Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-07-2011, 07:56 AM
mattie

Clearing One's Personal Energy Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
... My problem is its changing me, like I'm taking a little bit or their presence or personality with me when I come back to my own body. ...

You can discharge any energies you don’t care to have in the sanctity of your personal energy field. Regular energy maintenance is as useful for our nonphysical body as regular hygiene is for our physical one.

The below link is about something a little different, but the same basics about discharging any unwanted energies are the same.

Discharging Energetic Refuse That Arises As We Expand Our Consciousness-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...540#post189540
Old 17-08-2011, 01:05 AM
pebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
... My problem is its changing me, like I'm taking a little bit or their presence or personality with me when I come back to my own body. ...
I have this also..but it is not I that goes any place and merge with them...I can just be sitting in my home or even walking around and then their personality..like if they are left handed and the way they sit and so on...comes over me. That is why I thought it might be empath. I am also aware of what they are thinking about while their personality is with me. only I am not looking through their eyes..maybe they are looking through mine. lol
Old 19-08-2011, 05:11 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Consciousness is multi-aspected and one can literally be aware in two places, perceiving as two beings at once. This is why this form of Second Attention is not really astral projection.

Does that work the same way for different dimensions as well? I don't merge with other people, but I have found myself merging with myself some place else. It feels really strange. It would mostly happen when I was at work, just zoning out under the repetition. Then all of a sudden, I'd start having visions of interacting with one of my spirit guides. Only I stop what ever we had been doing to start looking around trying to figure out how I got there and why I was doing what I was doing. Then one of my other spirit guides will come along and take me somewhere else to keep my consciousness occupied so that the other me can get back to what ever it was I was doing with the other guide before my consciousness interrupted it.

That's happened to me on a number of occasions, and I get this distinct feeling like I'm in several places all at once.
Old 19-08-2011, 05:22 AM
Master
Yes... You can be aware as the multi-dimensional being that you are.

Xan

Old 20-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes... You can be aware as the multi-dimensional being that you are.

Xan

I thought so, but I just wasn't sure. It really feels strange, especially during the times when I seem to be aware of more then one dimension at a time. It feels kind of like going to friend's house to pop in for a visit, only to find that you're already there visiting and your are both observing and participating at the same time. It's such an odd feeling that my brain can't fully grasp the concept and I feel a bit lost, even though I just have this knowing of what was going on prior to my conscience interruption.

Sometimes, I've even found myself in what feels like I'm standing in the middle of a huge busy train station with lots of people bustling about. But it's like I'm standing there with a blind fold on, since I can't really "see" anything. But I hear them and I can feel them all around.

And sometimes I'll be in this round building with a huge domed ceiling. I can kind of make out what it looks like, and yet I can't. Sometimes it seems like the walls are painted to look like a bright sunny sky with clouds, but at the same time, it really is the sky, but more like a solid mass which forms the walls of the buildings. I always seem to find myself trying to touch everything, or examine everything so closely in order to figure it out. Heh, I've even climbed up the wall one time to get a closer look at the huge chandelier that was up by the domed ceiling. Then one of my guides started laughing at me, saying "You know, we can lower the chandelier for you if you really need to look at it." Other times, I'll be standing next to this same guide, and throngs of people will come into the room to stand before us. It feels weird though, cause I don't really like being the centre of attention. But my guide tells me they come to see me, and that most of them were the lost souls I'd help get crossed over into the Light. Still don't like being looked at though, so lately I've been jumping behind my guide's back and sticking out my arm with a sock puppet on it that looks like me. He just laughs at me, but I don't care.

But all that time, I wasn't sure if I was just going crazy or not, LOL.
Old 20-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Master
Yep... It's a strange life we lead compared to most of the world, Trieah.

But once you get over thinking your crazy or something's wrong you can get used to it. Then you may discover many benefits for you and for others.

Xan