Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-06-2011, 04:01 PM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hello World

When I had to verbally tell her goodbye and she was to go home that day to the light and love..The hardest half an hour private talk I have ever done..(in a bit of that talk I told my sister who was filled with every possible pain killer and had not been able to talk for a day and half previously ..or open her eyes ) That could she tell Dad to change his visiting smell and could she come to me smelling like Roses!

bahahahahaaa oh smiler you cracked me up , can you tell dad please change his smell !! My dad died of cancer , he was in another state, and it was a strange relationship we had , but i helped him pass...the moment he started to slip away .. my throat constricted (he had throat cancer, ) and i closed my eyes and said i love you , and go to the light, look in there and you will see your mum, he replied "what bloody light" I replied and said " dont start ! look over on the corner your mum is waiting " and with that my throat slowly released of the pressure, and i got the call an hour later, when i asked if the time was 545pm , they said no it was 745pm...... but they were in Victoria and im in West aust, so yeah my time 545pm, ive had many a chat to him now , saying back off a little cause i feel my throat is being constricted.... Smiler Im sooooooooooo happy for you mwah, confirmations are wonderful hey and haha so funny with your lotion , thats a double whammy for you

Yesterday I put in in the far back of the cupboard ..and thought "RIGHT"!!!

LOL I used body lotion on my sister ..all through her cancer ..

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Thats such an awesome and hilarius experience , thanks for sharing lots of hugs to you at this time Smiler
Old 27-06-2011, 10:35 PM
Deactivated Account
That is an amazing sign, thanks for sharing!