Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-04-2017, 05:26 AM
Pathfinder
Question Can't see physical body when i project

When i project and have left my body i look back and all i see is my bed and pillow i wonder why? Most of the time i see my physical body when i project, but sometimes when i dont makes me wonder what is going on. I have now pretty much mastered the art of projecting but this, i have no idea what it means.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:30 AM
Experiencer
Others will tell you more, as they have more experience on this, but one time I projected I could not see my body below either. I was still in my room, and my body should have be lying on the bed, but I did not see it. It is true I do not remember specifically looking for it, but I do remember feeling puzzled not seeing my body. It was more of a feeling like, I do not have to look for it, because I should have been seeing it already. It might depend largely on the frequency you are in. Higher you go, the more things deviate from physical world. I remember seeing objects in my room, that were long gone, but still had their energy imprint in that place. I am pretty sure you should have been able to see your body while in etheric projections, but not so sure when in astral. You don't really see your physical body after all, but only double of it, since you are in a new dimension, and in that dimension your body exist as well but as etheric or astral. I am only speculating on this, because I did not have enough experience with this, but my guess is at some point high up, you can't see anything, because you are actively occupying the body which exist on that frequency? Does that make sense? Hope someone can clear this up. Got me interested too. Uh I soo wish to try and learn AP again, but I just cant find the motivation haha, silly I know.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:45 AM
Suspended
Guide
You can't lose your body,you are connected to it?
or are you?
Keep a big clock by your bed,maybe you're earlier than later.
Just follow it home.( the cord )

Regards Billy…
Old 03-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Master
You were probably in another dimentsion even though you were still inside your room. Your senses were operating in the ethereal mode. But I am sure you did not have any trouble find it when you needed to come back, right?
Old 03-04-2017, 06:58 PM
Pathfinder
Getting in and out of body is never a problem just wasn't sure of what will be going on when i don't see my physical body. Thanks guys, the different dimension kinder makes sense
Old 04-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Nella
When i project and have left my body i look back and all i see is my bed and pillow i wonder why? Most of the time i see my physical body when i project, but sometimes when i dont makes me wonder what is going on. I have now pretty much mastered the art of projecting but this, i have no idea what it means.
Nobody really sees their physical body during a projection. They are either seeing a manifestation created by their own mind in order to validate they are astral projecting or they see the body of another being, which could of also been the same body they felt like they were "leaving." It's not uncommon to begin an astral projection in a bed and have another being who you don't even know laying there with you. How and why that occurs I won't get into at this point since I'm going to stay on the topic of your post. The reason why people astral projecting do not actually ever see their physical body is simple. Astral projection takes you OUT of the physical dimension and into the spiritual dimensions and your physical body exists in the physical dimension. You wouldn't expect to see the Great Pyramids in Egypt while in New York would you? Sure the dimension known as the "RTZ" often mimics the looks of the physical dimension, but even that is a manifestation created by us subconsciously or a flat out illusion created by spiritual beings in order to make us feel like we're in a familiar environment (which they do often for both positive and negative reasons, both light and dark beings). The whole seeing a body thing is either just coincidence (another being's body) or it's something that person needed to see to acknowledge they are astral projecting and/or justify it's not just a "dream", either way it's not their physical body and is just a temporary convenience.
Old 04-04-2017, 03:26 PM
Knower
I think the times you see your body, you are on a lower vibratory level, and the time you don't you are on a higher vibratory level
Old 04-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Experiencer

Sometimes I experience that, for me it's like remote viewing in the astral plane like it's another person's astral projection I was seeing accidentally.
Old 17-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Seeker

Maybe you've already transitioned into a lucid dream--which is why you can't see your physical body?
Old 17-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domintheos
Maybe you've already transitioned into a lucid dream--which is why you can't see your physical body?

Now that makes sense,it really does!

Kind Regards Billy.