Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 23-10-2016, 10:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Way to live eternally in own body

Perhaps most important question in history of the Earth - if repeating by everyone thought :"My body, mind and soul living
eternally", is a way that assure everyone to live infinite amount of time in own body? Is there better way to do that?
If yes what it is? What is the most precise thought that will cause that? What would happen if human repeats thought:
"My body, mind and soul living 10000 years" or "My body and mind living 10000 years"? It is known that the most important
is the most precise thought that is an answer to my questions.
Old 23-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Master
hi zazag.
i have thoughts and beliefs which touch upon your subject.
Old 24-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Can you share with your thoughts and beliefs?
Old 26-10-2016, 12:52 AM
Master
sure.
organic life can be sustained for centuries... Sequoia/Redwood trees demonstrate that.
there are long lived fungi and hydras have been observed to cycle through
mature and immature states repeatedly.
here's a wiki page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ving_organisms
that article mentions seeds that have emerged from stasis "after nearly 2,000 years".

humans have natural healing capabilities... wounds can be recovered from.
there's no inherent reason that the physical form cannot be maintained indefinitely.
except for the question of "aging". there is apparently a process in place that
causes "decay" of the bodily system(s). it's not at the molecular level, since
the molecules in a newborn are no more "fresh" than those of an octogenarian.

accessing the DNA coding which causes the systems to malfunction is key (imo).
Old 26-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazag
Perhaps most important question in history of the Earth - if repeating by everyone thought :"My body, mind and soul living
eternally", is a way that assure everyone to live infinite amount of time in own body? Is there better way to do that?
If yes what it is? What is the most precise thought that will cause that? What would happen if human repeats thought:
"My body, mind and soul living 10000 years" or "My body and mind living 10000 years"? It is known that the most important
is the most precise thought that is an answer to my questions.

Hi zazag, Very interesting proposal! I will share with you a story that I have learned and experienced along the way that contributes to your post.

1. When I was in college, my college sweetheart and I mistakenly thought I got pregnant. Thankfully, being too young, we were wrong, but it compelled me to state an affirmation for the next three years (when I didn't even know what an affirmation was!). The affirmation was this:

"This entity will not get pregnant until she is married."

(to this day, I do not know why I called myself "entity"--it just came to me like that)

Fastforward to age 34, I was dating someone for a couple years. We weren't always safe, but we had already discussed possibly marrying. I never got pregnant. One day it occurred to me that maybe I'm not able to get pregnant, so we stopped using any kind of contraception. Nothing, for the next two years. So, I stopped using contraception and accepted that I would not ever have children.

Even though I was proposed to several times throughout my life, I never felt the desire to marry the person who proposed. Until I met a man when I was 39.

We fell in love and got engaged a year after dating. He had a couple of children from a previous marriage, so he already had children and I assumed that I was incapable of pregnancy. I had totally forgotten long ago about the affirmation in college.

Five months after we got engaged, I was feeling funny and could no longer drink coffee. I assumed it was early menopause. Went to my doctor, she ran some tests and came back to the patient's room with a huge smile..."Congratulations, you're pregnant!" I was 41 years old and in complete shock!!!

Later, I realized that the affirmation had worked because I was indeed getting ready to marry in a few months and in "wedding planning" mode!! My body had indeed obeyed my affirmation from many years ago. My son is the greatest thing that has ever happened for me! I thank God every day for him!

MORAL OF THE STORY: Your physical body is the vehicle of your soul, it must obey your commands--for sickness, for health, for pregnancy (!), for whatever you choose...even YOUTH. If your soul wishes to remain youthful, your body must comply! Your only requirement is to believe your affirmation 100%!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 27-10-2016, 01:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Great story Sojourner2013, very inspiring :)
Old 28-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Master
That is a fascinating story Sojourner, thanks for sharing it.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Guide
Jota & John32241, I'm glad it touched you. The power of affirmations can not be understated!

Old 30-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Jota & John32241, I'm glad it touched you. The power of affirmations can not be understated!

Ooops! I meant to say power of affirmations can not be overstated...

Old 12-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Well there is also the idea that we all have a “death” urge in our subconscious. That is the idea that at some point growing up we plan that we will at some point die. This is a bit complex but to give a brief synopsis if you grew up in a family say where all the men died at 50 from a heart condition, then as your 50th birthday approaches you discover you have a similar heart condition you can create a similar effect.

With infinite time in a body – it depends on the body concerned. The genetics, diet and lifestyle. The body degenerating and declining isn’t natural but we know already that the human body has capacity of living at least 120 years.

With "My body, mind and soul living 10000 years" or "My body and mind living 10000 years"? these are relatively limited. Because people will have different ideas about living 10000 years – what that means, a decline in health, or simply that life may be boring for that period of time too. Time is relative to the person asking or saying that affirmation.

Rather than the quantity of years what if instead you focused on improving the quality of life. So if you started living a really fulfilled life that was exciting, fun and rewarding then you would want to stick around longer rather than just focused on living 10000 years.

As well as thoughts, its not to neglect we have a physical body that has physical needs and demands. So even if you repeat that phrase 1000x a day – if you are not eating healthy foods that help your body to repair and rejuvenate then it will have no impact.