Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-03-2012, 07:37 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I thought I already answered this question? Nobody is going to be able to travel to your room for 2 reasons. You are not in the physical plane when you Astral travel. Two nobody knows where your room is, what your room looks like, or any of the details. Your expectations are delusional.

Also 4,000 rupees are worth a whole 80 dollars. Jesus was betrayed for more money than that. If you are trying to prove something with money at least offer something more than chump change. But I know for a fact nobody will ever prove that they can travel to your room. The only person that can prove to you that Astral Projection is real, is your own self.

reconnection.lima-city.de/OBE-Verification/index.html

This link contains examples where people have astral projected, seen things in physical world and later verified the facts.

Quote:
Unless that card has been there for a very long time
Quote:
My first projection I flew out of my body up to my ceiling and rolled over, looked down and I saw my body.

How did you see your body when it wasn't there "for a very long time" on the bed? It makes logical sense that if you can see your body in your first projection then why not see something else in your room? If there's some problem with numbers, then I can replace them with shapes.

Quote:
If you think spiritual growth is selfish
I don't think so, I asked you instead because if earning money can be "selfish" then why not spiritual growth? If spiritual growth is not selfish because you help people using your spirituality then you can similarly help people with your money.

Quote:
There is no need to prove anything to the people that do not believe.
I don't "do not believe".

Quote:
nobody knows where your room is, what your room looks like, or any of the details.
One can astral project thinking "I want to go to the room of the person whose challenge I've accepted." If Toolite wants I can send her a photograph of my room.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
My husband does not believe in ap.
I've read that dream world is a part of the astral world, so many times astral travelers encounter dreamers; These dreamers are in their own world which is mentally created inside the astral world.

So can you visit your husband in his dream?
Old 09-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
It's nice to see that you are trying to creatively use your ability. Okay if you are not able to do this specific thing, then have you tried to verify things you see in your astral travel? Like you can pick up a random playing card out of a deck, place it somewhere, see it during astral travel and then verify it in morning? Or astral travel to a friend's house and then call him/her in morning to verify what you saw? If verifications are successful then you can earn a lot of money, if they are not then maybe you just dream and don't actually astral travel. The challenges I'm talking about is one way of earning money. Just copy and paste the link.

Even I can pay an astral traveler 4000 rupees through online money transfer if s/he astral travels to my room. Ask me the details if you are interested. --Most probably I'll paste an A4 size paper below my room's tubelight, that paper will have a 3-6 digits number printed in a very big font size. Astral travel to my room, read that no., tell me the no. and if it's correct then I'll transfer 4000 rupees to your account.

I am into mathematical research. I've read that people astral travel to heaven and read Aakashic records. If anyone can read the Akashic records for a particular formula then I'm willing to pay him/her in exchange of that formula. Ask me the details if you are interested.

hi I am willing to help you, specifically with to aakashic records...the mathmatical formulae. Please PM me, as I will need a few things.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Master

kralaro, I suppose I could see my husband in a dream. One day I will try to do it but my heart is not in it at the moment. I want to do other things. I want to visit a friend, see my deceased pet and other things. I want to practice being out of my body and not to mess it up. What I mean by that is not to go back into my body when I do not want to go back. It is easy to go back into your body, such as, any frustrations, excitement, wondering around aimlessly, taking too long getting to a place, taking too long to ask a question, etc. My aim is to astral travel every night or a few nights a week. When I am out of my body, there are two very important things I must remember to do. I must say I can see and awareness now. When I have done that perfectly, the next thing to do is demand I will go to some place until it happens. It is easy to get distracted when you are out of your body. I wish I knew those simple things years ago. It would have been so much better. I know I have told you more than you really wanted to know. Perhaps I just wanted to get that off my mind.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Toolite

Quote:
I can pay an astral traveler 4000 rupees through online money transfer if s/he astral travels to my room. I'll paste an A4 size paper below my room's tubelight, that paper will have a 3-6 digits number printed in a very big font size. Astral travel to my room, read that no., tell me the no. and if it's correct then I'll transfer 4000 rupees to your account. Interested?

sorry I was not able to connect.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 09-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
reconnection.lima-city.de/OBE-Verification/index.html

This link contains examples where people have astral projected, seen things in physical world and later verified the facts.

How did you see your body when it wasn't there "for a very long time" on the bed? It makes logical sense that if you can see your body in your first projection then why not see something else in your room? If there's some problem with numbers, then I can replace them with shapes.

I don't think so, I asked you instead because if earning money can be "selfish" then why not spiritual growth? If spiritual growth is not selfish because you help people using your spirituality then you can similarly help people with your money.

I don't "do not believe".

One can astral project thinking "I want to go to the room of the person whose challenge I've accepted." If Toolite wants I can send her a photograph of my room.

I never said it is not possible to see something in the Real Time Zone, I said it is often distorted and objects will be in different places, not there at all, or totally different objects will be in place of others. The Real Time Zone is a reflection of the physical dimension, but it is not a perfect one. Anyone who spends time in the RTZ (Real Time Zone) will report things are different than they are in the physical space they are occupying. So it is unlikely someone will be able to do it.

How I saw my body I cannot say, perhaps a body has a different effect on the RTZ. Bodies are much more energetic than physical objects made out of metal, wood, glass, plastic, etc. So perhaps a living body requires less time in the same space as the RTZ than other physical objects do.

Spiritual growth is something that sticks with you forever from this live until the next and further on, money does not. Not one person in the history of all human history has taken 1 cent with him into the after-life. Spiritual growth is the absolute opposite of growth in the physical world in my opinion. So many people are focused on getting the best job possible, buying the best house possible, and driving the best car possible. While all of this could lead to a more pleasurable physical life, it has no positive effect on your spiritual after-life or the next physical life someone lives. Many souls are stuck in the astral planes because of their addictions and wants for objects in the physical world, needs they never met and so they refuse to pass over properly. Money is materialistic and materialistic behavior has no place in spiritual growth. The first step to enlightenment is letting go of ego, ego is wrapped up in money and the things that money buys.

I guarantee that no one will be able to complete your challenge for the various reasons I have stated. Yet thousands of people have out of body experiences every day, so your challenge is meaningless. The only way that anyone would even stand a small chance of being able to complete your challenge was if they physically entered the area you wish them to project to and knew exactly where it was, what it looked like, etc. The only way I ever believe it could be done is if they projected in a room inside of your house separate of the room you are in, and then projected into your room and saw whatever meaningless item you wish them to. Your challenge will never be met though, I guarantee that. So with that said you are wasting your time.

If you want to prove is Astral Projection is real the only way to do it is going to be you doing it yourself. That will take a lot of reading, researching, and practice though and I truly doubt you would be interested in that.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Ambermay

I say upfront that I'm not a traveler, though I did have couple of successful APs (that alone was enough proof for me). I didn't have it so like Astral Explorer, but it was enough to nod my head in agreement when he speaks, even though I'm much older in physical age.

The following is what I believe to be true (I can say 'know' deep inside).
My beliefs derive from extensive research, many weird experiences in my life and what I came across was most logical to me and gave me many answers.

I would like to add something in relation to the first question about the criminals.

When in the astral - one can not influence another one's path. The same way and for the same reason - we can not read other people's akashic records.
(I personally don't believe it when someone says they can read anything in akashic).
Perhaps some advanced and awakened astral travelers can read their own akashic though to help them on their own path.

This is a universal law if you want to call it that, which can not be broken for the same reason that spiritual gifts can not be sold for money.

One may be full of good intentions and say one wants to locate that criminal.
But one will not be able too, because this will be blocked from him/her.

That criminal needs to sort his own path on his own and without help.
Perhaps in being criminal this person has to achieve something like overcome some urges, etc., and perhaps he chose to become criminal before incarnating for that reason). These are only my speculations, because we don't know and will not know why others are the way they are and for what reason. There can be any reason.

Or course it's not fair to those in a physical who this criminal hurts, etc., but again how do we know that those who got hurt didn't choose it before incarnating as a part of their path? After all our physical life is only a fraction of our existence. (Yes, this sounds harsh and calls for bitterness, but... this is another story.)

In other words - we can not have it all good. Good and Bad go hand in hand and we all have it in us, and it's up to us to grow and develop spiritually and lean towards good (which is at times a very difficult choice and a hard path).

That is why astral travelers are here to help others in spirituality so that others can help themselves. Not selfish at all.

Yes, some psychics do help police up to a certain point, but we are talking here about astral travel. They don't go travelling and come back with all answers.
There is a very thin line between what we can do and what we can't do, it's hard to explain why we sometimes can do THIS, but not THAT.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla
hi I am willing to help you, specifically with to aakashic records...the mathmatical formulae. Please PM me, as I will need a few things.
Thanks. I've messaged you.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
kralaro, I suppose I could see my husband in a dream. One day I will try to do it but my heart is not in it at the moment. I want to do other things. I want to visit a friend, see my deceased pet and other things. I want to practice being out of my body and not to mess it up. What I mean by that is not to go back into my body when I do not want to go back. It is easy to go back into your body, such as, any frustrations, excitement, wondering around aimlessly, taking too long getting to a place, taking too long to ask a question, etc. My aim is to astral travel every night or a few nights a week. When I am out of my body, there are two very important things I must remember to do. I must say I can see and awareness now. When I have done that perfectly, the next thing to do is demand I will go to some place until it happens. It is easy to get distracted when you are out of your body. I wish I knew those simple things years ago. It would have been so much better. I know I have told you more than you really wanted to know. Perhaps I just wanted to get that off my mind.
Mam you are very sweet and good. I try astral travel myself so what you've told me is valuable information for me.
By the way, I suggested visiting your husband in his dream so to prove astral travel to him. I wish you good luck with your astral travels.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
sorry I was not able to connect.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Thank you very much for your time and effort. It's evident that you are not intersted in the small amount I am offering for prize; you tried just for my sake.