Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 07-01-2015, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
How did it affect you?

Just made me really sick and gave me a super migraine. Actually they were just amplifying the effects of the entity in my solar plexus and another on my crown that I randomly picked up before Christmas (I told it to bugger off, haven't had the migraines back since then). Anyway, it was just really painful. But weirdly I haven't had any effects this month. Just those last two months.
Old 07-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Just made me really sick and gave me a super migraine. Actually they were just amplifying the effects of the entity in my solar plexus and another on my crown that I randomly picked up before Christmas (I told it to bugger off, haven't had the migraines back since then). Anyway, it was just really painful. But weirdly I haven't had any effects this month. Just those last two months.

So the moon on the 5th didn't affect you at all?
Old 07-01-2015, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
So the moon on the 5th didn't affect you at all?

Nope. It was weird. It was just those two months for some strange reason.
Old 08-01-2015, 12:13 AM
KevinO

Midol...................
Old 08-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinO
Midol...................

What's that?
Old 08-01-2015, 12:37 AM
KevinO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
What's that?

Aha! I expected as much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midol
Old 08-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinO
Aha! I expected as much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midol

Menstrual cramping?? No.. it's an entity in my solar plexus that my Kundalini was irritating as it was trying to transmute it more than usual because of the full moon.

I took a paracetamol but it made it worse. It's an emotional/physical pain, like someone is pushing something blunt in really deep and is trying to gut my stomach out.

Have you see that movie 127 Hours? Well he sliced his hand off with a ball point pen. Feels like that.
Old 08-01-2015, 12:57 AM
KevinO

Sorry, was joking as usual.

When we as spirit escape the need for attention our bodies do not necessarily share that feeling.

Ignoring this need when one is hyper-aware, a good definition of our Ms. Hayden, can create a nasty physical reaction. It wants, it needs.

Just a suggestion.
Old 08-01-2015, 01:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Hmm. So I wasn't giving the entity what it wanted.. is that what you mean?

I didn't know it was an entity at the time but actually these full moon flare ups was what started me questioning. The pain went so deep I could feel the leeching.

I'm getting it removed by a healer in thirteen days.
Old 08-01-2015, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator
It's pulling you ever so slightly out of alignment with the physical body.

Do anything which is 'grounding' during that time, and make sure you eat well. Walks in the countryside will help. Bury your nose in a handful of damp leaves. Get a clump of grass, rub it in your hands and inhale the smell. Rub that on your face and neck. Mother Earth.

Hard to walk barefoot on Mother Earth in the UK in winter! But get outside and ground yourself one way or another.