Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 18-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Guide
Those days I was performing open eye center focal point meditation gazing on flame.
This is incidence of second day of the exercise.
The seti was covered wiuth red cloth and in centre there I placed Shivalinga. setti was put to the wall and A photo of Rameshwar was on seti to the wall.
in Rameshwar photo Lord Rama Mother Sita, Lord Laxman & Lord Hanuman
and much of apes there Rama was performing rite to Shivalinga in devotion of Lord Shiva.
To the front right side on seti there was glass of water & Left side there was an apple as part of rite.
Diya was lit on in front on seti whose flame was rise, fan was off & door of window and room was closed.
I asked my wife not to come & go in the room for I was meditating on diya flame.
I sat 3 feet away from diya.
First I performed Shavasana for 20 minutes in laid position after that I sat to perform divine padmasana.
My whole exercise was perfect but there was confusion regarding sitting posture.
after 5 minutes passed I excited that Guru came from back side and sat to meditate.
Guru was eternal & Guruji's body and clothing was transparent through that I could see wall.
Guruji was shining with white very bright light Guruji was not ghost, was beyond ghost Guruji took avatar that day for around 40 minutes.
Guruji was there for 40+ minutes and I learnt from guruji the sitting posture & involvement.
I was performing open eyes center focal point meditation while guruji was performing closed eye meditation.
After around 40 minutes guruji diluted in the air.
Old 18-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Knower
I have read many such experiences from disciples to various Guru's.

Actually yesterday I read about a disciple who had a visitation of the Guru live in the sublte form.

The Guru is both the physical form and the subtle form.

A true Guru is an aspect of the Shakti. The power of consiousness.
And is free to show up in various subtle forms.

The real form of the Guru is light and bliss.

It's beyond our normal minds caught in the maya to comprehend. Still it's happening.

An experience to cherish. A true Guru have the sole purpose to get us to transcend the Gunas (qualities), the various sheets and bodies (koshas).
To being established in our true nature. Consiousness and bliss. Light.

Old 19-08-2017, 05:41 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
I have read many such experiences from disciples to various Guru's.

Actually yesterday I read about a disciple who had a visitation of the Guru live in the sublte form.

The Guru is both the physical form and the subtle form.

A true Guru is an aspect of the Shakti. The power of consiousness.
And is free to show up in various subtle forms.

The real form of the Guru is light and bliss.

It's beyond our normal minds caught in the maya to comprehend. Still it's happening.

An experience to cherish. A true Guru have the sole purpose to get us to transcend the Gunas (qualities), the various sheets and bodies (koshas).
To being established in our true nature. Consiousness and bliss. Light.

Ver true. I am agree with that. In our hinduism sometime God or Goddess take avatar for few minutes to shower blessings on disciple. Even before Guruji appeared in front of me, I did see Guruji first time as Guruji appeared in front of me from eternity. After this event I placed little seti for my Guruji in my small temple in my kitchen.
Old 20-08-2017, 06:00 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Consciousness
Those days I was performing open eye center focal point meditation gazing on flame.
This is incidence of second day of the exercise.
The seti was covered wiuth red cloth and in centre there I placed Shivalinga. setti was put to the wall and A photo of Rameshwar was on seti to the wall.
in Rameshwar photo Lord Rama Mother Sita, Lord Laxman & Lord Hanuman
and much of apes there Rama was performing rite to Shivalinga in devotion of Lord Shiva.
To the front right side on seti there was glass of water & Left side there was an apple as part of rite.
Diya was lit on in front on seti whose flame was rise, fan was off & door of window and room was closed.
I asked my wife not to come & go in the room for I was meditating on diya flame.
I sat 3 feet away from diya.
First I performed Shavasana for 20 minutes in laid position after that I sat to perform divine padmasana.
My whole exercise was perfect but there was confusion regarding sitting posture.
after 5 minutes passed I excited that Guru came from back side and sat to meditate.
Guru was eternal & Guruji's body and clothing was transparent through that I could see wall.
Guruji was shining with white very bright light Guruji was not ghost, was beyond ghost Guruji took avatar that day for around 40 minutes.
Guruji was there for 40+ minutes and I learnt from guruji the sitting posture & involvement.
I was performing open eyes center focal point meditation while guruji was performing closed eye meditation.
After around 40 minutes guruji diluted in the air.

You can imagine whole room shining with dark yellow light of Diya coz I did not put tubelight on, all windows & door shut that no air disturb flame.

In between Guruji shining with pure white light.
Old 21-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Knower
Cool.....

Here is one of my favourite Guru stories:

It recently came up in my facebook flow. So I post it here.
It is the american spiritual teacher Ram Dass who tells a mindboggling experience whith his Guru that changed his thinking about things permanently.
I have in this thread described in another post how the true Guru is beyond the time/space continuom and it therefore very free to know and act.

Here Ram Dass as a tourleader of a gang of seekers, had to make a choice between going to delhi or take a detour to a place of pilgrimage. The story tells how his Guru already knew everything.

Quote:
A wonderful story by Ram Dass (the famous one...) ~
The first time I was in India, I was told that I’d come back to India in two years. I came back and I couldn’t find my guru. That was very unfortunate because he said to come back in two years and then I couldn’t find him, so I decided to go a Vipassana meditation course; there were fifty people in this course in Bodh Gaya.
I was having a terrible time because as much as I wanted to be meditation, I kept thinking, “Where is my guru?” so I decided about halfway through the course that I would leave and go looking for my guru.
During tea time, I was telling the girl next to me that I was going to leave and she said, “Well I’d love to go and meet your guru. I have a friend who has a huge bus that he brought from England to India and maybe he would like to join us. We could take the bus to go looking for your guru.”
Twenty-four of us left the course in the bus and I was the leader of the posse. We were planning to take go directly to Delhi, for ice cream and soft beds after the meditation course. The owner of the bus asked if we wanted to go straight to Delhi, or off to the right to the holy city of Allahabad, the location where the Kumbha Mela is held, where all the saints come together. We did go to India to visit holy places, so I thought, “Yeah, that would be a very holy place.”
I sat in the bus debating, “Ice cream or holy place; ice cream or holy place?” and I went through a very tough time trying to make a decision. Finally the bus driver had to ask me, “Do we go straight or take a right?” And I said, “All right, go right. We’re all here in India for spiritual things we should visit a holy place.”
As we were coming to a huge field where the Kumbha Mela had been, there were maybe just a few walkers and dogs and someone in the back of the bus said, “There is Maharaj-ji [Neem Karoli Baba]!”
Maharaj-ji and his fellow devotee were walking by the bus going the other way so I said, “Let’s get out and touch his feet.”
We all got out and surrounded him and he said, “COME ON, FOLLOW US.” They had a rickshaw so this little rickshaw and a big bus began traveling together. He didn’t say where he was going.
That was at about 11 A.M. and I had made my decision to turn right about an hour earlier at about 10 A.M. Finally we arrive at a house and a woman comes out, the wife of the man who was walking with Maharaj-ji. She says, “Oh, we were waiting for you. At 6 A.M., four hours EARLIER, a phone call from Maharaj-ji woke us all up. He said, “I WANT YOU TO HAVE A TABLE OF FOOD READY FOR LUNCH FOR TWENTY-FIVE PEOPLE.” Twenty-five people included the bus driver! At 6 A.M., they knew we were going to come there for lunch, before I was busy trying to decide. After that, I don’t decide much anymore.