Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Richinside

Wink The same thing I'm doing now...

Since there is really no way to prove or disprove whether or not Jesus existed 2000 years after the fact, I wouldn't change a thing.
I believe that he existed (and still exists, for that matter). Someone telling me or offering their "proof" that he didn't and doesn't exist would mean nothing to me. I could offer evidence refuting their claim, which would cause them to provide more evidence and we would be going in circles.
I am very open-minded and I allow others to have their beliefs and I choose to have my own, without forcing mine on others or justifying them in anyway.
Old 25-02-2011, 09:17 PM
earthprowler

this question is not relevant. if he never existed, you would have no reason to ask it because you would have no knowledge of him and your faith would not waiver in what ever deity you believed in now.
Old 25-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
this question is not relevant. if he never existed, you would have no reason to ask it because you would have no knowledge of him and your faith would not waiver in what ever deity you believed in now.
Is that the same for Santa Clause and the Easter bunny rabbit also ?.
Old 25-02-2011, 09:23 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Is that the same for Santa Clause and the bunny rabbit also ?.

what? they don't exist? that's amazing! and all those years I was lied to......hhhhmmmmm

k, i'm over it now....lol
Old 25-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

The "Commercial" Santa Claus, is alive and well.
Quite real.
Just try going shopping at a mall near Christmas time.
You will see how fiction becomes reality, through the powers
of the Commercial Entity.

As for the Easter Bunny, I've never seen rabbits eat chocolate.
I think that one may be false.
I will probe further, however.
To be continued...
Old 18-03-2011, 12:38 AM
William Schuck

Is there a God?

Somewhere on this site I read a post about there may not be a God. What would I do If this was so? In fairness to myself and others I can accept the idea. In my thoughts I have considered the total annihilation of soul and consciousness and I'm okay with it.

The physical evidence that surrounds me, that I can perceive with my senses and rationalize with my mind leads me to conclude there is something behind the fit, form, and function of the universe. I see intelligent design in physical reality starting way out in the cosmos and zooming down to creative design at the subatomic level. In my dreams I see purpose and design even though it is patterned off my waking belief system. Society is a great example of orchestrated design, and it is my estimation that this design existed prior to its manifestation in physical reality.
Old 19-03-2011, 07:17 PM
aser's homie

If the Gospels didn't make their across I would be sleepier in spiritual.
Thank you.
Old 19-03-2011, 07:19 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
if he never existed, you would have no reason to ask it because you would have no knowledge of him and your faith would not waiver in what ever deity you believed in now.

Does that mean that anything "known of" exists in reality?

So Dumbledore isn't really dead? Nor fictional? I'm off to Hogwartz or Oz, kay?

Quote:
Old 19-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Master
he exists, but i wouldn't care either way, unless he blesses me lol
Old 23-03-2011, 02:09 AM
Ascender

It wouldn't matter to me because I know that He existed.