Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-10-2012, 07:00 AM
Ascender
Spiritual teachers and the seven rays

After seeing so many different spiritual teachers and analyzing their way of sharing their wisdom ore knowledge
I see some similarities and differences here. Some share out of love.. and other out of amore intellectual foundation.. and so one….
Could it be that their way of sharing their wisdom depends on witch ray that affects them the most.

This is only thought.. I would like to hear your opinion on this.

With peace and love

from me to you

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

Ray Colour
Cosmic Master

1st ray
Will - Power
Red
Morya
2nd ray
Love-Wisdom
Indigo
Koot Hoomi
3rd ray
Active Intelligence
Green
Venetian
4th ray
Harmony through conflict
Yellow
Serapis
5th ray
Concrete Science
Orange
Hilarion
6th ray
Love-Devotion
Blue
Master Jesus
7th ray
Ceremonial Order
Violet
St. Germain

Last edited by A peaceful mind. : 09-10-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Master
Hi APM

You Might Enjoy this book .

http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Souls-Studies-Between-Lives/dp/1452630887

Blessings
:)

PS. there is also the 7th cord ..the principles of AA that work with humanity they come with distinct color energy as well .

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 09-10-2012, 03:17 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

And, there is just the 'isness', the experience itself.. without the structures built by the mind.. the mind builds its own prison, then tries to think its way out..

Be well..
Old 09-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Toolite

Everyone is given a piece and when we find our piece and do it we see the whole picture. We are just that intricate.
Glory To God
Old 10-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Bluegreen

Seth (Jane Roberts) mentions nine families of consciousness which you will fnd here: http://www.spiritual-endeavors.org/seth/families.htm

Quote:
Gra-ma’-da
Specialize in organization in many areas of life; active, vital, and creatively aggressive; often founders of social systems. (from Section 6, Session 736)

Su-ma’-fi
Deal primarily with teaching and passing on knowledge, custodians of knowledge. (from Section 6, Session 736)

Tu’-mold
Devoted to healing in all areas: physically, culturally, and/or spiritually. (from Section 6, Session 736)

Vold
Primarily reformers with excellent precognitive abilities. They are possessed by an idea of change and feel driven or compelled to make that idea a reality. They bring probabilities into physical reality. (from Section 6, Session 736)

Mil’-u-met
Composed of mystics & direct their energy inward. They have simple, direct & childish mannerisms, not bothering with convention. Deeply involved with nature. They help nourish the psyche of the mind and are not found in positions of authority. (from Section 6, Session 736)

Zu’-li
Involved mainly with the fulfillment of body activity. Athletes, devoted to perfecting the capabilities of the body, demonstrating the beauty, speed, elegance, & performance of the body, serving to point out the capabilities of the flesh, physical doers. (from Section 6, Session 736)

Bor-le’-dim
Deals primarily with parenthood, natural "earth parents", often having large families. They insert new stability by marrying into other families of consciousness. Their main consideration is the family unit. The children have brilliant minds, healthy bodies, strong clear emotions & demonstrate the vitality of creaturehood, serve as strong earth stock, provide physical & mental strength to our race. (from Section 6, Session 737)

Il’-da
These members are communicators and travelers. These "exchangers" traveler dealing primarily with ideas, products, social and political concepts. Explorers, merchants, missionaries, sailors, pirates, slaves, diplomats, archaeologists, salesmen are examples. Lively, talkative, imaginative seed carriers of communication, restless & on the move. (from Section 6, Session 737)

Su-mar’-i
Often coming to full strength in civilizations before great social changes, they are creatively playful, extremely independent, initiators, generally born in spring. They are seldom conformers and do not take to organizations or structured groups. They have a capacity to reach out emotionally to others & empathize. Many have a mystical sense of connection with nature. (from Section 6, Session 734 and 736)

However, individuality comes first, he says.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Ascender
Smiler
Interesting I will put this book on my list "books to get my hands on" thanks

TzuJanLi
"The mind builds its own prison, then tries to think its way out".. hmm I don't get this.. Are you referring to the rays helping us to find the way out.. ugh.. maybe its because I am tired.. I have to read this again when I am fresh

Toolite
I agree.. but the piece you get has something to do with the ray you are effected with. the energy that runs through your body from the 7 rays has something to do with that piece.. do you agree ?

Bluegreen
I can see myself in every aspect (nine families) you have shown me.. but you say However, individuality.. well on lower level maybe.. but further in you evolution I think the individuality disappears since we are all one... hope you agree

Maybe it's just me thinking too much and I am told that I have to explain myself.

When I see Dali lama (2nd ray)I sense love compassion for everything - a wise man sharing his wisdom to all that want to hear him.

When I see Krishnamurti (3rd ray) I sense a really Intelligence man.

Well it's hard to find words for the things I experience.. hope you understand.. I just felt like hearing if there were other who have thought of this.

Peace and love to you all, from me to you

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 10-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Bluegreen

@A peaceful mind: Except for Buddhism, I have never come across anything which says that we will ever lose our individuality. It is the persona or what people call the ego we adopt each time we incarnate which is temporary. The spirit never loses its individuality.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Toolite

Not familiar with rays am familiar with the energy we generate.. I guess I would say I would agree..lol.. That piece that we are given is based on our level and experience from lifetimes and so therefor it can place us at a level in dimension or ray then.. and we are just acting out of that dimension/level or ray.. then..

Glory To God
Old 10-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
After seeing so many different spiritual teachers and analyzing their way of sharing their wisdom ore knowledge
I see some similarities and differences here. Some share out of love.. and other out of amore intellectual foundation.. and so oneā€¦.
Could it be that their way of sharing their wisdom depends on witch ray that affects them the most.

This is only thought.. I would like to hear your opinion on this.

With peace and love

from me to you

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

Ray Colour
Cosmic Master

1st ray
Will - Power
Red
Morya
2nd ray
Love-Wisdom
Indigo
Koot Hoomi
3rd ray
Active Intelligence
Green
Venetian
4th ray
Harmony through conflict
Yellow
Serapis
5th ray
Concrete Science
Orange
Hilarion
6th ray
Love-Devotion
Blue
Master Jesus
7th ray
Ceremonial Order
Violet
St. Germain

Hi P.M.

I have had a few encounters / confirmations with a few of the above and they indeed ring true in regards to their unique / individual frequency / vibration / ray .

x daz x
Old 10-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
@A peaceful mind: Except for Buddhism, I have never come across anything which says that we will ever lose our individuality. It is the persona or what people call the ego we adopt each time we incarnate which is temporary. The spirit never loses its individuality.

individuality as personalty or soul ?

Yours

A Peaceful Mind