Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Master

What will happen to him?

Hi all, What do you think will happen to my brother in law? My brother in law passed away recently. Now that he is dead I wonder where he will end up in spirit. He was not a nice person. He would not allow us to see his mother. He hated everyone including his relatives. A few years ago he tried to sue us but the court rejected it so it never went to court. We did not know anything about it. We were agreeable to anything he wanted but he wanted to be mean to us. He would not answer the phone so we were not able to talk to him. We left messages on the phone. Many years ago he lost his job and he got angrier as time went by. He was angry and hated everything. We were always nice to him. I would never wish him to pass away or have anything bad happen to him.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Seeker
Peace be with you!
I believe your brother in law is with our source right now and maybe having a life review.he can now see and reflect all the things he did, good or bad. Maybe he regretted all faults he made and he laughed of all the things he did good. Only our ego and personality makes us bad, no one is really bad. We may regret our actions after we die, but for sure through that we learned.:)
Old 12-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Administrator
Hi Astralsuzy,

Your brother in law was angry because I feel he blamed everyone for what came to him ie loosing his job etc,he was angry with the world and he didn't care who knew it,all this was an act of bravado because he felt lost he wasn't in control, he will now be getting healing and he will be faced with his mistakes,

Namaste
Old 12-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Tyler Snotgern

Spirit world is timeless, this Earthian material world isn't. The ethereals and astrals are comprised of many more discarnates than just humans. Your brother will become an ethereal spirit in my opinion.

Blessings.
Old 13-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Master

Thank you everyone for your replies. I think you are correct Native spirit. Peter was very angry and bitter. He blamed everyone when things did not go right. We tried to help him but we were not able to. Peter kept his mother away from her brother and everyone else. The brother was sad that he was not able to see her. Peter's mother died a while ago, before Peter.