Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-04-2018, 02:44 AM
Knower

Bunny HELP !!

I recently did a reading.

Why X is not reaching out?

Rider deck, nothing reversed.
X is a strong personality and querent broke up with X.

The nine of pents- a well women, the querent? or his happy the way things are.
King of Pents- is this X? or, X is concentrating with work/ money?
Knight if pents? oh boy? another person or is this X?

Could it be X is happy the things are and the king and knight of pents are friends that stop him or encourage not to get back with Querent? intertering?
Interesting that its all pents.

Please give me your 2 cents. TY
Old 26-04-2018, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses Are Red
I recently did a reading.

Why X is not reaching out?

Rider deck, nothing reversed.
X is a strong personality and querent broke up with X.

The nine of pents- a well women, the querent? or his happy the way things are.
King of Pents- is this X? or, X is concentrating with work/ money?
Knight if pents? oh boy? another person or is this X?

Could it be X is happy the things are and the king and knight of pents are friends that stop him or encourage not to get back with Querent? intertering?
Interesting that its all pents.

Please give me your 2 cents. TY

I would, but I'm not entirely sure I follow what you are saying. I am assuming you are the querent in this scenario? You say you broke up with X, and then you are now wondering why has X not reached out to you? I am confused if you broke up with them, why are you wondering why they have not reached out to you?

With the pentacles, since they are all of them, you have cards about materialism, and wealth. Career. Finances. With King and Nine of pents you have two people who have everything. Everything they could dream of, and an abundance of things. So with such strong energies playing together, is there room for anything else? Is there room for another within this world that has two people who have everything already?

Yet, you see the knight. The guy who is just starting his journey to have wealth, or material things. Which seems to be the opposite of the other two, who are quite happy with the way things are. Perhaps symbolic of this relationship that was trying to exist. It was trying to start, put perhaps there was no room for growth and allowing of it to mature into something.
Old 26-04-2018, 05:46 AM
Master
Pentacles are not exactly around feelings, so this could be about saving oneself emotionally, and not venturing to take any risks that would have consequences, because it might feel a huge leap from the pentacles card that keep things a certain way. I will say it's him and his own doubts holding him back, and not willing to take any further steps at the cost of his own well being or what he might be looking for. He is in his comfort zone right now avoiding risks.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:00 AM
Knower

Angelic star, that is exactly what I am doing. I am affriad to text him or anything, because of how he may react. I am safe where I am, and safe asking the cards.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:06 AM
Knower

innerlight, very interesting TY.