Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Kapitan_Prien

"Stuck in a Rut" (Bailey essence combination)

I've been sitting here going through this body's feelings and I've noticed for one thing there is a mix of - hopelessness and despair to the point of wanting to die (commit suicide). I then examined things in trying to find the cause of that and it is due to feeling 'stuck in a rut' due to one's circumstances.

I was just over on the Essences Online (Healing Waters) site going through their search and this is one of the combinations that came up. I had to go to the Bailey site to look up further info on the essences in the combination.

This is another that I will be buying...I think this can really help the body 'move on' from its old life it had (identity, etc.) prior to the soul exchange.

Quote:
This is for those who have become bogged down in life. They have become the victim of fixed routines and perhaps the desire for security.

Double Snowdrop is for those who have become set in their ways and see no real need to change, or are frightened of what changes might bring into their life. Double Snowdrop shows us that change is essential if we are to live our lives to the full and it helps to initiate those changes.

Marsh Thistle is for those who have become locked in the past and pay little attention to the present. It helps us to see that such a viewpoint is flawed and that we have imprisoned ourselves by so doing. Marsh Thistle leads us into a much more joyful way of life, living for the present moment.

Sumach is for those who refuse to accept their own true potential. People like me can’t do things like that is a common response. All of us have enormous potential and Sumach encourages us open up to those much greater realities.

Rhododendron is for those who try to make things happen the way that they want. They try to make things fit in with those ideas, rather than feeling into the situation they are faced with. Childhood or adolescent conditionings are frequently the cause. Rhododendron helps us to develop a more relaxed approach to life, and stop pushing square pegs into round holes!
Old 27-12-2010, 11:04 PM
weezieseeking320

Hi, can you explain how to use these? I am also in my transition and would like to learn how best do it.
Old 27-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Kapitan_Prien

It all depends upon the person - they work best for me when I take them orally - either straight from the stock bottle, or in dilution. I put some drops in my drinks and take them that way usually.

Some people put drops in their bath water or in a lotion, cream, or mister for their body.
Old 31-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Racer X

In the midst of suicidal thoughts is a great treasure.....

The Darkest moment can yield the greatest Light.

Some call it God, others the Higher Self, still others the Unified Field.....

It does not see things as man sees things. It does not judge nor condemn.

It is YOURS to claim.......

All YOU need to do is ACCEPT your weakness and call on its Strength.

I called on it a moment before death and death fled!

Many have reported the same thing......

Many more have not........

but those ones are dead and I think it is because they failed to Accept and Call.
Old 31-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Racer X - No offense here, but these little riddles I just don't do. You might as well be throwing pebbles against a brick wall so to speak by posting those things in a response to me.