Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-05-2015, 04:43 PM
DayLight1555

My "spirit guide" told me this about afterlife

The term "spirit guide" is not really what I wanted to say, but it's the label that other people give to such Beings, so I figured I might as well use the commonly used label.

What IS a "spirit guide"? I see that simply as a person from the "other side" (it could be anyone) who (for whatever reason) has decided to watch over your life, check in with you and give you guidance when you need it. A "spirit guide" could also be your soulmate from "the other side". Or a friend or just someone who likes to help other souls.

Anyways, SOMEONE has been telling me a few things and here is what he told me about the afterlife.

In order to understand this though, you have to see existence as being a Virtual Existence, A Computer inside of which we all exist and we are all programs inside of a computer.

Each person is like a program, a set of algorithms, running, calculating, reacting to the environment in a certain way.

ALL is a Big Program, a set of very complex algorithms...

So each person is a program which runs and makes decisions and decides what to do based on the computations it makes.

GOD is the Biggest Program which consists of all of us (sub-programs) and IT also computes decisions (like we do, but better).

Note how our cells are pre-programmed to KNOW how to divide and multiply and make a baby. Note how humans are pre-programmed to feel attraction, to touch each other, and to ultimately make a baby. Note how trees are prep-rogrammed to just grow out of the Earth and how Sky is pre-programmed with a system which creates rain.

So it seems like everything is pre-programmed to do what they do. And that makes life happen.

So if life on Earth is being created all the time because "humans" act out their pre-programmed behavior, then the "death" process must also be a part of the pre-programmed behavior.

This pre-programmed behavior is called "the natural order of things".

Many humans now assume that the "natural order of things" is for a human to be born, to die and that's the end of it. But we hear many stories from those who crossed over that it's not so. (Some humans just don't believe the stories).

Logically speaking, life promotes life. Life wants life to continue. It's the natural desire. So if there was a Big God we call LIFE, it makes a logical sense that LIFE would need other life forms to continue and that there would be a process in place to make it so.

I mean, we, as humans, want to become immortal and we will do anything in our power to make it come true. And so if there is other LIFE besides humans and it knows how to continue human life, of course it would do so. It would be a part of the natural order of things. A part of the BIG LIFE Program. It would be in this program's best interests to compute the best way to continue all life. And if there was a such a way, then it would be programmed to use that way to make it happen.

to be continued...
Old 23-05-2015, 05:30 PM
Ascender

Ill be interested to hear a bit more. Are you using the computer programme as an analogy or saying that we really are computer programmes ala the Matrix? Are you saying that an afterlife has been created as part of this programme like a next level?? I always ask also re Spirit Guides, how do you get the info from them?? And with all due respect how do you trust that it is really from an external source?? Sorry for all the questions btw!
Old 23-05-2015, 05:31 PM
DayLight1555

And so based on the above to me it's logical to assume that there is the afterlife. Because, as I said, Life is programmed with the desire to want to continue life. As humans, all we lack is the ability to do so. But if we knew how, we would naturally be driven to do it.

So, there is this Big Program which we would call "GOD". And we all run as parts of this program. We compute. And the Big God program computes. It's all a matter of algorithmic computations.

So two people come together (compute) and make a baby (compute). Thus new life is born on Earth. The wind takes the seeds and they grow (computing). The new planets are born and then die (computing).

Everything seems to be set in place, there is a process which all things follow. It's a natural order of things.

So when the body dies, the Big GOD Program is basically pre-programmed to take certain steps to take care of this soul.

So, my spirit guide said that the Big God Program automatically saves States of Being of a person (and Earth, and animals and stuff like that). To compare to our reality, it's like "check points and auto save" feature (which our computers are programmed with).

So, you are periodically saved in the database of the Big God Computer because you are a little program which runs inside of it so to speak.

When your body dies, the Big God Computer is aware of that and it takes steps to RE-ANIMATE your program (bring you to life in our words). And IT uses the auto save (check points) to re-run your program.

It's like if you installed a program, then backed up some data, you could reinstall the program on a different computer and restore the data to that program's new location.

The Big God Computer analyzes the saved states of being of each little program (a person) and computes a decision: which check point, which saved state of being to bring back to life? What if a person was good at first and then life's situation deformed his character? In that case, the God Computer would go to the last moment when the person was still good (or rather acting within set parameters, whatever they may be) and re-run THAT state of being (so the person would be as he was when he was at THAT saved state of being).

So if Hitler was good as a child and then his thinking got all screwed up and he became "bad" (or unfit, outside of set parameters) his program will be re-run from the point where he was still acting within the correct parameters.

Because LIFE values LIFE. And if there is a way to preserve life, it will take steps to do so. And that's the natural pre-set order of things.

Hitler's program is unique (because each person is unique) and it needs to be preserved if possible. As they say: "don't throw away the baby with the water".

There is no punishment or rewards. There is just an evaluation: what can still be preserved and sent on its way to go on and interact with other life forms and what has to be "s*******" because it won't function properly anymore.

But whatever COULD be preserved IS preserved, because life respects life and wouldn't want to scrap it unless it was absolutely necessary.

It's part of how life works: life helps other life to continue. Because we are all a part of one Big GOD Program. And its parts help each other in order to make sure that the Big God Program prospers.

To compare to our reality: it's the person taking care of his body, his health in order to make sure that he continues to live. So GOD takes care of the sub-parts of himself/herself in order to make sure that IT continues.

A dog is a program too. And so it can be re-run as well. So the human program will work with the Big God Program and decide together whether to re-animate the dog program. (In human terms: a human will ask God for the dog to be brought back to life and God will either approve or reject the request depending on God's computations (benefit/loss analysis).

Babies are re-animated (those who die as babies). There is also a different process of creating babies, not a painful process.

As part of the Big God Computer's natural function - IT creates physical planets. But more evolved beings withing the Universe can create virtual planets. (I am not sure I understand the difference between them, it's always hard to understand this part. How is virtual different from physical? If the person travels to another place in his mind (and can feel things, see things, sit on things) it's considered a virtual reality, and yet it feels like it's a physical reality. So then what's the difference between the reality in his mind vs the reality outside of his mind? I am not sure, I would have to think about it to see it...) My spirit guide said that there are advantages and disadvantages to both types of realities.

When I asked: where do the dead people go? He said: to different places, it's hard to explain. (But later we talked about it and so he explained a bit more).

So there are physical planets created by the GOD program. And the "dead" people could be placed there somehow. And then there are virtual planets created by evolved Beings and the "dead" people could also be placed there.

No one has to stay permanently anywhere. They move around. They have choices. They could live in one place for a time, then in a different place later.

As I believe it, reincarnating is not the option for the person who died. BUT reincarnating happens all the time. It just doesn't happen to dead people. But this you who is living and will be dying is only a little part of the BIG YOU. and the BIG YOU is the one who reincarnates everywhere by dispatching seeds of itself (starter pack of its program) to merge with other people's programs. As I've been told, reincarnating means: some of your program is being merged with the person's program (the person who was born on Earth). So in any reincarnating there are two souls who become one, merge into one. There is a natural soul in the body which was born, and then there is a seed, a visiting soul which wants to reincarnate and merge with this natural soul.

If the dead you went to reincarnate, it would have to become less than it is, it would have to become a baby. In other words, your program would have to be stripped of all its experiences and memories and just the basic genes would have to be inserted into this other body. So it's not really this you anymore. Because you are created by life experiences and situations and memories.

Reincarnating is more about taking some part of your program (your genes) and merging with another person's program. But it's not YOU, it's just like a template of you (your program), it's like a starter pack. But the individual you who lived here and died does not go back to reincarnate. (But instead, this you continues as a person you are with experiences and memories, to another place).

I've been told that each soul is "sleeping" or being deactivated for a while IF there is no vacancies (no space for it to go). So whenever there is an opening (like a planet was built or born and ready for life) the Big Computer would "wake up" the little program (you) and ask you if you want to be placed on this particular planet. You could say yes, or you could decline and continue being deactivated until another option arises for you. Because there are different planets and you may like one and not like the other. It all just depends on what you want to experience and what you like.
Old 23-05-2015, 05:43 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Ill be interested to hear a bit more. Are you using the computer programme as an analogy or saying that we really are computer programmes ala the Matrix? Are you saying that an afterlife has been created as part of this programme like a next level?? I always ask also re Spirit Guides, how do you get the info from them?? And with all due respect how do you trust that it is really from an external source?? Sorry for all the questions btw!

I believe that questioning anything is very healthy and your questions are very natural and everyone should ask them really. People get upset with questions because they have this great impulse for others to just agree with them. It gives them a nice feeling when others just believe and agree. So that's why they don't like questions. But questions are a sign of a thinking person and therefore great.

There are no easy answers for your questions because things are complicated and I can't simplify. I'll attempt it this way.

Analogy or reality? It's really hard to explain. Are you virtual or physical? How can you know? We are a computer. I am talking about a computer like us, not a computer that we create because the ones we create cannot be compared to us because they are too simple. So we can't compare our computers to us because our computers are to simple to ever be compared. So in this case, what is the difference between us and a computer? (not our computer, but a computer like us). None. Unless you find a difference. Then we would have to talk about that in order to explain this further.

I understand the doubts about the Spirit Guide thing. Of course it's hard to know and the only way we know is by observing the pattern, by recognizing the signature so to speak. I've had many things happen which created a view of the pattern for me so I recognize the signature. It's like if you are drawing a picture and only write a few dots you won't see the picture, but if there are enough dots, then you will. Mistakes are always possible too. But it's a probability thing. Which most of life is too.

None of the transmissions should be taken as "The Gospel Truth" because that would be wrong. Because transmitting errors and interpretation errors are always present. Any transmitted idea should be perceived as the building block only, as a hint of an idea. When you have enough hints (building blocks) you can start to draw (or see) an idea in your own head.

We all hear things and contribute to the overall information. But they are just building blocks which we need to use in order to start to understand something. If you don't have a building block, you cannot comprehend the idea. So many "spirits" talk to us, but hardly anyone has really accurate information because it's just not possible since our transmission error rate is too high. All we can hope for is have some semblance of understanding, some very vague glimpse of possibilities.
Old 23-05-2015, 05:58 PM
Ascender

That's very specific! How exactly were you told this, in what format?

This seems contrary to people who say that life exists on other planes of existence, not physical places such as planets?? If souls were literally transported to another planet, would they not have to travel at multiple times the speed of light?

I have read similar, well in Bob Olsen's Questions On The Afterlife that you, as in you, are a spirit and you are part of a soul that is every one of the lives that a version of you ever lives. The individual you, from your POV goes back to the Source, the afterlife realm and carries on there. The You from your pov doesn't come back again. Your soul instead creates another version of itself, a new spirit, another you but not you, a new individual personality to experience life. The you, the one that dies, carries on reunited with loved ones from your life but also connects with all the kindred spirits, the other versions of you that have existed and all their loved ones. I guess that you can think of it as cloning. You have a template (soul) from which slightly altered clones are created to experience a physical life. Each clone's spirit returns home after death to carry on it's individual existence.

I'm not saying I believe this, it's what was in his book. Some disagree with him as the book says we don't have a physical form in the afterlife whereas many other mediums say we have a solid body like here, only without flaw.

My worries, is that it falls into slightly too rosy a picture, that as the saying goes if its too good to be true??
Old 23-05-2015, 06:03 PM
DayLight1555

This is a little different theme, but I want it to be presented in the context of what I said above because it will make the most sense then. So that's why I am posting it here.

Because we are all programs, and we exist as a part of the Big Program, and we are ALL made of the same thing, we technically have a way to communicate with all things.

BUT, some things do not have enough computational power to process information. And so we can't really communicate with those things. Like rocks for example. They don't compute much, so their program is not designed to communicate, it doesn't have enough algorithms.

Bacteria has more computational power and can communicate a bit more with us (and we with it). So that's why sometimes people can will their body to be healthier because "willing" IS communicating. Your program is communicating with their program and they can hear it. (Somehow you have to believe it though, because somehow it's how the communication program works.)

I've read this booklet that you could just say: in Jesus name, problem go away, and people reported that it did. (why in Jesus name? That's what enabled for them to believe that it could happen. If you believe in your own power, you can just will it without calling anyone's name). So this booklet inspired me to try. But it's like it took a lot of concentrating just to believe it. And I felt so silly just to try, and it was hard to try because of this feeling of being embarrassed.. I felt like I was the monkey who didn't know what to do with glasses and put them on its tail....

But at certain times I overcome my fear of being silly and sometimes it feels like it worked and I actually believed and my sore throat went away. Of course one could say: what if it went away on its own and it just worked out that it happened when you willed it to? Maybe.... No way to know unless you always can repeat it consistently and my unbelief made me unable to. I mean most of the time I just feel like I don't believe that it's going to happen and I can't make myself try. (I am afraid of failing and that fear keeps me from trying sometimes).

(Sometimes I could swear I feel like my stomach responds to me, I need it to do something and it does it, don't want to mention what though.)

And also I learned to stop hickups just by thinking about the inside of my body (stomach, intestines area) I was telling myself that I need to "reset" my program, that my hickup is like a bug in the program, like it got stuck somewhere and doesn't know what to do, the instructions got messed up... and so I need to reset by consciously telling myself that I know that it's stuck and I am resetting now... That was just psychology behind my actions. But practically speaking it's just me being quiet for a moment, focusing my thoughts on stomach/intestines... and it usually stops the hickups.
Old 23-05-2015, 06:47 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
That's very specific! How exactly were you told this, in what format?

This seems contrary to people who say that life exists on other planes of existence, not physical places such as planets?? If souls were literally transported to another planet, would they not have to travel at multiple times the speed of light?

Reality consists of too many parts. There are different modes of existence. But as far as I know people have to evolve in order to be able to be in some of them. So, right after this life they would have to be in the environment that their program is used to, something that looks like the same physical environment. Otherwise, their brain computer wouldn't be able to process the data. It would be like putting a Mac based program into a Windows based environment.

Some say that once they cross over they become balls of light (and can change astral bodies to other forms). I think it's because they are defaulting to pure consciousness (and our brain visualizes consciousness as light).

I believe that souls don't want to remain pure consciousness because you can't experience some things without a physical body. "Heaven" is an unlimited state (no physical body). Physical body creates limitations. And limitations have their own appeal and a set of experiences.

Some spirits say that some things cannot be learned in the unlimited environment and can only be learned in the limited environment (aka: limitations created by a physical body).

I am unclear on the details of this...but my spirit guide said that some people are "dreaming" (as they are in the "sleep mode") after crossing over and can talk to us from their dream land so to speak. My understanding was that only those with psychic abilities can do that, those who can have out of body experiences here on Earth (which is kind of equivalent to having a dream experience of that sort). And others are just "sleeping" period. So if we tried to communicate with the dead, we wouldn't be able to reach the ones who are not dreaming. So when they tell us stories of their afterlife, it could be that they are talking about the reality they are creating for themselves from their sleeping/dreaming state. Just like the person who experiences a reality when having an out of body experience.

Although I am again not clear if any of these realities can be "read" by other souls (and therefore are "real" in some sense) or whether they can be "read" only by those who create them (and therefore are not "real" in this sense).

So those who become balls of light (pure consciousness) maybe they are the same ones who are "dreaming" while they are "sleeping"?

I was told that when people have Near Death Experiences, the Big God Program creates a virtual environment for them in order for them to communicate (and to instruct them to go back to their body).
I am unclear about the details so this is vague for me too.

ABOUT PLANETS and DISTANCE

I think that maybe the unclear part is about the physical planet being the SAME as the planet we live on.

As far as I understand there is no distance. I am picturing this as -downloading a program from one location to another. Distance is irrelevant. Maybe on Earth we don't have program capabilities to do that and so people don't just appear out of the blue on our planets? Or maybe talk about "angels" who helped them in the accident IS the example of that? But in any case, the planet that we would be placed on would be equipped to have that capability somehow. And there was talk by my spirit guide about perfected planets vs the original ones. My understanding is that we're going to go to the perfected planets (they are similar to original, but much more advanced). But not necessarily in the way of life. For example, there was a star treck episode where people lived simply, enjoying nature. And so star treck people thought these people were primitive. But they discovered they were highly advanced and they just enjoyed the simple life.

So a planet could be to your liking, (like you could live among the trees if you wanted to, without the cities and sky scrapers which people equate with advanced technology), but somewhere, part of this planet would be hiding the advanced technology that actually runs this planet.

And some people may prefer busy cities that actually look like they are advanced civilization...

So it's whatever you like. And why would it exist? Because naturally, it would be our desire to build that, right? And if we discovered a way to do that, then we would. And the evolved ones discovered a way to do that... and so we get to enjoy the benefits of that.

But in some way, we are all sharing in the building of this, we all deserve credit, but this is much harder to explain. So it's not like strangers building places for us, but it's more like us from the future building a place for ourselves (not a literal idea exactly, but something like that)

I have read similar, well in Bob Olsen's Questions On The Afterlife that you, as in you, are a spirit and you are part of a soul that is every one of the lives that a version of you ever lives. The individual you, from your POV goes back to the Source, the afterlife realm and carries on there. The You from your pov doesn't come back again. Your soul instead creates another version of itself, a new spirit, another you but not you, a new individual personality to experience life. The you, the one that dies, carries on reunited with loved ones from your life but also connects with all the kindred spirits, the other versions of you that have existed and all their loved ones. I guess that you can think of it as cloning. You have a template (soul) from which slightly altered clones are created to experience a physical life. Each clone's spirit returns home after death to carry on it's individual existence.

I'm not saying I believe this, it's what was in his book. Some disagree with him as the book says we don't have a physical form in the afterlife whereas many other mediums say we have a solid body like here, only without flaw.

My worries, is that it falls into slightly too rosy a picture, that as the saying goes if its too good to be true??

see above statements in red, I'll finish replying to the other part
Old 23-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Ascender

If we are just sleeping period, wouldn't that be thee quivalent of no afterlife?
It's very interesting reading!! Thankyou!
Old 23-05-2015, 06:58 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:

What format? Did you ever hear of the Laws of Attraction couple? Ruth Broome and her husband? She talks, he writes... or something like that. It's something similar, there is a person who talks and I write down when he is "filled with the spirit" so to speak. I've learned to recognize when it's the spirit who comes to speak.

Too good to be true also worries me. But here is the perspective I am using. Imagine Cinderella. She had a bad life, she suffered. And then came the good ending. Why do we have all these fairy tales? To remind us that reality is better than we think. That what we experience now is just the beginning of a journey and it's hard. But that it has a good ending. It's like the story of Cinderella took place over 20 years (until she got her good ending). And our story usually takes 100 years until we get our good ending. This is the bad part. Later comes the good part. It's just hard for us to imagine the good part because when we observe our own stories then end on a bad part. But this is not the end. It's only the beginning. Our brain can only believe what it sees (to some degree) so it's hard to believe in good endings when we have to observe the story ending on the bad part (although it's not an ending, but our brain was brainwashed not to know that). Which is also a part of the learning and experiencing.

So why is the bad part that small? Only 100 years compared with a very long life we will have? Why do things get better later? Because no one really wants themselves to suffer for too long. And our BIG SELVES don't want this little us to suffer for too long. Because it would be THEM suffering since they feel what we feel. But THEY Have the "know how" to make the suffering end. And if we (here) knew how to stop the suffering, wouldn't we? So the good news is that although we have to suffer, it's not for too long. Because our BIG SELVES figured out a way to make things better for themselves (and us, as a consequence of that).

Neale Donald Walsh wrote in his book Conversations with God: the soul is the container of the body. But I believe that he meant the BIG YOU soul, not the individual you.
And I think that the BIG YOU is consciousness, but it makes its sub parts THINK that they have physical bodies. And physical bodies are just - limitations. Putting a physical body is like setting limit parameters and saying: now you can't jump higher than this much, now you can move only at this speed.... It's not even maybe a physical body at the fundamental level (we are just brainwashed to visualize it) but it's more like our algorithms were assigned a set of limiting instructions: now this part of you won't be able to do such and such under such and such situations.... and that is having a physical body.

When you have an out of body experience, you have your body also (you see it and feel it, so it's like a physical body), BUT it doesn't have the same limitations assigned to it. So now you can fly and jump as high as you want to and your speed becomes instant.

So all these "bodies", they are just a set of particular parameters which was assigned to your program. And in order to experience as much as you can, you should exist in different bodies (different sets of parameters, different instructions: "now you can do such and such, but you cannot do such and such, and let's see how you play THIS game.)
Old 23-05-2015, 07:00 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
If we are just sleeping period, wouldn't that be thee quivalent of no afterlife?
It's very interesting reading!! Thankyou!

Imagine you died. And you slept for 1000 years. And then you open your eyes in the afterlife. It will FEEL to you like you are opening your eyes in the next moment. So it wouldn't feel to you like any time has passed. So you would definitely think that the afterlife begins the next moment after you die. It's all a matter of perception.

Sleeping is just a temporary state, until there are vacancies available to place you somewhere.