, the same thing in one way or another?!? This opens our 'eyes' :)

3) What do you THINK the other persons real intention were? Do we honestly know, or have we imagined their truth? Do they act with their own fears of rejection or whatever?

4) What's the worst thing we've ever done in my lfie? This all helps us to realize the mechanics of our interactions with others.

This process only helps our interactions and the outcomes of our present life reflect everything we are inside. I didn't check your age first, and you know what? It doesn't really matter because none of us know how long we're gonna be here.

Your own fears of rejection have your subconscious-self calling for love. You will be fine. Your own anger at others will begin to disapate as you, yourself, become more peaceful inside.

The "inside job" is OURS to deal with. We do what we can when we are ready. We become 'ready' by continually reaching out for help. You have and you will be F.I.N.E. ((Feeling Incredible, Natural Energy)) which is unique to you alone.

You will be okay; open your heart to what you must 'see', so your attitude can change (((and so will the dreams:)))
Old 17-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Suspended
Guide
I know the feeling very well,the only thing I find that stops it are antidepressants,but for neuropathic pain.
Chronic pain does that to me,always being poor,I want to work but can't do it physically, that makes me feel like that,

There are lots of reasons,you have to find the cause before you have a cure,whether chemical or homeopathic.
I used to find iridoligy helped me,she gave me drops to put in a glass of water,it took six months but it worked!

Don't expect an instant fix,learn to relax to the point of meditation and just ponder the problem!
Good luck.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 18-04-2017, 04:26 AM
Newbie ;)

There is not right or wrong emotion to experience, what is your choice is how your choose to express those emotions.

The more you meditate and find peace in yourself, the more you will be at peace with those who bully you and bother you and the less it will happen. This is what happened with me when I was in school and being bullied.
Old 22-04-2017, 06:56 AM
Lorelyen

NeoclassicalGuitar....welcome, and that's a user name that comes with some weight. As an enthusiast of (some) neoclassical music it's something I appreciate. The Rite of Spring and Carmina Burana will never pall with me!

And firstly, I can tell you, though it's a lot less now, in former times music was a way of venting any anger or aggression I felt about the world. I do an amount of composition and remember a couple of days after I was hiked from parents home and fostered. I won't bother going into the story but my foster parents had a piano in an annexe.

Shortly after arriving I was SO angry with my ex-parents who had done something very nasty, perhaps in vengeance to me being pulled out. I whacked out my feelings on this piano and scribbled what I could on music paper once the feeling started to subside - which meant I couldn't capture the real anger of the moment but the residual feeling was enough to become my first composition (in that I kept it and built on it). More recently I tried to record it, bringing back echoes of that feeling but I wish I'd had a recorder at the time.

But you say "treated you badly or bullied you" which suggests you have to work up a resistance and assertiveness to counteract this. You should have it in you being born under a fire sign. Likewise me and we're all a bit fiery and impulsive along with Aries and Sagittarius.

What you've done is be honest enough to express your situation and have some grasp of it, sound like you want to do something about it.

It may be best to avoid situations where you can and simply don't engage with those who treat you like this - if you can. Kind of, build up a wall against it, so you treat such people with a wry indifference. Or at best, be as "nice" as you can to them without appearing unctuous or submissive. Say nothing in reply to an insult and practice a "poker face". Once people realise they can't antagonise you they'll lose interest. Simply refuse to be drawn in.

I rarely get angry these days but still tend to take it out on music when it does happen. Or I write vicious poetry or something. Any creative act (whether on the fly or constructed) can assuage anger and other feelings. I went through a period of sorcery when anger was a good source of energy but that's a different story!

Meditation will help but it needs careful planning. No use sitting there dreaming of pretty colours. Rather "objectify" instances of situations where bad is done to you...visualise them there before you, a kind of 3rd person view, watch and learn through these detached eyes, then banish them - blow them to pieces or at least blow them away and fill the space with calming blue light... Have a look through the meditation section. Or ask for suggestions there.

Old 22-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Anger is a great source of energy, I like to use it to make something positive out it like having an intense workout or writing some crazy composition instead of letting it slide or wasting it on the "thought machine" which brings nothing back, makes you live further in your head and makes you more vulnerable to future anger breaks.
Old 22-04-2017, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account
@NeoclassicalGuitar: Here is a youtube video, which could be helpful for you.

Eckard Tolle: Dealing With Anger, Resistance And Pessimism

And additionally, for more understanding:

Eckard Tolle:Where Do Our Thoughts Come From?
Old 22-04-2017, 10:50 PM
All good advice.

What is the source of the feeling?
Childhood...pure lack of control...usually being controlled, which created
frustration and anger...and by God
we will now have control in our adulthood...
so we rage, fume to get it out of us.

Get the deal with our parents....usually the mother and we get the deal with the world.
In other words , the correct parenting did not happen, so we
look to the world to 'parent us'...to be kind, loving and understanding...and when it is not
we rage.

When we see we will never get from the world what we need ...we calm down and inner peace and wisdom begins.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-04-2017, 11:48 PM
boshy b. good

i'm happy that. just another one. but my best so far

we may be gooded bone and boare,
little silly chases ( - ) to beat like
cowards, upstairs is a true universe
of fresh, congratulations (-) that -
yes (-) is really really, we don't
need little silly chases about beat
like cowards, we are safe home
homers at thank you god and
forgive us god, we are ok'ing
that; god

another reply to clear (-) extreme
aggression in me. what to do? all
in the same.

another walk through on disput-ation only.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 23-04-2017 at 04:30 AM.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:46 AM
Lorelyen

The problem is about getting too spiritual over something than could be better dealt with in the mundane.

I'm repeating here a quote made yesterday as it might apply.

"What do you want?
It’s a simple question, but most who enter the world of magick and alternative spirituality never ask it, or never fully define the answer. As a result, they’re caught up in the “dazzling lights” of the New Age Pinball Machine, and bounced around between experiences, groups and teachers, never finding themselves or getting to their core issues and drives.

You need to ask this question up front ..........Whatever it is, define it now, and then ask yourself if magical means are really the answer, or if more mundane means would be a lot easier. Be clear on this......

for "magick" one can substitute "alternative spirituality".

Last edited by Lorelyen : 23-04-2017 at 12:36 PM.