Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-05-2012, 01:04 PM
faw323

Angry ▌▌▌▌▌Stuck on vibrations ▌▌▌▌▌

Ok, so, half a year ago, I was working on my astral projection, didn’t actually separate but I can feel I was close, then I stopped for a bit, and a week ago I started again, I have no problem getting to the vibrational stage (well, at least I think it’s the vibrational stage, my entire body feels weird and vibrating and even my jaw seems to push to the side, I don’t know why) well yes, I can get to this stage, but after about 20 seconds the vibrations go away and everything goes back to normal.
My questions:

1) How do I get passed the vibrations?
2) Were they the vibrations everyone is talking about? Or something else?
Old 16-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Experiencer
Vibrations are not required to have an OBE. You will see a lot of posters that indicate as much but its just a method and that is all that it is. It is like saying to see the 'silver cord'. It isn't a metaphor just method or strategy to get out of the darned body! Whatever method you use, I would use one that works for you. I like the one where you eliminate the variables and just do it but that is just me. Thinking about the steps can easily prevent you from actually doing it. But you will know once you are out as you'll perceive the same (actually better) as what you see now. Vision is only one perception. Remember you have other perceptions like; hearing, smelling, and feeling. Get to know them as well as your vision and they could make your progress a bit easier. There is always another way! Have fun!
Old 17-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Master

What Kontufuto said is correct. I would suggest to experiment and see what works for you. I could give you advice but it may not work for you. You have to find your way. Have you tried imagining or thinking that you are at some place. It does not have to be a place. You could imagine that you are walking or going to a door. It could be anything you think of. As I said you will have to experiment and see what works for you.
Old 17-05-2012, 02:23 PM
faw323

Astralsuzy, you said "imagine", I thought astral projection was about separating bodies instead of just imagining a dream in your mind. I mean, I thought there was actually a body floating out of your body instead of you just fantasizing everything.
Old 17-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Master

If you are thinking about some place, you just go there. You separate to that place or activity.
Old 17-05-2012, 09:38 PM
faw323

And will you see the events that are actually happening there in the current time?
Old 18-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Master

I am not sure what you mean. When you go out of yourself you usually go in the present time unless you want to go into the past.
Old 18-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
What Kontufuto said is correct. I would suggest to experiment and see what works for you. I could give you advice but it may not work for you. You have to find your way. Have you tried imagining or thinking that you are at some place. It does not have to be a place. You could imagine that you are walking or going to a door. It could be anything you think of. As I said you will have to experiment and see what works for you.
When do you do that? When you are in sleep paralysis? If I'm in sleep paralysis and imagine I'm at a certain place, I'll just end up there in a lucid dream.
Old 18-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Master

I do not get sleep paralysis anymore. I have not had it for years. I do not think I am in a lucid dream when it happens. Who knows. The results are the same when you know you are in the astral or you have separated from your body. If I do it properly it is extremely real just like in real life. It is a good idea to say awareness now. I am going to try to get into the habit of saying it.
Old 18-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Experiencer
One of the methods is the capability to bi-locate without sleep paralysis. I haven't read about it or expect that I will ever read about it but those gifted do understand this rather normal way of experiencing activity away from the body. While I am no expert in this activity I have some practice in doing this and throughout my life. One of the key points in this exercise is the ability to move your will and manipulate not just your energy but the energy around you. If you can do this then having a precursor to this action isn't necessary. But just like anything else methods exist when other methods fail. They attempt to get to the end goal and its a matter of, again, what works for you!