Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-10-2011, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Stones that help repel negative energy ?

hee hee, nightowl, taking the easy way .....

anyone know of any stones/ crystals that help repel negative energy ? and is it ok to carry them with you ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-10-2011, 11:31 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hee hee, nightowl, taking the easy way .....

anyone know of any stones/ crystals that help repel negative energy ? and is it ok to carry them with you ?

Dream Angel xx

heheee Hey this is the place for suggestions, watch them roll in heeteee...
Old 13-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Deactivated Account

that's what I am hoping ! I knew you would be the first one to visit

Expect Miracles !

Old 13-10-2011, 11:42 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
that's what I am hoping ! I knew you would be the first one to visit

Hey Dreamangel, check out this link;

http://www.healingcrystals.com/Cryst...l es_520.html
Old 13-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Deactivated Account

" Ask and ye shall receive " I like it when that happens , thanks nightowl !

and I was just going to say, now no one will reply, lol !

Thanks Kristin for your suggestions too ! wow, I just realized they are all black stones. I'm not tooo swift, at the moment !

Any special experiences using crystals to repel negative energy ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 13-10-2011, 11:56 PM
Elena

Which is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl

Hey Dreamangel, check out this link;

http://www.healingcrystals.com/Cryst...l es_520.html

Which crystals are better, ones that made in the lab or the ones found in nature?
Old 14-10-2011, 12:01 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena
Which crystals are better, ones that made in the lab or the ones found in nature?

Personally if I can get the real thing I believe they hold the energy of the earth, the metaphysical properties they were born/created with...

The interesting thing about the above link is they are not black stones, I thought that was interesting...
Old 13-10-2011, 11:44 PM
Kristin050585

I would suggest black stones. obsidian, black tourmaline, black kyanite, onyx, jet, shungite.
Old 13-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Neville

Nuummite,

This is my very own article on the stone. I have emboldened and italicised the salient part for those who don't care for exhaustive articles and provided a link to a picture of my own piece at the bottom of the post

Nuummite is a a mixture of Anthophyllite and Gedrite. The name Nuummite comes from the Town of Nuuk in Greenland,the stone was discovered in 1982 and has since been found in a number of other localities in the outer part of the Godthabsfjord not far from Nuuk.

Nuummite is an igneous rock (volcanic in origin) and is one of the oldest rocks on the Planet having been formed some 3 Billion years ago. Changes in climate and environment over those 3 Billion years have taken an effect upon Nuummite, This process is called metamorphism by geologists. The metamorphosis in Nuummite has been quiet amazing and created a unique appearance.

Nuummite is ostensibly a Black Stone however it can sometimes appear to be very dark Brown , It’s exceptional appearance comes from flashes of iridescent metallic light from just beneath the surface. There are similar stones to Nuummite found in a few rare places in the USA however only in Greenland is the stone considered to be of gemstone quality. It is easy to polish and the usual finished shape is that of a cabochon. However Nuummite can also be obtained in the shape of a Wand.In this form it is highly sought by crystal therapists for use in healing. In jewellery Nuummite lends itself very well to being mounted in Silver.

Nuummite has gained a reputation in metaphysical circles as the stone of sorcery. It is considered to be an extremely protective stone to the wearer,it is said to reflect and reverse any ill wishes,hexes,curses and negative energies directly back to their point of origin.It is particularly effective against strong magic from highly advanced practitioners.It is also a very powerful aid to personal spiritual growth accelerating psychic development. It is not unusual for a person , after working with Nuummite to begin to explore their own latent magical abilities.

The energetic Vibration of Nuummite is aligned to the Base,Solar Plexus and Third Eye Chakras. It allows you to go back through the journey of the soul to root out dis-ease from previous incarnations. Nuummite does carry with it a very strong ability to show the user aspects of themselves that they would like to deny. It brings you face to face with your dark side to facilitate it’s integration into the whole in order to make the user a more complete person, and allow for self love.Nuummite allows you to see your attributes and in so doing assists in self mastery. In relation to the Third eye,Nuummite stimulates both clairvoyance and intuition.

Nuummite’s Dark colouring is linked very strongly with the energy and frequency of the Earth and can be used to align the vibrations of the user with the Earth's own frequency of 7.83 Hz or 7.83 cycles per second. This frequency is often called the Schumann resonance, in addition,If Nuummite is worn or carried regularly it often brings good fortune along with an increase in coincidences or synchronicities that seem to be random in nature and yet are actually moving you forward within your life.As such Nuummite is assisting in personal manifestation. Nuummite is also a very effective inner journeying stone, particularly of use during “Dream Quest’s” and “Shamanic journey’s”.

Using Nuummite in meditation is said to stimulate mental ability and intellect and as such is excellent for the memory, along with the recall of knowledge that you have stored deep in your subconscious.

By using it in meditation… its unique vibration will help you to begin to develop your ability to utilize the mystical, magical earth energy that is embodied within these stones. Using it will stimulate your intellect and enhance your mental faculties… and allow you to more easily remember and later recollect important ideas and deep knowledge stored in the depths of your sub-conscious.

The Gedrite element of Nuummite is a type of Lithium, and as such possesses a strong electro-magnetic ability that works well to restore the power within the user by removing past life blocks created by karma. This activity creates a cleansing effect through out the body.

In Summary Nuummite bestows on it’s user a push to use their own magical abilities and it also increases good fortune by raising the frequency of coincidences and synchronicity around the user.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
Old 14-10-2011, 12:17 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Nuummite,

This is my very own article on the stone. I have emboldened and italicised the salient part for those who don't care for exhaustive articles and provided a link to a picture of my own piece at the bottom of the post

Nuummite is a a mixture of Anthophyllite and Gedrite. The name Nuummite comes from the Town of Nuuk in Greenland,the stone was discovered in 1982 and has since been found in a number of other localities in the outer part of the Godthabsfjord not far from Nuuk.

Nuummite is an igneous rock (volcanic in origin) and is one of the oldest rocks on the Planet having been formed some 3 Billion years ago. Changes in climate and environment over those 3 Billion years have taken an effect upon Nuummite, This process is called metamorphism by geologists. The metamorphosis in Nuummite has been quiet amazing and created a unique appearance.

Nuummite is ostensibly a Black Stone however it can sometimes appear to be very dark Brown , It’s exceptional appearance comes from flashes of iridescent metallic light from just beneath the surface. There are similar stones to Nuummite found in a few rare places in the USA however only in Greenland is the stone considered to be of gemstone quality. It is easy to polish and the usual finished shape is that of a cabochon. However Nuummite can also be obtained in the shape of a Wand.In this form it is highly sought by crystal therapists for use in healing. In jewellery Nuummite lends itself very well to being mounted in Silver.

Nuummite has gained a reputation in metaphysical circles as the stone of sorcery. It is considered to be an extremely protective stone to the wearer,it is said to reflect and reverse any ill wishes,hexes,curses and negative energies directly back to their point of origin.It is particularly effective against strong magic from highly advanced practitioners.It is also a very powerful aid to personal spiritual growth accelerating psychic development. It is not unusual for a person , after working with Nuummite to begin to explore their own latent magical abilities.

The energetic Vibration of Nuummite is aligned to the Base,Solar Plexus and Third Eye Chakras. It allows you to go back through the journey of the soul to root out dis-ease from previous incarnations. Nuummite does carry with it a very strong ability to show the user aspects of themselves that they would like to deny. It brings you face to face with your dark side to facilitate it’s integration into the whole in order to make the user a more complete person, and allow for self love.Nuummite allows you to see your attributes and in so doing assists in self mastery. In relation to the Third eye,Nuummite stimulates both clairvoyance and intuition.

Nuummite’s Dark colouring is linked very strongly with the energy and frequency of the Earth and can be used to align the vibrations of the user with the Earth's own frequency of 7.83 Hz or 7.83 cycles per second. This frequency is often called the Schumann resonance, in addition,If Nuummite is worn or carried regularly it often brings good fortune along with an increase in coincidences or synchronicities that seem to be random in nature and yet are actually moving you forward within your life.As such Nuummite is assisting in personal manifestation. Nuummite is also a very effective inner journeying stone, particularly of use during “Dream Quest’s” and “Shamanic journey’s”.

Using Nuummite in meditation is said to stimulate mental ability and intellect and as such is excellent for the memory, along with the recall of knowledge that you have stored deep in your subconscious.

By using it in meditation… its unique vibration will help you to begin to develop your ability to utilize the mystical, magical earth energy that is embodied within these stones. Using it will stimulate your intellect and enhance your mental faculties… and allow you to more easily remember and later recollect important ideas and deep knowledge stored in the depths of your sub-conscious.

The Gedrite element of Nuummite is a type of Lithium, and as such possesses a strong electro-magnetic ability that works well to restore the power within the user by removing past life blocks created by karma. This activity creates a cleansing effect through out the body.

In Summary Nuummite bestows on it’s user a push to use their own magical abilities and it also increases good fortune by raising the frequency of coincidences and synchronicity around the user.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Hey Neville this is great info, I have never heard of this stone before...I will place it in the 'if it comes up again box' in my brain, feeling a little connection to it....thanks for sharing