Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 10-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Maitiu mac Faolchu

Heya, folks!

Not really sure where to post this one as i'm not entirely sure that is has something to do with numerology.
Anyways, I would like to know what the number 63 stands for. I see this number everywhere, quite randomly as well. And I keep seeing it more and more often these days. Like for an instance: I hitchhiked in Austria a few months ago, got dropped off near a highway where there was a sign showing "road 63". I was walking around in Durban a few weeks ago, and for some reason I looked up and saw a sign that said "63 something road". In october 1998, 63 people died in a big fire in Gothenburg, Sweden where I grew up. About a week ago I was in Bloemfontein discussing this with a friend, she just happened to have her laptop turned on, showing a folder with 63 items of spiritual matter(I showed this to her and even she nearly freaked out as well). The other day I was tuning a television, and I got "colour brightness: 63". That's how randomly I see that number. I mean, I see this number everywhere and I would like to know what the hell is going on? And why i'm seeing it more and more frequently right now is because I've undergone some serious changes in my life this past year and i'm now living as a nomad, on the road, following the wind. Always hada feeling that I would live like this, and now i'm doing it. Just want to know if this number has something to do with it as well?

Thanks in advance.

Mattias
Old 10-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Master
That is quite mysterious. I don't think one could strain enough to give some sort of real meaning to this particular number, it's just a huge coincidence. Or is it? When I have things like that happen, I choose to take it as sign that the Universe / Cosmos is winking at me, saying, hi, know you're awake in there and aware of what is going on around you (Finally!) and that you've learned to take in and enjoy your life for whatever path it is you've come to choose to be on ~ Kudos, kid. Don't worry, be happy and embrace Life.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Master
9 - NINE - The symbol of the world is the triangle with the three points: Heaven, Earth and Hell. Number
nine symbolizes the whole that includes three worlds. The picture of the snake called Urobor who is
eating its own tail symbolizes the revival and is very similar graphically to number 9. In the Indian
mythology, there are nine successive incarnations of Vishnu, the divinity that represents sacrifice for
the sake of the people. According to the Gospel, a book of the Bible with the set of four parts by
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, Jesus Christ was crucified at three o'clock, his agony started at six and
he died at nine o'clock. This number is the symbol of the last phase of a voyage, the final bliss, the
discovery of the whole through unifying love.

Masonry make from nine timelessness number which means ''human immortality''. In their symbolism,
number nine write growth down, to materialistic level. On human level nine is number of months which is
needed to develop fetus although after seven months he is fully formated, but multiplication this two
numbers (7x9) gives number 63, which represent average length of human life.

the numbers 63 also points to jesus as and his teachings, jesus is an ascended master . this may help ........Your ascended masters are helping you manifest the material items you need for your Divine life purpose. Whether that means money for tuition or outlets for you to conduct your teaching or healing work, the masters are working to bring it to you. They want you to know that you deserve to receive this help, as it will better enable you to give to others.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Maitiu mac Faolchu

Thank you both for your answers.

Mystical: Quite interesting that you mention the number 9. The other day I was reading a book which was referring to the year 1863(there's that number again, random isn't it?) and it becomes 9+9=18 and 1+8=9...
And i've done some numerology on my name, my real one and the name i've chosen for myself(Maitiu mac Faolchu, but in one book this name turned into the number 13, which apparently stands for change(?)) and it turns out that some numerology tests give me the number 9 and others make me a 8, but apparently my destiny path or life path is 9. Getting spookier and spookier.
And i've figured out the cycles of my life as well, 7 years cycles and 9 year cycles and they point at crucial, traumatic events at my life. And now when i'm at the end of my third 9th cycle i've changed my life and my view on the world radically. Same goes for the 7 year cycles. Like for an instance, when I was 14 my mom died. When I was 21 I lost the love of my life(or I thought she were) and now when i'm closing in on 28(in november) i've left everything behind to pursue this feeling inside of me which is urging me forward. Not sure if this makes any sense. Same for 9, at the age of 27 I left everything. Nothing really happened when I was 18 though, only that my life wasn't really favorable until now.
This path where i've "awakened" to the world of spirituality seems to poke me wherever I go, I don't even have to look for it , it finds me. I constantly bump into other people who wish to change their lives or want to do something more meaningful, this has happened a lot since I landed here in South Africa about two months ago, and I'm starting to feel like a guide myself, i'm encouraging these people to make changes. And they inspire me as well, confirming that i've made the right decision to leave everything behind to become a nomad, or a pilgrim. Even though not everyone will be able, or dare, to make the same radical changes that i've done, they listen to what I say and we come to an understanding that i've never felt before. I've started to listen to the signs around me and I know that there is something going on "out there", just don't understand it yet.
As for the number 63(or 9), i'm starting to take it as a sign that i'm on the correct path, as a "wink" or a head's up to keep going.
But what you told me definitely gives me some clarity on the matter, although I will probably not be able to fully grasp it's true meaning until I am ready for it.

Thank you so much.

Mattias

Last edited by Maitiu mac Faolchu : 10-10-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:54 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitiu mac Faolchu
Heya, folks!

Not really sure where to post this one as i'm not entirely sure that is has something to do with numerology. Anyways, I would like to know what the number 63 stands for. I see this number everywhere, quite randomly as well. And I keep seeing it more and more often these days. Like for an instance: I hitchhiked in Austria a few months ago, got dropped off near a highway where there was a sign showing "road 63". I was walking around in Durban a few weeks ago, and for some reason I looked up and saw a sign that said "63 something road". In october 1998, 63 people died in a big fire in Gothenburg, Sweden where I grew up. About a week ago I was in Bloemfontein discussing this with a friend, she just happened to have her laptop turned on, showing a folder with 63 items of spiritual matter(I showed this to her and even she nearly freaked out as well). The other day I was tuning a television, and I got "colour brightness: 63". That's how randomly I see that number. I mean, I see this number everywhere and I would like to know what the hell is going on? And why i'm seeing it more and more frequently right now is because I've undergone some serious changes in my life this past year and i'm now living as a nomad, on the road, following the wind. Always hada feeling that I would live like this, and now i'm doing it. Just want to know if this number has something to do with it as well?

Thanks in advance.

Mattias

Hi Mattias,
Numerologically, the 6 stands for Balance, Responsibility, and Love. The 3's vibration is about Expression and Joy of Living. The 9 (which you arrive at by adding the two previous numbers) is all about Selfless Humanitarianism and the beauty of giving without thought of return, reward, or even recognition, but simply for the pure joy of knowing one has helped another. It's a very hight level energy, and not always the easiest to carry, however it is also without question one of the most beautiful in the entire Numerological spectrum. People with an abundance of 9 energy in their Numerological Core are as a rule deeply feeling, highly sensitive, and immensely empathic individuals. They care greatly about both theMother Gaia and all life upon Her. If you are seeing the number 63 a lot, I would interpret that as message pointing you towards the qualities of balance, responsibility and love and the qualities of expression (creative and otherwise!) and joy of living. The 9 they add up to would overlay all of that with a powerful desire (or need) to be in service... high spiritual service of the sort that demands nothing in return but wants to give for the purity of joy that is found in giving.

Hope that helps some! Good numbers, all
Old 10-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Maitiu mac Faolchu

Thank you so much, LightFilledHeart. That helps a lot for sure.

Mattias