Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-07-2019, 09:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I thought I was making fun with you, there is a big difference. Anyway, I apologize, sometimes I forget there are things I take as nonsense that others take more seriously, the great Free Mason conspiracy is one of them.
Which, coincidentally, is of course what they would want me to say.

I understand your reasoning, you believe that we are the creators of our own reality and that everything that happens is our own doing even if we are not aware that we are directing the movie and at the same time we are playing in the movie.
Old 20-07-2019, 08:21 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
....Just don't tell those Free Masons I told you so.

No worries ketzer, I don't know anyone else to tell it to
Old 23-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Seems there are 41 messages here...I have not read any...listen to the posts that
say ignore everything, every twitch, any distraction...
Concentrate on the Goal...God...Himself.
I'm serious...all is distraction.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2019, 09:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Seems there are 41 messages here...I have not read any...listen to the posts that
say ignore everything, every twitch, any distraction...
Concentrate on the Goal...God...Himself.
I'm serious...all is distraction.

This is what I've done and they are almost gone and you are right, the Creator is my ultimate goal, when I start to meditate, I feel like a child that is going to have an amazing adventure with the Almighty Creator.I don't know why I had to face so many distractions, I used to meditate 1-3 hours easily, I had two weeks of at least 1 hour meditation every day and it was such an amazing time!!!
Old 31-07-2019, 02:20 PM
Master

I just had my first session of meditation without spasms.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Master

I had another session of meditation without spams!
Old 06-08-2019, 08:20 PM
Master

No more spams, they are all gone, I said to myself that I have to fully experience everything and when I was ready they just disappeared.
Old 08-08-2019, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Recently I started to experience the spontaneous movements of my body while I am in deep meditation, sometimes my hands and sometimes my feets.

It's like I have spasms, seriously, I don't like it, is this happening to you too?

Maybe it's an entity trying to possess your body. I only say that because that's exactly what happened to me.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Maybe it's an entity trying to possess your body. I only say that because that's exactly what happened to me.

This is what I thought when it first happened, but now I am just fine, all the spasms are gone What really happened to me, i don't really know, I know one thing, it's gone.

How about you? Are you still experiencing these spontaneous movements?
Old 13-08-2019, 10:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is what I thought when it first happened, but now I am just fine, all the spasms are gone What really happened to me, i don't really know, I know one thing, it's gone.

How about you? Are you still experiencing these spontaneous movements?
Where you more tense at certain areas when you felt those movements? Are you more relaxed/deeper states when it stopped?