Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Guide

Medication

I'm not someone who likes taking tablets for anything yet I've had to take pain relief and anti inflammatories for the past week. I have a high pain threshold and I'd rather take the pain but this was too much so I gave in. It's such a difference that I'm actually quite astonished, while taking the edge off the pain, I've felt like I'm drunk.

I stopped them a day ago and feel more like myself today (the pains back though ) Previously in the past when taking the odd pill for pain relief, I don't ever remember feeling drunk. I've had much stronger medication than this in the past too and I dread to think what sensations that could have produced should I have chosen something stronger this last week. Have I become sensitive to whats in the pills or am I just more aware of the sensations they produce that I wasn't able to notice before?
Old 15-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I'm not someone who likes taking tablets for anything yet I've had to take pain relief and anti inflammatories for the past week. I have a high pain threshold and I'd rather take the pain but this was too much so I gave in. It's such a difference that I'm actually quite astonished, while taking the edge off the pain, I've felt like I'm drunk.

I stopped them a day ago and feel more like myself today (the pains back though ) Previously in the past when taking the odd pill for pain relief, I don't ever remember feeling drunk. I've had much stronger medication than this in the past too and I dread to think what sensations that could have produced should I have chosen something stronger this last week. Have I become sensitive to whats in the pills or am I just more aware of the sensations they produce that I wasn't able to notice before?

Always discuss these types of problems with a Doctor and see if they can decide an alternative for you.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Guide

for Pain - White Willow Bark extract , niacinamide , (Red Kratom if severe pain)

inflammation - Ginger Root , Cayenne Pepper

better to explain what kind or pain and WHERE.

A Pain in the *** ..... may be Psycho-symatic pain

Burns ..... different treatment all together (CASTOR OIL!)

Intestinal - CHANGE DIET!
Old 30-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly

Is it possible that you were just really worn out from being in pain? Then, when you got relief you just finally relaxed and felt sleepy. I'm not sure which medication you took, but your local Pharmacist would be able to tell you more about the possible side effects.