Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 14-09-2015, 02:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I believe we are here to learn. Earth is an elaborate stage and the play is ongoing. It's when we get home and summarize our experiences and how we handled them that we come full circle, i.e., we have understanding that we did not have before.

Some of us who have awakened spiritually have realized that everyone is playing a part. Sometimes I look at the people around me and time stops as I think of the agreements they all made to forget who they really are so they could come here to learn. And as they go about their everyday business of living and learning in ignorance I am sometimes really overwhelmed by the significance of it all.

if we came here with our full memories I think there would be a lot of quick exits.
Old 14-09-2015, 02:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"The Matrix is a system Neo. When you are inside and look around, what do you see?"

I see people not ready to be unplugged, Morpheus, and I aim to stay clear of them.
Old 14-09-2015, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I agree most NDE experiences seem like a huge disinformation campaign targeted toward acceptance of the "light" being where you want to go, being where your "Heaven" is, where your loved-ones are, etc. There are so many books out there about the "light-realms" and in so many of them they mention reincarnation and in them you can even sense a feeling of anger and resentment in the people who are reincarnating, or when one of their friends or family have to reincarnate. Yet none of these books or information ever go into what is forcing that person to reincarnate.

I think it would be better for truth seekers to actually not have any preconceived notions of what to expect. That would mean no reading or web search. The best teacher is our own OB traveling.

Quote:
New-Agers happily just accept their spoon-fed mystery medicine answer of "well they have more work to do" based on the idea that Earth is a sort of necessary spiritual proving grounds where you have to succeed in order to enter the higher-echelon of the spiritual hierarchy. Nearly all of the information out there about this type of stuff is just a carrot on a stick which no one really knows where they are being led, but they happily accept the generic cliché answers that everyone else does it appears. If you've studied Gnosticism deeply then perhaps you have a belief where it leads. An interesting piece of information I found in the Tibetan Bardo is that you definitely do not want to go to the white-light tunnel or toward that light no matter how enticing it may seem, because that indefinitely keeps you inside of the cycle of reincarnation.

yes, these days most are too lazy to read the Tibetan texts, that is why new age material is so popular, it appears to give relevant information in a condensed format. Though from my experience even the Tibetan book of living and dying will misinform. I have yet to find 'the truth' in one single place. Possibly, because truth in this sense is a very personal thing. We are all on such different paths, having different genetics and origins.

Quote:
They suggested looking for a blue light? Personally I am skeptical about that light as well because obviously highly-intelligent Archons who are capable of running this system could easily make another colored light tailored to whatever color you would find more enticing since they know all of your likes and dislikes, fears and desires, strengths and weaknesses.

and skeptical we should be. As you point out, it seems these rulers have at their disposal everything it takes to bedazzle us, and yet, I've come to understand that they fear/respect something in us, what that is I don't know yet. So far what I do hold to is what the Apocalypse of James instructs, "I came from the pre-existant one..."

Quote:
The truth is even lower-level dark-beings are capable of taking the form and energetic signature of any being they desire and most people if not all would never know the difference. So if dark-beings are capable of doing such things then obviously the masters of this system could take that beyond our comprehension. They are ruthless and will use anything at their disposal to keep you feeding them. From promises and offers of "light", love, warmth, comfort, ecstasy, power, privilege, "Heaven", etc. to threats and guilt-trips of a dark cold Hell, bad karma, the list goes on. They use both the good and bad experiences to their advantage.

This could not be said often enough. And if we remain on the fence, an often used ploy is to tug at our heart strings with promises and full on rational explanations of how our return will be of help to our loved ones left behind. I've heard it all, and fallen for it.
This is why it really is to our best interest not to have children, but alas, I could not resist the programming again, this time around.

Quote:
Under my belief the "light-realms" have been created to give you a longing for them, to feel "like home", to make every fiber of your being want to be there. And the dark-realms they use to make you feel like you have to escape there and anything but there is better. And they seem to use whatever they feel will work best on each individual because they know each of us better than we know ourselves - at least in this life. They know our past-lives, they know everything about our past that we do not in this life. If they feel the carrot on the stick isn't good enough then they scare the heck out of you with dark experiences to make you feel like anything is better than that, that way you accept the light because you just don't want to go back to that darkness. But for others a positive "light" experience is enough to sell them on the idea of Heaven and make them accept it with open-arms (and no questions). In my own experience the millisecond you question any of this it gets ugly, even in the light-realms. I can only imagine what would happen if you start asking outside of the box questions during your "life review" or whatever other brainwashing movie they want you to watch. I'm sure it would instantly turn into threats and/or some sort of sadistic punishment. The problem is nobody ever does because who's going to question "God" or an "Angel" or whatever other god-like figure we have been programmed into worshipping and honoring since childhood.

well, I don't know how many will question these beings, but I do feel that graduation from this earth is possible, so surely it must have been done by some. Probably, this is the highest of the kept secrets. One clue I have about it is once the ability to not play the duality earth games is present we are indeed close.

I have been to a pre-life revue, that is in this incarnation while still very much alive, accompanied by a guide who spoke for me, I was told I could only speak through him. Based on past personal experience I would put this in the 5d realms. The panel set in front of the entrance to the halls of learning and we stood in front of them. The matter in question was of course some karma they were claiming I hold, unfortunately although I retained the memories of it they are without sound.

Thank you, AE, for the opportunity to participate in a most interesting discussion.
Old 14-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Master
NDE's can allow people to see what this world is like without YHWH's love and indirectly the NDE, once published, allows angels to tell that mortal more.

So NDE's are useful in letting people see that this world is a major control mechanism by which the elite feed off the fear.

Invisible ethereal spiders that many people have seen springs to mind. These same creatures were portrayed as spiders on Neo's capsule in the first Matrix film.
Old 22-09-2015, 06:59 AM
Master
Excellent recognition, Tristan. The Wachowski's did their homework.
My perception is that Ego caused the original fall of Lucifer, with the angels,
and Ego is what we have fallen into. Which involves the predator prey situation, here on the planet, and in time and space.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-09-2015, 09:31 AM
Ascender
I had two NDE's none of them had a light or religious icons.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Master
Aye I had an NDE also, was dying from Shigella Dysentery. This was pre-awakening. I ended up in the Grey, The Astral Realms, so didn't make it very far. Spent years freaked out that there was no 'Light" no "Tunnel with a Light of Higher Being' at the end of it.

Post awakening when my Grandma died and I could voluntarily leave the body and voyage, I followed her to make sure she had a good launch and wasn't stuck as a ghost in the Earth Realms as she's died of a stroke and was very mentally confused in the last days. She did go into the Light Realms, I followed her about 20 Dimensions upwards before ending in a pure white out and loosing her signal. I made two attempts and got stuck at the same place both times. There was more after that, her signal continued onwards, but I couldn't get a high enough level of frequency to push farther, even going on my pure love of that wonderful lady.
It really is Worlds Without End out there, on all dimensions. I can't say anything about some Dark Beings selling us an illusion about the Light and Home, having never experienced running into any Beings in higher Dimensions which had ill will in their hearts.
Most Beings I run into don't pay me any mind in fact, maybe a casual glance or recognition at the most before continuing on their way. I've been ignored in some of the most stunning settings in the Multi-Verse :) lol
Old 22-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Thumbs up

Skygazer...you are BRILLIANT!

But, of course, I say this because you think 99.999% just like ME!

Oh boy, would you love the book, "The Disappearance of the Universe"!
Can't wait for you to tell me what you think!
By Gary Renard.
Trust me, if you think something is weird...keep reading, it will
be explained better.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-09-2015, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
I had two NDE's none of them had a light or religious icons.

that's interesting, HD. thanks for sharing. We don't often hear from those that don't have the experience.
Old 23-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Skygazer...you are BRILLIANT!

But, of course, I say this because you think 99.999% just like ME!

Oh boy, would you love the book, "The Disappearance of the Universe"!
Can't wait for you to tell me what you think!
By Gary Renard.
Trust me, if you think something is weird...keep reading, it will
be explained better.

I don't understand, Miss H. I was under the impression we held opposite view points about what to expect after death.