Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Pulling People Out

I was wondering if somebody could try and pull me out into the Astral Plane tonight or in the next week or 2. If you can help me out with this pm me and we can discuss further details.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey Bro, I'm new to this stuff, what exactly do you mean, "pull me out into the astral plane"? Thanks for your help
Old 11-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Newbie ;)

He means to pull him out while in sleep paralysis or vibrational state.
Old 13-08-2017, 06:17 AM
Guide
Its vacuum pulling you.

Better not to do mind related exercises like astral projection in layed sleep mode.

Do it in day or twilight sitting on chair in very relaxed condition.
Old 14-08-2017, 09:11 AM
Newbie ;)

''Do it in day or twilight sitting on chair in very relaxed condition.'' Exactly that too.
Old 14-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Seeker

Tips

Think of it more as a change in consciousness. For example, we can all day dream more or less. Once we can visualise a scene or place in our mind, I tend to find a place that is familiar to me like a childhood field or memory that I know well. Then, as once described to me in a dream, it's like stepping through a door way or jumping through a hoop. You place your consciousness into the scene. It's not as easy as I have put but you should feel a whoosh of air like travelling fast on a bike, which seems to come through the ear.

The 'pulling out' which you have asked for would probably more suitable to ask 'yourself' to accomplish before going to sleep at night.

You would probably be best to have a certain purpose in mind for the attempted projection as just going out will tend to leave frustrated and fail.
Old 25-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiringProjector
I was wondering if somebody could try and pull me out into the Astral Plane tonight or in the next week or 2. If you can help me out with this pm me and we can discuss further details.

many have tried. a few have tried many, many times.

either you're ready or you're not. if you're ready, willing, prepared and able, another person can sometimes help.

but what usually happens is this:
they come to help, the person they're helping gets scared, and wakes up.
Old 25-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I never thought of it, but if (dead) soul retrievals are possible (moving them between focus point on the consciousness dimension), it might be possible to activate lucidity in a dreaming (living) soul. Interesting ...