Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 27-11-2015, 05:42 AM
Master
Retrograde Individuals

According to my natal chart, I have 6 retrograde planets (many years ago, it took me a while to find an astrologer who was willing to do my chart...or at least show it to me).

I have been going through a lot lately...well, I have always gone through a lot, but it's just getting worse and I had the feeling Astrology had something to do with it based on the Lunar aspects of the past week.

Anyway, in my online travels, I came across an article...I read it and it all started making sense to me again...

Here it is, for all students of Astrology. Enjoy:

http://www.pathwaytoascension.com/as...y/lesson5.html
Old 27-11-2015, 06:23 AM
Master
Oh my...this just keeps on getting better.

*Channeled message*

This current cycle of planetary alignment and influence will cease on the 3rd December - the darkest half of the Hindu Lunar Month called Kartika, signaled by the appearance of Kala Bhairava, the planetary deity of Shani (Saturn). On this day, puja/prayer towards all the nine planets (nau graha puja) should be performed, along with a special puja for the planetary deity of Saturn, Kala Bhairava (Shani puja). This will mitigate the influence of the current astrological aspects in your life (and bring you much closer to Shiva).

End message.
Old 26-12-2016, 04:14 PM
Experiencer

Huh....I read that article a few weeks ago, and then I came across this old post. I have so many retrogrades that I thought it must be a common thing.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 27-12-2016, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentSun
Huh....I read that article a few weeks ago, and then I came across this old post. I have so many retrogrades that I thought it must be a common thing.
It must be one of the reasons why we tend to get along so well and have this special understanding.

I'd like to do a study on Retrograde Individuals and Autism Spectrum Disorders...

Thanks for bumping this old thread up. I was beginning to think it would go languishing in the dark hole of cyberspace with all the others.
Old 27-12-2016, 04:43 AM
Master
I came across this article too earlier. Guess I need to pay attention to this area of my chart. If you have three or more than three planets in retrogade than you are considered an retrogade individual I guess. I keep running into this and keep escaping it.
Old 26-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Master
nevermind............
Old 27-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Master
It depends on what planets. 6 is a lot. That would be considerable.

3 outer planets is not that unusual. If they are personal planets then it is more significant.

You might feel your retrograde energy even if it generally wouldn't be considered significant. How many planets make a retrograde person, is an opinion, not a universal fact. That is an area where opinions might differ and there is not a hard and fast rule.

What you do is study your chart and look at your retrograde planets and read what is said in relation to their placements. You have to weigh the different thories and consider how you feel. How does that energy affect you. Only you can answer that question.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:24 PM
Master
I started to comment on retrogrades and 'm supposedly in one and it's been absolutely horrible. I don't think I could feel any lower. And what's with the 12th house of endings...definitely things come to an end but the pain lingering is absolutely awful. Be over already...grrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 03-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I started to comment on retrogrades and 'm supposedly in one and it's been absolutely horrible. I don't think I could feel any lower. And what's with the 12th house of endings...definitely things come to an end but the pain lingering is absolutely awful. Be over already...grrrrrrrrrrrr

The 12th house is definitely a challenge. I have four planets in the 12th house and it does seem like the lingering is awful as you said. It can also help with karma although I do not believe in karma anymore. Also, retrograde is like trying to make progress and then ending up going in circles.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:36 PM
Master
I think having zero planets in retrogade, and six or seven planets in retrogade is the most uncommon. Having three or more than three planets in retrogade isn't very uncommon. But the percentage is still lesser than average.
I wouldn't care much about being retrogade individual or not, for me there are other things of more importance here. It is good to be informed though.