Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-04-2018, 04:56 PM
Experiencer

Great spread, Pisces_Moon. Thank you for sharing it.

XXXSXXX
XXXXXXOXTXXXXXX
XXXWXXX

S Strengths.
W Weaknesses.
O Opportunities.
T Threats.

This is for March 2018:

Strengths - Ace of Swords
In March I developed a greater amount of clarity. I was also more focused and determined when it came to putting things into action.

Weaknesses - Death x
Being stuck in the same toxic patterns is something I still need to pay attention to while moving forward into April. It seems even though I was aware of my shortcomings and stagnation, my awareness wasn't enough to get me "unstuck."

Opportunities - 10 of Cups
(Ties in to the weaknesses)
If this ties into weaknesses, then this is saying that I had opportunities to be liberated from my stagnation. From the looks of the card, I was successful in many ways, but still have more work to do. It looks like it will only get better and progress more favorably from here on out.

Threats - 7 of Wands
There is always something looming over my shoulder, trying to dissuade me from the path. Whether it's some other entity or just my own nerousis, it looks like I need to be more aware of this in April.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:11 AM
Experiencer

Time to review April!

XXXSXXX
XXXXXXOXTXXXXXX
XXXWXXX

S Strengths.
W Weaknesses.
O Opportunities.
T Threats.

April 2018:

Strengths - 7 of Swords x
This April I was much more self-reliant. My attitude went through a mental transformation and I was able to see my relationship with others and things much more clearly.

Weaknesses - Page of Coins
My weakness involved lack of discipline. Even though I said I would do my best, I didn't do anything close to it. I settled for the bare minimum amount of self-care and work I could get away with. While going into May, I will make sure to be more serious and aware of my shortcomings and work harder to focus on what needs to be done.

Opportunities - 2 of Swords
:) I love this card. I had opportunities to connect on a real level with others and I did just that. There were times that I was able to embrace others and connect with them mentally and verbally as well. These people were able to help me to see how I've been slacking in my promises of self-care and work. So I must thank them and be grateful for their patience and help as they continue to cheer me on this May.

Threats - 6 of Coins x
The threats this past April were about losing everything and relinquishing my power to those who already have enough power. I must remember this May that I am strong and already have the skills and everything else I need within me to succeed. I do not need to turn to someone else so they can control me. I am capabale and have within me the same things everyone else does. This May I will make sure to remember to look within before I start searching outside of myself.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Master

April 2018

Strengths: 2 of Pentacles. This is my 'juggling' card - indicating that where I may have shone the brightest last year was in my multitasking, not just in tasks I feel but also to my commitments to different organisational bodies. Also a sense of diplomacy coming through here.

Weaknesses: 10 of Cups reversed. Arrgghh - yeah, hanging out in crews I clash with culturally for too long, and too much. I know.

Opportunities: 7 of Cups. Yup - I did get some unreal opportunities; seeing some real opportunities to do what I want professionally, and being in a position (or making myself available!) to take them up.

Threats: 9 of Wands reversed - looks like at times, I let anxiety and overthinking get the better of me. There were definitely some difficult times, although I'd like to think I actively battled my way through these. Stress management is something I will continue learning to deal with better.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:47 PM
55Degrees

Game of Thrones tarot.

Strengths - 3 of Spears (Wands).
Having foresight and assessing the long term, I recognised it was time to move on. Not ideal but I know something will turn up.

Weaknesses - The Sun.
Overly optimistic I failed to realise that 'shining bright' can sometimes mean getting burned.

Opportunities - 8 of Swords.
Wow, to say that April was a bad month is an understatement but it's given me the opportunity to think long and hard about where I am and what I can do to 'rescue' myself.

Threats - Hanged Man.
This HM is anything but accepting or comfortable in his position (being the flayed man crest from GoT), this is how I've felt through most of April. So my biggest threat was being forced into an uncomfortable situation.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:46 PM
Experiencer

Time to review May!

XXXSXXX
XXXXXXOXTXXXXXX
XXXWXXX

S Strengths.
W Weaknesses.
O Opportunities.
T Threats.

May 2018:

Strengths -
knight of swords x
My strengths for May revolved around ignoring the haters and being able to better control my mind.

Weaknesses -
knight of Cups
Oh, yes. This definitely was my weakness last month and still is for June. Being caught up in romance and love and fantasies and passion and-- *sigh*... it all seems to be overtaking me. I know and accept that love is not the point, but boy oh boy, is it fun! I figure why not fully enjoy it while I can? Never know what the next moment brings, let alone tomorrow!

Opportunities -
2 of Wands
Opportunities were to be able to come together and make plans as well as see those plans through. It also seems that last month set me up for some plans that are currently being worked on in the background right now.

Threats -
5 of Cups
Threats revolved around not appreciating what I still have, I guess.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:18 AM
Master

May 2018

Strengths: 8 of Cups reversed. Sometimes this can show up as a 'return' card but here I'm feeling the energy of someone who's terminating a project early, practically leaving it half-finished for someone else to continue with. The figure is determined to walk away regardless. I'm feeling that this represents me leaving my old job, many threads left untied - but it was a good move (and not necessarily an easy one emotionally).

W: 3 of Cups. Either there weren't many weaknesses or this showed me in party mode too much. As I didn't get out much last term, I'm feeling that perhaps there weren't many weaknesses...!

Opp: Page of Pentacles. Looks like there were opportunities to apply myself and start new things (like new jobs!).

Threats: The Fool reversed is hesitancy - looks like despite all the strong starts and action that there was more decisiveness that could have been taken, more risks that could have been tried. I'll have to try to be more bold next month.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:12 AM
Master

I missed these retrospects! I feel like we had a monthly forecast thread as well - will have to find that one again

October 2018

* RWS

Str: The Devil. Yup! I had my nose to the grindstone a lot of last month, and generally "100% or nothing" for a lot of the things I did. There were some areas I achieved a lot in - certainly learned a lot of things.

Weakness: Queen of Pentacles rev. General insecurities about money and self-esteem; I keep looking at this card and feeling "I'm not enough" come through.

Opportunities: King of Pent rev. Ah, it's counterpart! This card suggests that in some of the low moments, there were opportunities to re-examine what I felt was lacking and think about strategies to solve these (eg finances, not knowing enough about certain areas etc). When I think about the times when I needed help and had to approach a colleague or outside mentor/figure, this makes sense.

Threats: Knight of Cups. At times, too whimsical an approach - being caught up in fun or fanciful things (like longrunning TV series!) and not thinking enough of the future, daydreaming etc. Time to come back to reality a bit!
Old 06-11-2018, 05:53 AM
Deactivated Account

S- The Empress
W- The Sun
O- Six of Coins
T- Six of Swords

The Stella Tarot, October 2018

Empress as a strength --emphasizing my duties/ priorities as a parent (I am on top of it!) The rest of the cards are up for deliberating/debate. I just moved so my mood/energy levels have been wonky in trying to adjust to a new environment/land. Adjusting & focusing on Sun energy is def something I could work on for November. There is plenty to be happy/excited about....however, my energy just has to catch up and align to this new atmosphere and climate. I feel like I traveled in a time warp and into a whole new dimension.

Such a cool card the Six of swords with the Stella Tarot. October was an extensive and at times stressful relocating journey. It def will be smooth sailing for Nov.