Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 10-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Master
Seeing spirits in corner of eye

I've noticed over the last few months in particular that I keep seeing shapes of people in the corner of my eye in many different places. When I walk out of my office to go to the toilet, I always see what looks like a man sitting on the top step, then as soon as I look or realise what I've seen, its not there. When I walk around in my house, I will come out of a room and see a shadow figure or something moving in another room, and I see it in my peripheral vision. Or when I am outside, I think I saw someone crossing the road, but then on a second look there is no-one there....

I am wondering if this is a sign that I can connect with spirit people and that I am open to perceiving this world, Is this a psychic ability opening up as my vibration is raising? Is this normal for anyone who is aware of their psychic abilities?

Would love to hear what this is and if anyone else has had the same experience, many thanks, Rose.
Old 13-03-2017, 02:34 PM
Newbie ;)

I think "seeing" is more unusual... I sense emotions or sometimes "hear" I have often wondered if perhaps I do not see...because it would frighten me.

I think you are open to seeing and have not blocked the ability out.
Old 14-03-2017, 04:07 AM
Guide

Hi Ladyrose

I have been having the same type of thing happening lately but for me its 'something' going past windows.

Over a year ago I went through a few months of seeing shadow people go by my windows, it stopped for a while but recently happening again, not shadow people more defined as regular people.

Have heard the corner of your eye is the most sensitive area so we pick up more.

I would guess its some kind of clair..... developing.
Old 27-03-2017, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator
I experience this often. There are things all around us and sometimes I wonder if we are just catching glimpses of other dimensions etc. But, I also wonder if there are things that purposefully try to scare us to feed off any negative energy it might create.
Old 30-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Experiencer
I'm not an "expert" but in my own experience I think it probably indicates that there is an ability for you to see spirits, whatever one may call them.

I saw them that way for a long time until I had a few cleansings done and then I began to see them in the regular fashion. It began to see them clearly as an impression in my head than I began to usually see holograms-you know, as if they were right in front of me. Honestly it sort of freaked me out. So that took some getting used to. Though it changes, so I really didn't have to get used to it because I haven't seen much lately though I do see things often out of the corner of my eye and I catch them quick enough to know, like you describe, what I am seeing.

The main thing that will help me to re-connect with this ability is to involve myself in activities that are feeling, that I connect on an emotional level on a regular basis. The way to see them is to sense them by feeling them. You don't see through your regular eyes.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine
The way to see them is to sense them by feeling them. You don't see through your regular eyes.

That's pretty much what I do.
Old 14-04-2017, 01:58 AM
Guide
This happened to me also so trust me you're not alone with this ability. Than for awhile I was unable to see anything out of the corner of my eye and thought my eyes were simply playing tricks on me.

Sometimes it kinda scares me and I feel like I'm going crazy when in reality that's not the case at all. Deep down I think it truly scares me. Whenever I'm perfectly calm, I'm able to pick up on things, see's things out of the corner of my eye and even hear things sometimes.

Now I'm no longer afraid and if I do feel afraid I end up praying if I feel threatened by anything. So trust me you're not alone.
Old 24-04-2017, 12:26 PM
Knower

It is supposed to be a sign that you can see spirits, I think many of us are raised not to acknowledge that ability if we have it.
Old 27-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Experiencer
I have opened the door to the spirit world more than anyone I know of. Believe me, it is not a good thing. You could find yourself being tormented by those of the netherworld.
Old 28-04-2017, 06:44 PM
Experiencer
I experience such things like Ladyrose, but no one's ever there when I take a good second look :) I also sometimes see orbs, pretty much in all colours and black and white. I believe it's nothing to be scared of if you're light and love. I try to communicate with them too. They usually make sounds on the furniture. I'm not suggesting anything to anyone, but just saying it is possible for everyone to develop such abilities if we choose to.