Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 07-04-2018, 03:50 AM
Guide

Revealed my Self

:)

Soo........ I like this girl.... I met her 4 years ago and the very first day I met her you could say it was one of those love at first sight type deals.. lol or at least from my side.... anyways long story short after 3 basically 4... years I decided to do a secret admirer thing for her. I have never done it before and I kinda was inspired by the universe as it appeared to me...

Just with this secret admirer thing there were a lot of miracles that happened.... Especially with the timing of everything.... 1st of all I couldn't afford to buy her flowers for weeks and when I was finally able too... valentines day was that week.... and the florist!! I found someone who does custom designs so the flowers came out really unique and beautiful... lol I couldn't asked for anything greater. They were totally underrated.. They had a crystal dolphin jumping out of blue flowers :) Anyways... Each week for the rest of the month I would send her a letter...

The 3rd week of letters I wanted to take her out on a date the following week as I know she is a busy bee... and coincidentally not even planned, her birthday was the last week within that month... I had created a number from an area code from her past so of course she would not know it was mee and I texted her... happy birthday..... she replied thanks but who is this..... I was confused... The whole time I thought she was reading my letters.... as I asked her if she got them she replied she hadn't.... I had got the address of her workplace from her sister and was sending the letters there. She told me that she would look for them. (I was kinda afraid at this point because.. apparently... as I learned.. people start thinking stalker.... which is sad :( that we cant even do something spontaneous without it bringing potential ideas of fear...)

So of course.... (lol skip to the bottom if this is too much context or if you read my other posts.... ) I was like... what do I doo now... how am I going to meet her now.... (long story short we are both in the same wedding and we are both participating as honored guests in the wedding.. lol I dont know wedding lingo but Im the man of honor for the bride... lol Im so confused... anyways) I get a text from the groomsmen about hanging out the same weekend I had planned the date... I had originally thought to not go but then I get a call from my step mom... she asks me.... Step son are you going to the bachelor Party? lol I was like...... what bachelor party?.... anyways I ended up going out to their party that saturday..... I had brought the girl I like a gift (as myself) and since I dont have a car I had intended to give it to this guy to give it to his girl friend to give it to the girl I like... He declined by saying... if you want a girl to like you..... you have to get it to her yourself. So long story short I began texting her as myself where previously I had stopped texting her to make it seem like I was not interested in her...

With the secret admirer number I had a separate conversation going with different plans and I would be torn or emotionally confused whenever she would text the secret admirer one day and me the next lol... funny huh.. Anyways she seemed to be leading me on as myself and so I pushed to meet her to give her a gift. Thankfully Easter was coming up and I asked her what her plans for that day was.... She told me that I can go to church with her..... anyways she ended up changing the plans by inviting me to lunch after church... at her parents house!!!!! :O

.................................................. .................................................. ....

This was a big deal to me because I had only met her mom once and never met her dad.... From the time I set out to go to her house I was nervous and had butterflies....... I finally maid it to her house and her dad answered... lol he was surprised that I was there so I assume she forgot to tell him that I was coming over..... they were really nice and I enjoyed the atmosphere of their home and neighborhood. Its no wonder I like her because her parents are really cheerful and good people.

So this is interesting how me and her dont really know much about each other really personally but we have been friends for years..... we are interested in similar things with the same kind of outlook on life but in different ways of making it happen... long story short there has been back to back with strange coincidences.... even the way she says thank you in italian which is weird because non of us are even remotely close to being italian. There was even a time where I wanted to listen to her kind of music on spotify and so I clicked one only to see that she started listening to music just as I clicked the button..... I know whats going on..... but she doesn't know about this side of the universe yet... I think that she may have recently started saying grati because she may go to italy for a mission trip.... I on the other hand got it from lol inglorious *******s...

Her and her family are leaders in the church and are active on these mission trips so everyone knows them. Lol... so when I went into the church with them I can see who likes her and who doesn't lol and who does like me for what ever reason.... just observations of course... and assumptions/ unanswered questions on their part about who I am.... anyways lol I see her sister at church and we briefly look at each other and keep on going about our business... lol still have butterflies....

church ends and we are meeting some more of her friends and these are the friends I am close with who are getting married.... they are all ready at her house and had another friend join us after service..... so now both parents.... three of her friends plus her sister are at the house..... When we entered the house we went straight to the kitchen.... and there were my two friends..... I know both of them and one of them is my stepsister....... who i have known for probably over 7years... (another long story...) Everyone knows I like this girl especially my step sister..... and during the bachelor party... I "discovered" that the girl I like has a secret admirer. I had the guys pep talk me into confessing my love as myself before this secret admirer did..... So......... when I walk into the kitchen... im met with large glaring eyes!!!!! that are basically saying...... did you tell her yet!!!!?...... Woooo... I had to hurry and send them a text before they spilled the beans on accident... (No one knows who I really am on the inside.... they dont know how deep or sensitive this big fuzzy bear is) lol... to the average hunter I am a scary grizzy bear looking for something to eat.... but my real name is Winnie the pooh... :)

We eat and talk and start to play games and I can tell her mom at least thinks of me as a gentleman... lol because I am first of all lol... but some things I dont do to give myself away... lol like opening the door for the girl I like... that would just be to obvious.... We get to talking and stuff while making tea for the others in the living room next door.... and her dad walks in... lol we were probably 6 feet away from each other so his timing lol was off haha....

She is a christian girl and does not know how to flirt im sure haha... so I believe she shows her affection through action.... I had been noticing some of these things.... The whole time and I was trying to find a solid opportunity to tell her but it kept being foiled by everyone being all over the place doing things...... we played board games and other stuff and had fun lol but I think along with the butterflies and me drinking to much carbonated drinks that my stomach was starting to hurt lol... I was bloated... it was now 9pm and everyone was starting to head home and I thought I was not going to be able to tell her but I was confident that my opportunity would come.....

I ordered an uber to my city and had only 10mins... it was not looking good for a moment... I left to the rest room and when I came out I heard her and her sister talking about a the secret admirer...... they were beating around the bush as far as keywords because the girl I liked did not want to make me sad or jelly...... but since it was me.. i figured this was my chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: |What are you guys talking about....?
Girl I like "G" ohh......... its kinda complicated......
Me: Seeing her avoid the question... I inquired further..... Who sent you flowers?
G: stretching our her arms trying to bid time to think of an excuse as the truth slipped out slowly.....
Me: Interrupting her.... What if I told you, that I was your secret admirer?.....
G: Looks at me confused and skeptical but curious........
Me: Seriously.... no April fools... I really am your secret admirer....
G: Eyes light up and smile starts to crack but still skeptic... turns to look at her sister in disbelief......
Me: I got your work address from your sister....
G: Turns to look at her sister....
Sister: Now you can go back and read the letters again... now that you know who it is...
G: Turns back to me and is still kinda of skeptic....
Me: quoting a verse from a poem I wrote to her... That is something that lives forever...
G: Eyes light up... smiles big and now finally really believes me....
Mom runs in because we are in the kitchen and she had popcorn on the stove and she hears commotion....

I explain to them how I didnt know what to do when I found out that she didn't receive the letters... the girl I like and her sister go... aweeee... lol... mom is confused because she is aware that she is lacking context....

Phone beeps because the uber driver has just arrived... I head out and I give everyone a hug... and the girl I like walks me out.... I look her in the eyes and hug her one more time and I turn to leave..... end scene

I am ecstatic!!!!!!
.................................................. ................................................

This is where it gets complicated....
That night, I text her that I want to know how she feels..... then the next day she drops this on me..... that in order to date I have to go on missions and serve over seas.... but obviously a kind person is a criteria.....

I was feeling weird all day....... I dont even know what that emotion was.... It wasn't something that was either this or that but I think it was a mix of things... lol and my emotional comprehension level was probably overstimulated lol..

I felt intoxicated.... I was somewhere else in my mind all day.... time flew by....... lol was I happy because she indirectly said she liked me....? Was I sad because of her prerequisite required such a huge and specific commitment?

lol she still doesn't know much about me... and what my ambitions are.... but at the same time.... I dont know if I want to tell her right away now just because It may seem like I am just telling her what she wants to hear....

but then I forget all about that and relax knowing that I am at least this far with her and that this is what I want. I have nothing against going on an adventure :) At the same time I am ambitions and am talking things right now that lead to a free-er life...I definitely do not want to rush anything.... I like her for a reason and definitely didn't do all this for nothing... I want to be with her within her heart....

Wish me luck!!!! lol im still pretty confused.... she is confused im sure but at least she knows how I feel...

surreal right now! lol cant believe she didn't know it was me...
Old 08-04-2018, 12:48 PM
Suspended
So many lol's in your post, good luck, all the best you happy grizzly bear.

Old 08-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Guide

:) sorry I laugh a lot. haha and thank you!
Old 18-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Experiencer

you definitely meet very interesting girlfriends! for sure
Old 19-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Guide

lol... what do you mean by that comment? As in future wise or based off this story? lol I figure all this is some kind of karmic thing.. haa one girl who I was going out with.. she was an artist and she said she always had vivid dreams sleeping with me. One night lol she said I was a werewolf and I had ate her alive. Its funny because I never told her my pastlife as a wolf being.