Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-10-2010, 01:22 AM
SamagthraV2

Spinal healing?

Hey there! I never have really been much into this healing thing, but i am quite curious to see how it goes! For years now, my spine has always been tensed up, aching, and doing yoga and stretching never helps, i always feel tension in my spine! Even when resting in bed, in only partially eases up, but it's still there, and gets worse as i rest!

I was wondering if there was anyone here that could give me healing for my spine and if so, what is it they need for doing this?

Hope to get healing soon!
Old 30-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Master
There is a big difference between being curious about healing and being determined. The energy of your intentions is quite profound.

Healing is a process that you create for the self. If you realize that it is you that has the power, then I can assist you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-10-2010, 06:51 AM
glenos

Google 'The Harry Edwards Healing Sanctuary' with a request for absent healing, you could very well be amazed.

G.
Old 31-10-2010, 09:51 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamagthraV2
Hey there! I never have really been much into this healing thing, but i am quite curious to see how it goes! For years now, my spine has always been tensed up, aching, and doing yoga and stretching never helps, i always feel tension in my spine! Even when resting in bed, in only partially eases up, but it's still there, and gets worse as i rest!

I was wondering if there was anyone here that could give me healing for my spine and if so, what is it they need for doing this?

Hope to get healing soon!

When I look psychically, what I'm getting is that you are running very high level spiritual energy which is causing the tension. It's similar to Master Number energy in Numerology. Do you know by any chance if you have an abundance of 11 or 22 energy in your Numerolgoical Core? Master numbers carry a higher frequency which is not always compatible with the 3-dimensional body. In a way, you could look at it as trying to pour five gallons of water into a vessel meant to carry only one. If you could somehow manage to get it in there, it would be a tight fit and would always be "straining" against the walls of the vessel. That's the best metaphor I can come up with for Master Number energy carried in a finite human vessel.

Let us suppose that is what is causing the spinal tension you describe. What then might alleviate the discomfort? There are methods by which those with Master Numbers learn to cover this sort of nervous tension with a thin social veneer, in order to appear like the average person, but that doesn't really solve the problem for you, does it? I mean understanding what might be the cause of something and eliminating the unpleasant side-effects are two entirely different things! I can tell you that I understand this sort of discomfort because I carry a preponderance of 11 energy, and it DOES get better as the years go by and one learns to adapt to the frequency, but if this is in fact what is causing your discomfort, it will never really "go away". It does, however, give you profound gifts, including immense sensitivity, accute spiritual awareness, psychic abilities, intuitive understanding beyond the ordinary... clairaudience, clairsentience, clairvoyance etc.... so it's a fair trade off.

Something that helps me is to sit with back straight and bare feet on the floor (ground is even better) and picture energy flooding into you through your crown chakra. Mentally bring it down through your seven main chakras, down your legs, and out the souls of your feet. See that energy going into Mother Gaia and grounding you to Her. Then see Her sending her soothing female mothering energy back to you... soft, earth energy... and bring it up through your legs and up through your chakras and visualize it going out to the cosmos through your crown chakra. Watch this loop of energy as it circles through you and, and as you do so, invite peace and harmony into your cells with each breath you take. This sometimes helps me... perhaps it will help you also.

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 31-10-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 31-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Racer X

I would suggest ....

TM meditation if you can afford the class and one is available around you.

What!!!>???? What does that have to do with my spine^$&%*^(*&???

Nothing and Everything......

Perhaps a Zen Temple is in your area. What would it hurt to explore the idea?

Each individual needs to "DO" what is right for the body it inhabits. There is no "One size fits all" answer to this. Meditation will put you in touch with something greater than you, there is where all answers are found.

You are quite young to have such pain.

Eliminate Sugar(refined sugar cane), refined flour, fast foods, all junk foods, from the diet. Replace with fresh vegetables and fruits, no red meat, Salmon, Turkey, chicken ok unless you choose to be vegetarian. If so add lots of ground flax meal, Steel cut oats, Shelled Hemp seed, almonds, to the diet, not too much though.

Some herbs would do you good, but you will need to study them so you know what you are doing.
Lemon Balm, Passion Flower, Skullcap, Valerian Root, White Willow, Ginkgo Biloba, Slipperry Elm bark, Zyflamend, Gotu Kola, GoldenSeal, Horsetail, Yucca, Cats Claw, to name the top ones to aid the spine.

Minerals, plant based trace minerals, Calcium, Zinc, Chromium, Boron, , too many to list.

Proper intake of plant based vitamins.

An Osteopath or massage therapist who knows how to align the spine would likely be of great benefit.

Omega 3 oils usually aid, as do bioflavonoids w/ C , .......

Healing this will not be 1-2-3.

Closer to 1-100!

The pain will drive you to learn what you otherwise would not learn. Use the pain to consciously gain! Accept it without fighting it, yet strive to increase your understanding and APPLY that which you learn. This would be far more beneficial then just being instantly healed.

Studying your own dreams would likely add much insight. They are cloaked in a symbolic language but if you strive to understand that language for a few years, it will be understood.

If you are in College, consider studying Naturopathic Medicine, you may as well study what you need to learn anyway.

Study as if only YOU can find the answer. Those who do that without quitting are the ones who break through all DIS-EASE. Be one of them.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:52 PM
iolite

Have you tried yoga? It can help the spine become more flexible. Google yoga poses for the back. There are some really good sites out there that will show you how to do the poses. You're 18, and still growing. If you're not getting enough minerals your muscles can become tight, as the body will take what it needs from the muscles to feed the heart. Contrary to what most believe, we need far more magnesium than calcium. In fact, if not balanced, (1:1 ratio or at the very least a 2:1 ratio) then the excess calcium can cause rigid muscles. A chelated magnesium supplement like magnesium taurate or glycinate is more easily absorbed than most forms. Try taking 250mg at least twice a day (morning and evening). Soaking in a hot bath with epsom salts will help the muscles relax too.

Now that the cold weather is here, making rich bone broth based soups is an excellent way to get minerals that is easily assimilated. Now a days, we don't make enough of these soups. In our grandmother's time, that's how soup was made. One didn't open up a can of broth or soup and heat it up, one started with meat scraps, bones and water slowly simmered together for hours to tease the flavor and nutrients. The result was a nutrient rich, easily digestible food.