Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 04-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer-rags
Welcome! My mother is a light worker and an empath. She and I have very different spiritual beliefs but I know she likes Doreen Virtue. Look her up sometime.

Also, I'm terribly sorry for your loss but I am glad your mother has found peace. Still missing her must be so hard :(

ALSO I'm sorry to ramble but it's not bad to fall asleep when you meditate! Some people meditate just to get to sleep. Meditation has always helped me with my severe anxiety (I'm on medication too, but it's not a cure-all as I'm sure you know) and I fall asleep a lot too haha. Maybe try some guided sleep meditations to start out?

Anyhoo. From one anxious sapphic lady to another, welcome! Lol

Thanks! I do really like the guided meditations, they help me relax a lot. I especially enjoy the chakra cleansing ones, they really do work and I feel better physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Thanks for the regards about my mom; we were very close and it still is a shock when I go to call her on the phone and realize I can't...
Old 05-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
...now that woke me up! lol ..........."Pimp-My-Profile..."

Welcom Rakoontay
Old 05-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Welcome to the site!
Old 06-07-2016, 12:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello nice to meet you! I just joined today and it sounds like we are in very similar places in our spiritual growth :-) Maybe we can share our experiences over the time. My main focus right now is learning how to channel my Spirit guides. I just grabbed a couple books on spiritual healing if they're any good I will let you know :-) nice to meet you
Old 06-07-2016, 12:45 AM
Ascender
Hi Rakoontay :) Welcome to SF!
Old 06-07-2016, 02:59 AM
Guide
Hello, love.
Old 12-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnScot
Hello nice to meet you! I just joined today and it sounds like we are in very similar places in our spiritual growth :-) Maybe we can share our experiences over the time. My main focus right now is learning how to channel my Spirit guides. I just grabbed a couple books on spiritual healing if they're any good I will let you know :-) nice to meet you

Hello! Yes please do share any information that you may find helpful. I am reading the book "Lightworker" and trying to do a little research on the Chios Energy Healing method (it is what I am called to do).

Oh, and welcome! I'm finding the site very helpful, hope you do too!